Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Is racism encouraged? (Read 22926 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is racism encouraged?
Reply #60 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07am

LOL! Look at all the racists come out with the disclaimer "I'm not a racist ... but", and the seminal favourite, "Some of my best friends are *insert pejorative here*".

Face i lads, you're a bunch of racists. Own it. There are even clubs you can join.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #61 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 3:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:06am:
Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 8:39am:
Racism is not acceptable in any form.
Regardless of where you are born, what colour you are or what language you speak, we are all the same.

What defines us, what causes angst and trouble is how we act, how and what we do and who we do it to.

This is not racism, this is simply common sense.

If a particular group, cult or culture is itself intolerant, brutal and/ or barbaric.
If this group is isolationist and antithetical to the ideals of tolerance, then that group must be considered outside the realms of decency and should be restricted and even prevented from mixing with civilized people.

The CULT is the perfect example of this problem.
It plays on the race debate, knowing that this is its only avenue of safety.
However if we examine its practices, its inhumanity, its abhorrent treatment of its own people where it rules, we can see that it is not a race, it is not a religion, it is simply a political and military invader.

As such it should be discriminated against and stopped dead in its tracks until it matures and is wiling to be more tolerant and civilized.

Are you talking about Islamophobes?

Sure sounds like it to me:

"intolerant, brutal and/ or barbaric ... isolationist and antithetical to the ideals of tolerance ... "

Do you ever read your posts before you hit post?
You sound like a child.
Trying to twist something into what it is not.

Ok lets play a game little pecca.

Show me the brutality of someone who distrusts Islam?
I can give you many examples of brutality of the CULT, FGM, Behaeding, Murder for being gay, murder of children who have been raped etc etc.

Point 1 for me....

Show me proven intolerance to anyone other than the CULT of those against it.
You must understand, there is a difference between intolrance and justified regugnance for something.
I don't like the idea of sewage in my lounge room I find it repugnant,
I don't like rodents infesting my home, I find it repugnant.
I do not want cancer, so I don't smoke, the thought of cancer and the associated slow death is repugnant.

I do not like or agree with the repugnant ideal and practices of the CULT, I neither fear nor hate it, I simply find it repugnant, like sewage, rodents and cancer.

This is not intolerance, this is a simple case of avoiding repugnant and disgusting things.

Point 2 for me.

Finally, primitive behavior based on a book of lies, perversions and stupidity is just about as primitive as one can get.
Primitive mantra and repetitive practices based on some primitive man who was a liar, a pervert and a simpleton.
Just about as primitive as one can get.

Point 3 for me game set and match 

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 4:59pm

Is racism encouraged?  I thought, according to some posters that it was obligatory, Greg.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a silly question, really..   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 5:14pm

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07am:
LOL! Look at all the racists come out with the disclaimer "I'm not a racist ... but", and the seminal favourite, "Some of my best friends are *insert pejorative here*".

F
Yet neither of these things have been stated in this thread by anyone except yourself. Stop listening to those voices in your head, they arent real.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #64 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Face i lads, you're a bunch of racists. Own it. There are even clubs you can join.

The CULT is not a race dimwhit, its a barbaric,  pedophile infested, brutal regimen of self confessed retards, criminals, murderers and parasites.

If someone is antisematic, they are not racist.

If someone dislikes, Christians, they are not racist

If someone hates sewage, like islam.....they are not racist

It does not matter how many times you say it, it still aint true.....fool

Now repeat after me.
To ...be...a...race...it ...must....be ...a ...race.

To...be...a ...racist....you...have...to ....hate ....a ....race.

Islam....is ....not.....a....race, ....it ....is....simply.....a.....cult

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:22pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Just more Islamophobia, folks, move along there, nothing new to see, just the same old Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #66 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Just more Islamophobia, folks, move along there, nothing new to see, just the same old Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You probably think you are smart or even funny,
But this continual asinine, infantile drivel simply shows that you are childish, uneducated, lost for competent thought or argument.

