Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
Is racism encouraged? (Read 22905 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Is racism encouraged?
Reply #300 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:42pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 5:35pm:
   I've known Muslims who have raised their kids Anglican. 

Well, not a Muslim, then, by definition.

An apostate, perhaps.

but who speaks for the Muslim apostates? Not you. You keep them in the shackles of Islam, you racist, bigoted old oppressor.  No matter how much they turn their backs on Islam, you still brand them as Muslims, you stupid, ruthless old commissar.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You know everything don't you, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.  One day, I might introduce you to Abdul.  He was a fine soldier.  His daughter is a fine soldier.   I was glad I served with him and we called each other, "mate".   I speak for no one other than myself, Soren.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Islam is not your mate Abdul.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  English is your second language, isn't it, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You really are an insulting, narcissistic pig arent you.
It matters not what anyone says, if it does not fit into your islamophilla approach to life, you insult them.
You have a great deal in common with pecca and unforgiven, are you sure you are not just another manifestation of the crippled mind?

You refuse to accept the evils of this CULT
Wishing only to convert everyone to your twisted ideology that the CULT is a peaceful organisation.

But the truth is that it is not.
Where it has taken control it is evil, barbaric and draconian in every respect.
Its own people live in constant fear, women are treated as possessions, children are raped and married off to men many times their age.

The countries the run to from these horrors are then subjected to insult, terrorism and an increased crime rate.
This is islam.
No matter how many times you protest that this is wrong, it is still the truth.

I have asked you many times to explain the positives this CULT has brought to our country.
All I get is insults, because you and I both know there are none.

The CULT takes over countries by force, by breeding out the population, by stealth and by using our own willingness to be accepting, while they isolate themselves, insult, plot and convert the dreggs of society, because only the dreggs will join this evil CULT

It is antithetical to civilization.
And it is a desease, just like cancer, it will kill its host

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #301 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:38pm

An apostate, perhaps.

but who speaks for the Muslim apostates? Not you. You keep them in the shackles of Islam, you racist, bigoted old oppressor.  No matter how much they turn their backs on Islam, you still brand them as Muslims, you stupid, ruthless old commissar.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You know everything don't you, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.  One day, I might introduce you to Abdul.  He was a fine soldier.  His daughter is a fine soldier.   I was glad I served with him and we called each other, "mate".   I speak for no one other than myself, Soren.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  English is your second language, isn't it, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Don't be ALWAYS the po-faced old princess, Brian.  Islam IS NOT about your mate Abdul.  Abdul is one guy. He represents nobody just as you do not represent anyone.  Islam is a toxic ideology, whatever you or your mate Abdul believe.

In any language.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #302 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:23pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 3:40pm:
I think everyone should have an equal right to their own culture, but not all cultures are equal.

But choosing to become an Australian Citizen should mean an adoption of our culture and an attempt to integrate, but, it shouldn't mean they have to totally shed their own culture. 

What does that actually mean, Vicky 'yeah-but-no-but' Pollard?

I am amazed. You don't seem to realise what an empty-headed old thing you really are. You actually think you are balanced when in fact you are empty.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #303 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:24pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 2:47pm:
Are we confusing our values with our culture?

What's the difference, Vicky, old thing?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #304 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:30pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 11:07am:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 10:54am:
Naivety or left-wing posturing? The latter I suspect.

Yet not one person has proposed an alternative view of what they consider to be our culture.

I would really like to know what others think.

But no, just silence and personal attacks.

I've tried asking nicely but it's time to put up or shut up.

I, for one, think you are prancing ponce.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #305 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:32pm

An apostate, perhaps.

Australian is my second language, actually. English is my first.

You are the worst kind of racist sh!t, Bwian. You are like Mothra - racist, sexist, snobby old sh!ts.  With NOTHING to be be snobby about. You are all proles, lower class dregs.  With cheap, online 'Doctor of Divinity' degrees that you are stupid enough to actually boast about!!!!

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:54pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #306 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:50pm

English is your second language, isn't it, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You are trying to be a Multiculturalist, po-faced old hag???

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #307 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:09am

Valkie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:08pm:
It matters not what anyone says, if it does not fit into your islamophilla approach to life, you insult them.
You have a great deal in common with pecca and unforgiven, are you sure you are not just another manifestation of the crippled mind?

Wishing only to convert everyone to your twisted ideology that the CULT is a peaceful organisation.

Its own people live in constant fear, women are treated as possessions, children are raped and married off to men many times their age.

The countries the run to from these horrors are then subjected to insult, terrorism and an increased crime rate.
This is islam.

I have asked you many times to explain the positives this CULT has brought to our country.

