Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Is racism encouraged? (Read 22892 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Is racism encouraged?
Reply #150 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:38am

rhino wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:41am:
Quote:
Science has shown conclusively through DNA that there are indeed separate races. Aboriginals are mixed with Denisovian, Africans have no Neanderthal admixture, Whites do have Neanderthal DNA.

That is not true. If there was Neanderthal DNA, then white people would not be able to breed with other races of people, such as African or Aboriginal. White people, though, have shown to have had the most evolution of the entire human race in the last 30,000 years.

Really? Evidence please...   Roll Eyes
Already done, more than once. Either search my posts or search google. Its simple enough, type Denisovian and press search. Im not going to look for and post over and over the same links to something which has been already been conclusively proven a number of times because someone  is too lazy to do research themselves, if you cant then better to stay out of a conversation which is clearly above your head and academic ability.

Tsk, tsk, Rhino. you misunderstand what I am asking about.  I am asking about your claim that "White people, though, have shown to have had the most evolution of the entire human race in the last 30,000 years."   What evidence do you have about that?  Of course, you'll duck the question.   I expect that but who knows, perhaps you might actually produce something for a change...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #151 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:40am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:39pm:
Never been to old Elizabeth near Adelaide, have you, Herbie?  Tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes

Tribal?

I've just been explaining that people are tribal, Brian. Try to keep awake.

Yet you didn't name your own "race", did you, Herbie?  Tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #152 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:41am

Valkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm:
I think this thread is unclear as to its agenda.

Racism exists, in many cases either unintentionally, accidental or without them actually knowing they were racist.

People who call and play the racism card often "percieve" racism where there was none or none intended.

Which begs the question, (is it racist if the person just doesn't realise he/she is being "racist"?)

Now, I have a preference for redheads, preferaby white, not because Im racist, but because I like redheads and I prefer a particular facial construct.
The broad noses and large lips in some African females is not attractive to me.

However, A good friend of mine is married to an extreemly attractive African woman, her facial construct is the way I like it and her hair is almost red, so obviously its not the colour that is the issue.

But what this thread is about is justification of labeling those with issue with the CULT as racist.
Which they are not.

It is however right and just to be "selective" with who I dislike based on the things a particular group stands for, does, engages in or promotes.
This is not racism.....this is good sense.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, move along, just some racism, you've read it all before.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:57am

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:32pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Some races are inferior, some are superior.

Not every member of each is superior or inferior but as far as statistics can say, the differences are obvious across populations.

Unless, of course, if races do not exist and Africans, Aborigines, Arabs, Islanders etc are mysteriously and inexplicably inferior to Europeans for some other reason.

I see no evidence of you being "superior" to anyone at all, Frank.

Cheeses, you are a colossal thicko.
Read out loud the highlighted bits, retard.

You may be a godawful lefty nice person but you ARE permitted to think for yourself, you ARE permitted to consider the context, the words, intention and generally you ARE permitted to consider a point before making a godawful f Vcking joke of yourself by responding to what nobody actually said.

In short - don't be such a f Vcking mindless, stupid, reflexive idiot.

I hope this helps. I know it won't but what do you have if you don't have hope???

Yes, Mother, you listen to Frank. I have, so I know.

By context, words and intention, Frank means he wants to ban the tinted races from the beloved country he immigrated to. You know, the one that's inconveniently full of all these tinted races.

But don't you worry, Frank has a plan. He's joining up with all these other immigrants to put a stop to it. Enough's enough. Beards, headscarves, tintedness, it's all intolerable and simply must go. Frank can't stand the sight of them.

Otherwise Frank will be forced to move back to the old country, with all the other New Australians. Herbie, Bogie, the Mechanic, Sprintcyclist, poor Cods.

And where would we all be then?
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:15am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:04am

rhino wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:28am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:35am:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

A good question. I wonder how many gave up claiming to be aboriginal in the past, only to jump back on the bandwagon when special benefits arose from being aboriginal recently.

Which benefits?

I'm curious.
How about Aboriginal only jobs within the public service for starters. Abo health service, Abo legal service, the list is almost endless. If we didnt duplicate these services specially for Abos the country would be better off by 6 billion a year.

Is Abos-only jobs a benefit? You have to do a job.

Benefits is getting something for nothing. Medical centres and legal aid are provided to the rest of the population too.

Thanks for answering, Rhino, but I'm still curious.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #155 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:22am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:14pm:
More help with welfare; Less expectation on doing job searches; No means testing when it comes to whether they need help during job searches or when they are living with their parents; Free taxi rides (welfare recipients only); Leniency during sentencing regarding violent behaviour; Less police willingness to arrest or prosecute for the same offences that would have white people arrested; Using their race to get people to feel sorry for their causes; Getting exclusive organisations solely for aboriginal benefit; and various other things that are not afforded to non-aboriginal people.

Things like that.

And the rest.

At the time of the Redfern Riots it was discovered that no less than 100 charity shops, agencies, and organisations were clustered in and around that aboriginal ghetto in Sydney.

And then the police were ordered not to advance into the ghetto and bang heads to make arrests lest this look too much like White Supremacist crackers givin' them niggars a hard time. 