But we all expect this from the likes of you.
Being a muzzo , sympathiser, sycophant, traitor to the human race , you have no understanding of logic.

Do you?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Some races are inferior, some are superior.

Not every member of each is superior or inferior but as far as statistics can say, the differences are obvious across populations.

Unless, of course, if races do not exist and Africans, Aborigines, Arabs, Islanders etc are mysteriously and inexplicably inferior to Europeans for some other reason.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:18pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 7:58pm:
you are well loved Greg.. everyone here loves you  Smiley

tsk ...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

You probably think you are smart or even funny,
But this continual asinine, infantile drivel simply shows that you are childish, uneducated, lost for competent thought or argument.

But we all expect this from the likes of you.
Being a muzzo , sympathiser, sycophant, traitor to the human race , you have no understanding of logic.

Do you?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor Valkie resorting to ad hominem debate, rather than actually arguing the issue.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

Not every member of each is superior or inferior but as far as statistics can say, the differences are obvious across populations.

Unless, of course, if races do not exist and Africans, Aborigines, Arabs, Islanders etc are mysteriously and inexplicably inferior to Europeans for some other reason.

"Race" as you are using the term is a social construct, Soren.  Genetically there is only one "race", the human one.  There is more differences with each so-called "racial" group than there is between them.   Essentially we are all Africans/Indigenous/Arabs/Islanders/etc.   Indeed, there is ample evidence that we are all descended from Africans.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:47pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:15am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:07am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:43am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:17am:
Racism should be encouraged.

Why so?

Because it is a fact

I hate lycra wearing bike riders. Are they a race?

I don't really hate them, they're just severely annoying. Are you one? A pretend racer?

You are entitled to hate lycra wearing bike riders.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

"Race" as you are using the term is a social construct, Soren.  Genetically there is only one "race", the human one.  There is more differences with each so-called "racial" group than there is between them.   Essentially we are all Africans/Indigenous/Arabs/Islanders/etc.   Indeed, there is ample evidence that we are all descended from Africans.    Roll Eyes

So why are Africans fleeing to Europe and no Europeans are fleeing to Africa?

Africans wanted independence from the European yoke of colonial oppression, yet after 60 years of African independence, Africans are flocking to the European continent FROM THEIR FELLOW AFRICANS.

It's all about race and the culture that is inextricably bound up with race. Africans are vociferious, ruthless wolves to each other. As are Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Indo-Chinese.   These places are deeply corrupt and unpleasant, that is why people are leaving them. Blacks, Arabs Asians, they all have a race pride that is totally unjustified.

But they are not leaving behind the culture that makes them flee. Instead, they spread the unpleasant, inferior, toxic values they have been fleeing.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm:

The CULT is not a race dimwhit, its a barbaric,  pedophile infested, brutal regimen of self confessed retards, criminals, murderers and parasites.

If someone is antisematic, they are not racist.

If someone dislikes, Christians, they are not racist

If someone hates sewage, like islam.....they are not racist

It does not matter how many times you say it, it still aint true.....fool

Now repeat after me.
To ...be...a...race...it ...must....be ...a ...race.

To...be...a ...racist....you...have...to ....hate ....a ....race.

Islam....is ....not.....a....race, ....it ....is....simply.....a.....cult

Valkie i was talking about bog-standard racism, not Islamophobia. Don't you feel just a little but silly now?

You know, the kind of racism you yourself exhibit when you refer to Indonesians as "monkeys".
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:31pm by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

Total bollocks, you stupid little aunty.  They were not 'Africans' at that point.

Here's a spanner -there are thousands like it- for your idiotic, unthinking 'thesis': why should we recognise Aborigines if there are no such things as races? Who IS an Aborigine if there are no races? How many European (a race) ancestors can you have before you top being an Aborigine.

Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Send Topic Print