Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Cometh the hour cometh the man (Read 6788 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Re: Cometh the hour cometh the man
Reply #45 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:07pm

FEMA Camp ...Perhaps that's an apparition or a ghost building Longy?  Short of putting you in an orange overalls and putting you in one of those camps Longy there is no convincing you

So you just go along merrily denying

In any case no doubt Donald Trump will have them as they were intended in the first place as Emergency Relief Centres not lockups

You see the corrupt Democratic Party can't manage Fema Camps from the Opposition Bench
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:21pm by red baron »  

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #46 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:38pm

No one has to worry about the FEMA Camps being misappropriated like there were in progress under Obama

Donald Trump is FOR America and NOT against elements of the Country like Obama was. There was a huge underground Agenda of Obama's being played out...that would have continued under Hillary Clinton

But they have been sacked and the crisis is over

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:53pm

how dumb are you, red-retard.  The photo you show is bogus. The map is bogus. The entire FEMA death camp story is bogus and an embarrassment to anyone stupid enough to believe them.  no credible news source goes along with this nonsense not in any small measure because none of these camps actually exist and it is not like you could hide them.

buffoon

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #48 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 1:01pm

The only Bogan around here is you Longy, who wouldn't believe you were being blown up until the cracker went off under your back side

I'm not putting up information for your benefit Longy; you were a lost cause long before we began sparring. The information I post is for people who have some semblance of the reality of what is occurring in the World

Longy_cartoon.jpg (24 KB | 16 )
Longy_cartoon.jpg

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm

red baron wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 1:01pm:
The only Bogan around here is you Longy, who wouldn't believe you were being blown up until the cracker went off under your back side

I'm not putting up information for your benefit Longy; you were a lost cause long before we began sparring. The information I post is for people who have some semblance of the reality of what is occurring in the World

You're not putting up any information because you dont have any actual proof. Not that you or anyone actually could, since FEMA Death Camps dont exist and never have.

You are a coward as well as a nutter.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #50 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:04am

It's Anzac Day tomorrow and as a returned serviceman I will be marching. I'll bet London to a brick you won't be putting on any ribbons and marching anywhere except to the john

Don't you call me a firkin coward you low life, you know nothing about me

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #51 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:23am

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm:

You're not putting up any information because you dont have any actual proof. Not that you or anyone actually could, since FEMA Death Camps dont exist and never have.

very disrespectful weakender .. and poor form even from you

no respect for ex servicemen like mr red baron ...

fear not you are forgiven

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:58pm

red baron wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:04am:
It's Anzac Day tomorrow and as a returned serviceman I will be marching. I'll bet London to a brick you won't be putting on any ribbons and marching anywhere except to the john

Don't you call me a firkin coward you low life, you know nothing about me

you are a coward and I have no problem in saying so. Your belief in FEMA death camps makes you look like a complete idiot.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:59pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:23am:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm:

very disrespectful weakender .. and poor form even from you

no respect for ex servicemen like mr red baron ...

fear not you are forgiven

namaste

he CLAIMS to be an exserviceman. He also claims he beleives FEMA Death Camps....

so his credibility is zero.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #54 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 3:41pm

Know what Longy..today I marched at Springwood Blue Mountains Anzac Day march. I had the great honour to speak with an 85 year old living legend

No one can spoil the day I've had today, with my kids and grandkids cheering us on in our little Blue Mountains march

You see Longy no matter how hard you try. No matter how gutter sniping your comments are, I have come up against a hell of a lot more in this lifetime than you could dish out in a month of sundays

I'm happy in my own skin, I've made my huge share of mistakes but I like to think I've put in too

Have a happy Anzac Day Longy....I am Smiley

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 4:05pm

red baron wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 3:41pm:
Know what Longy..today I marched at Springwood Blue Mountains Anzac Day march. I had the great honour to speak with an 85 year old living legend

No one can spoil the day I've had today, with my kids and grandkids cheering us on in our little Blue Mountains march

You see Longy no matter how hard you try. No matter how gutter sniping your comments are, I have come up against a hell of a lot more in this lifetime than you could dish out in a month of sundays

I'm happy in my own skin, I've made my huge share of mistakes but I like to think I've put in too

Have a happy Anzac Day Longy....I am Smiley

Did you tell him all about the FEMA death camps?  Did you show him your silly photos of them?  He would have laughed in your face.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #56 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 4:15pm

Get over it Longy otherwise I'll have to call for the crash cart for you..hate to have that hanging over me Wink

PS Don't forget now to publish that photo you said was an NK Detention Centre with blue chip proof that it is too pleeeeez Smiley

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 4:23pm

red baron wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 4:15pm:
Get over it Longy otherwise I'll have to call for the crash cart for you..hate to have that hanging over me Wink

PS Don't forget now to publish that photo you said was an NK Detention Centre with blue chip proof that it is too pleeeeez Smiley

and we are back with our resident FEMA Death Camp believer. The proof you want is that it is available on Google earth and the DoD has identified it as such. Naturally of course, in your deluded mind, both Google and DoD are in on the conspiracy, right?

dope

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #58 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:00pm

Got anything in that ammo clip of yours Longy besides calling me a dope?

Not that I give a continental sh.t about that one ha ha

Just like you to back up your claims with absolute proof that what I have said about Fema Camps under Barrak Obama are not true

If you don't then everyone will know that you are just a grandstanding bullsh.t artist who can't back up his claims

I have already posted the Executive Orders on this site of Presidents right back to Kennedy in relation to Emergency Executive Orders many of which surround the Operation of Fema Camps

Now let's see Longy for the rebuttal

Come on pal we are all getting cold  waiting here

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:36pm

red baron wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
Got anything in that ammo clip of yours Longy besides calling me a dope?

Not that I give a continental sh.t about that one ha ha

Just like you to back up your claims with absolute proof that what I have said about Fema Camps under Barrak Obama are not true

If you don't then everyone will know that you are just a grandstanding bullsh.t artist who can't back up his claims

I have already posted the Executive Orders on this site of Presidents right back to Kennedy in relation to Emergency Executive Orders many of which surround the Operation of Fema Camps

Now let's see Longy for the rebuttal

Come on pal we are all getting cold  waiting here

I dont think you understand how 'proof' works. it is YOU who made the extraordinary claim of FEMA death camps and so the burden of proof is on YOU, not me or anyone else. You have tried this lame-ass stunt before. You posted multiple easily-debunked photos and articles and they are massively disproven.

if you think you can do any better now, go ahead, but the status at the moment is that FEMA Death Camps are already absolutely disproven by the 100% absence of credible and verifiable proof as to their existence.

THAT IS HOW LOGIC WORKS, boofhead.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print