Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Could an Islamic version of 'Book of Mormon' be staged without bloodshed?

Yes    
  1 (12.5%)
No    
  7 (87.5%)

Total votes: 8
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:53am »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print
islamaphobia, real or a make up word? (Read 19958 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: islamaphobia, real or a make up word?
Reply #240 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:24pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
Why do you condone the slow painful death of animals through barbaric halal butchery?

Slitting an animals throat and letting it bleed out slowly fits nicely in with other barbaric CULT practices.

It seems this CULT is obsessed with cutting throats, chopping off heads, lopping off limbs, and beating or stoning women and children.

But all we hear from the islamophiles is excuses, and continued insults.
They don't argue with real reasons, they just call "ISLAMAPHOBE" a make up word that simply means anyone disagreeing with anything, ANYTHING, this CULT does, says or engages in.

Its ok to murder, rape or terrorism as long as its done by the CULT.

Their arguments are always the same.
Their responses, when beaten.
............................................ISLAMAPHOBE!

I wear that fake name as a badge of honor,
It means that I at least see through the bullshite and lies.

It innoculates them against killing - same as US Special Forces get to kill a cow with a knife and then roll inside the gutted corpse.... I think they've abandoned that kind of thing now for 'assymetric warfare' - a far more intellectual pursuit, which explains why SF guys look like graduate students - many are.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #241 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Frank: why did he lie?

What lie?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #242 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:07am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:48pm:
thats all well and good brian...but I have it on good advice  that anyone using the HALAL sig.. has to pay for it.. in large sums...

And yet all those who purchase Halal certification claim the reverse, Cods.  I wonder who's telling the truth?  The anti-Halal crowd or the pro-Halal crowd?   

Quote:
I am not sure about using the words vegetarian...or even Kosher.. mainly because I never see Kosher..perhaps you know the rules on that one..

but when I see shops like Coles claiming they are HALAL  and I know they pay... am I being charged extra to cover that cost.. as in everything else they pay for..???????..

And so, Coles and Woolies and everybody else who has claimed Halal (it is BTW a word, not an acronym) certification has told us a story very different to the story told by the anti-Halal crowd.   Now, I wonder what motivates the anti-Halal crowd?  Do they like the idea of eating food prepared in unclean/unhealthy environments or could it just be plain old bigotry?   I'll leave you to work that out, Cods.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #243 - May 14th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:31am:
A bit like this?

The song is a satire of Catholic teachings on reproduction that forbid masturbation and contraception by artificial means. The sketch, called "The Third World", is about a Catholic Yorkshire man played by Michael Palin, with his wife played by director Terry Jones. They have sixty-three children, who are about to be sold for scientific experimentation purposes because their parents can no longer afford to care for such a large family with the local mill being closed. When their children ask why they do not use contraception or sterilisation, or why the father does not perform self-castration, their father explains that this is against God's wishes, and breaks into song, the chorus of which is:

Every sperm is sacred,
    Every sperm is great.
    If a sperm is wasted,
    God gets quite irate.

Not far from Yorkshire, 35 years later.

Mark Sergeant, a senior lecturer in psychology at Nottingham Trent University, told Metro that a masturbation break would be “very effective at work” and a “great way to relieve tension and stress”.
Psychologist and life coach Dr Cliff Arnall agreed. “I would expect a masturbation policy to result in more focus, less aggression, higher productivity, and more smiling,” he told Metro. “Certainly taking a masturbation break for boredom or an escape would increase work focus.”

First it's preposterous, then it's compulsory.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #244 - May 14th, 2017 at 7:05pm

Bertie wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:31am:
A bit like this?

The song is a satire of Catholic teachings on reproduction that forbid masturbation and contraception by artificial means. The sketch, called "The Third World", is about a Catholic Yorkshire man played by Michael Palin, with his wife played by director Terry Jones. They have sixty-three children, who are about to be sold for scientific experimentation purposes because their parents can no longer afford to care for such a large family with the local mill being closed. When their children ask why they do not use contraception or sterilisation, or why the father does not perform self-castration, their father explains that this is against God's wishes, and breaks into song, the chorus of which is:

Every sperm is sacred,
    Every sperm is great.
    If a sperm is wasted,
    God gets quite irate.

Not far from Yorkshire, 35 years later.

Mark Sergeant, a senior lecturer in psychology at Nottingham Trent University, told Metro that a masturbation break would be “very effective at work” and a “great way to relieve tension and stress”.
Psychologist and life coach Dr Cliff Arnall agreed. “I would expect a masturbation policy to result in more focus, less aggression, higher productivity, and more smiling,” he told Metro. “Certainly taking a masturbation break for boredom or an escape would increase work focus.”

First it's preposterous, then it's compulsory.

Sooooooo

Are you saying muzzos need to kill a cow every day and crawl inside it to relieve their tensions??????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #245 - May 14th, 2017 at 7:47pm

Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:34pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Frank: why did he lie?

What lie?

Valkie said they're given free houses.

Why did he lie?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #246 - May 14th, 2017 at 8:33pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:37pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:53am:
No other religion gets this special treatment. They are all open for ridicule. Except Islam, which must be protected from criticism on account of Islamic extremists killing people at the drop of a hat.

You're not wrong!

Are you saying that our cowardly, stoopid, crooked, greedy politicians ade afraid of the muzzos?

Quite possibly, but I think they simply are playing up to the arabs so that they get their regular bribes.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #247 - May 16th, 2017 at 8:02am

As made up as "the Palestinian State" belonging to Arabs/Muslims.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #248 - May 16th, 2017 at 8:15am

Here's a Hamas leader admitting there's no such group as Palestinians. They are Egyptians, Saudis & Yeminis.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print