The CULT takes over countries by force, by breeding out the population, by stealth and by using our own willingness to be accepting, while they isolate themselves, insult, plot and convert the dreggs of society, because only the dreggs will join this evil CULT

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor Valkie, just 'cause I don't accept your views on Islam doesn't mean I hate you.  It just means I disagree with you.   Islam is only what it's believers make it, just as the believers of every other religion.   Christianity used to be, until about 60 years quite a fierce, terrible religion.   It sanctioned slavery, it sanctioned imperialism, it sanctioned bigotry amongst its various denominations.   It preached hatred, it preached misunderstandings about it's believers bodies.  Some followers of Islam do that today.  Not all the followers of Christianity or Islam believe what they are preached.   I tend to believe that there is good in people.   Even Muslim people.   I don't believe in preaching hatred or bigotry which is exactly what you're doing.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #308 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:12am

Frank wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:38pm:

An apostate, perhaps.

Don't be ALWAYS the po-faced old princess, Brian.  Islam IS NOT about your mate Abdul.  Abdul is one guy. He represents nobody just as you do not represent anyone.  Islam is a toxic ideology, whatever you or your mate Abdul believe.

In any language.

I never claimed that Abdul represented anybody other than himself, Soren.  Just as I represent no one other than myself and you only represent yourself.   We are all individuals.  Abdul has little time for Islamism or Islamists, just as I do.   You however have decided that because he is a Muslim, he can't be an individual, he's part of a Borg-like religion.   He isn't.  He is an individual who believes in his religion his own way.   Time you stopped thinking in your Borg-like manner, Soren.  It's foolish and it's pointless.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #309 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:15am

Frank wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:32pm:

An apostate, perhaps.

Australian is my second language, actually. English is my first.

You are the worst kind of racist sh!t, Bwian. You are like Mothra - racist, sexist, snobby old sh!ts.  With NOTHING to be be snobby about. You are all proles, lower class dregs.  With cheap, online 'Doctor of Divinity' degrees that you are stupid enough to actually boast about!!!!

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor Soren.  English is your first language?  Really?  Yet you keep making such obvious mistakes in its parsing.   Oh, well, I'll just let you go back to your ad hominem debate as that appears to be all you're doing at the moment.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #310 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:18am

Frank wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:50pm:
English is your second language, isn't it, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You are trying to be a Multiculturalist, po-faced old hag???

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  More adhominem insults, Soren?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #311 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 2:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:09am:

This is islam.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor Valkie, just 'cause I don't accept your views on Islam doesn't mean I hate you.  It just means I disagree with you.   Islam is only what it's believers make it, just as the believers of every other religion.   Christianity used to be, until about 60 years quite a fierce, terrible religion.   It sanctioned slavery, it sanctioned imperialism, it sanctioned bigotry amongst its various denominations.   It preached hatred, it preached misunderstandings about it's believers bodies.  Some followers of Islam do that today.  Not all the followers of Christianity or Islam believe what they are preached.   I tend to believe that there is good in people.   Even Muslim people.   I don't believe in preaching hatred or bigotry which is exactly what you're doing.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

It simply will not do to conflate Christianity and Islam or Islam and any other belief system such as modern Western secularism. It simply doesn't wash.

The facts before us show that any society where Islam has a say is a retrograde, repressive, backward society. There are no strongly Muslim countries that any sane person wants to set as an example.

Islam's influence on the West has been wholly negative since mass Muslim immigration started. Muslims have not brought any Islamic improvement to the West.

Islam has been the enemy of the West from its inception and nothing has changed to this day. And it never will be enlightened and secular and life-affirming because it's not in it. It is the enemy of all the things that have made the West successful and open and pleasant.

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2017 at 5:18pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #312 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 3:40pm

Frank wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:09am:

This is islam.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

It simply will not do to conflate Christianity and Islam or Islam and any other belief system such as modern Western secularism. It simply doesn't wash.

The facts before us show that any society where Islam has a say is a retrograde, repressive, backward society. There are no strongly Muslim countries that any sane person wants to set as an example.

Islam's influence on the West has been wholly negative since mass Muslim immigration started. Muslims have not brought any Islamic improvement to the West.

Islam has been the enemy of the West from its inception and nothing has changed to this day. And it never will be enlightened and secular and life-affirming because it's not in it. It is the enemy of all the things that has made the West successful and open and pleasant.

X2

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #313 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:35pm

Pissing on Yyyaaassssssminn - is that racist or culturalist, both, neither?

Who IS Yyyaaassssssminn?? Why is a 26 years old Sudanese Muslim given a platform for anything? It is the teeth? The glasses? The headscarf? The arse? The tendentiousness? All of the above? 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print