Aborigines are Australia's Sacred Cows - allowed various concessions way beyond the mainstream, with the main one being no obligation to look for work in order to receive the dole.

Urban Medical Centres that cater only to aborigines is another Special Consideration funded by the taxpayers of Australia.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:28am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 6:51am

Valkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:11pm:
And your image is every bit as wrong, bigotted  and preposterous as you are

On this point I find I must agree.

Regardless of their differences in attractiveness,  both women are human beings.

I would say with the same intellegence, except that we all know thats not true

Blonds really are less intellegent.

there is a reason why blondes are less intelligent.

blondes were in vogue as the more sexually desirable cohort.

males (in their foolishness) tended to buy gifts and free meals for blondes and blondes (in their foolishness ) tended to accept these 'freebies".

but remember when i said "you NEVER want a dollar you didnt earn"?

well when you get freebies, you get lazy and laziness and cruising eventually become an addiction and now you are screwed by your own addiction to laziness (lower consciousness).

the pimpley faced chinese girl with black hair and less curves does not have to carry the burden of this 'welfare" from men.
she has the evolutionary blow torch applied to her every day.
and she will study hard, hit the library.
she will have to go into contribution to get attention.
she will develop resilience , bust thru barriers, 1000's of reference experiences where she could have been a cry baby but instead she chose to use this injustice to fuel an upward spiral.

and when blondie hits 45 , she will get some plastic surgery and become a bit of a joke and chinese girl will drive past in her merc and have a wry smile.

Do you still think getting freebies is good for you?

Do you still think its good to have it easy? Wink Wink

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:22am:
More help with welfare; Less expectation on doing job searches; No means testing when it comes to whether they need help during job searches or when they are living with their parents; Free taxi rides (welfare recipients only); Leniency during sentencing regarding violent behaviour; Less police willingness to arrest or prosecute for the same offences that would have white people arrested; Using their race to get people to feel sorry for their causes; Getting exclusive organisations solely for aboriginal benefit; and various other things that are not afforded to non-aboriginal people.

Things like that.

And the rest.

At the time of the Redfern Riots it was discovered that no less than 100 charity shops, agencies, and organisations were clustered in and around that aboriginal ghetto in Sydney.

And then the police were ordered not to advance into the ghetto and bang heads to make arrests lest this look too much like White Supremacist crackers givin' them niggars a hard time. 

Aborigines are Australia's Sacred Cows - allowed various concessions way beyond the mainstream, with the main one being no obligation to look for work in order to receive the dole.

Urban Medical Centres that cater only to aborigines is another Special Consideration funded by the taxpayers of Australia.

Charity shops aren't government benefits either, Herbie. Nor is the police using negotiation to avoid a riot.

Would anyone else care to have a stab? What benefits do Boongs get that Whitey doesn't?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #158 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:37pm

Things like that.

And the rest.

I'd have to say, in all fairness, that most Aboriginals live, by past forced eviction, in areas where the work is very hard to find, and urban medical centres cater to those who live nearby - Aboriginal or not.

What I like to see is some of the professionals in those places being Aboriginal, up to and including doctors.

It's not as simple as it sounds at first glance, Herb.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:37pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:

Things like that.

And the rest.

Charity shops aren't government benefits either, Herbie. Nor is the police using negotiation to avoid a riot.

Would anyone else care to have a stab? What benefits do Boongs get that Whitey doesn't?

Free access to sacred sites?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:04am:
rhino wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:28am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:35am:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

A good question. I wonder how many gave up claiming to be aboriginal in the past, only to jump back on the bandwagon when special benefits arose from being aboriginal recently.

Which benefits?

I'm curious.
How about Aboriginal only jobs within the public service for starters. Abo health service, Abo legal service, the list is almost endless. If we didnt duplicate these services specially for Abos the country would be better off by 6 billion a year.

Is Abos-only jobs a benefit?
You have to do a job.

Benefits is getting something for nothing. Medical centres and legal aid are provided to the rest of the population too.

Thanks for answering, Rhino, but I'm still curious.

Not normally - such jobs are specifically designed to meet an Aboriginal need and are culturally better handled by an Aboriginal - you still need the qualifications etc to do the job.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #161 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:05pm

Charity shops aren't government benefits either, Herbie.

Oh yes they are when the goods are paid for from cradle-to-grave government benefits.

Nor is the police using negotiation to avoid a riot'.

"... to avoid a riot".

The BBC Lefty who was reporting this Blacks on the Rampage event said "the riot police could do little" .... which was utter baloney and a case of deliberate misreporting.

For 9 hours the line of Riot Police were ordered not to advance or respond in any way.

« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:14pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:42pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
Oh yes they are when the goods are paid for from cradle-to-grave government benefits.

what a load of rubbish.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:45pm

Charity shops aren't government benefits either, Herbie. 

Sure they are, Abos are given vouchers to spend in these shops.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:46pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:42pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:05pm:

what a load of rubbish.
You see, wrong again. How many times you want to be owned in 1 day ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Send Topic Print