Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Is racism encouraged? (Read 22893 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Is racism encouraged?
Reply #135 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:32pm

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:11pm:
And your image is every bit as wrong, bigotted  and preposterous as you are

On this point I find I must agree.

Regardless of their differences in attractiveness,  both women are human beings.

I would say with the same intellegence, except that we all know thats not true

Blonds really are less intellegent.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #136 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:33pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:08am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:54am:
Does Mothra believe that words of racist insult are only the province of white folk against The Rest, and that the Chinese and others don't have insulting words for describing white folk?

The word 'gook' is Korean for (stinking) foreigner.... US military personnel simply adopted the word....

While they did, that is not the meaning of the word in Korean which means "nationalist".   Roll Eyes

Not what I heard...

"a foreigner, especially a person of SE Asian descent."  I guess that's just the way it has developed...

"The word was used by U.S. Marines in the early 20th century;[1][2] the earliest written example is dated 1920.[3]

Folk etymology suggests that during the Korean War, young Korean children would point at U.S. soldiers and shout in Korean 미국 (Miguk, “America”). Soldiers heard the word as “mee gook”, as if the children were defining themselves as “gooks”. The soldiers proceeded to use that term to refer to the Koreans. The word 국 (國, guk) itself simply means “country”. This explanation ignores the fact that there are many examples of the word's use that pre-date the Korean War."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm

THE LEAST RACIALLY TOLERANT COUNTRIES
40% + (of individuals surveyed would not want a person of another race as a neighbour)
India, Jordan
30 - 39.9%
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea
20 - 39.9% 
France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong

THE MOST TOLERANT COUNTRIES
0 to 4.9%
United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand

5 - 9.9%
Chile, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Croatia, Japan, Pakistan, South Africa

10 - 14.9%Finland, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia
15 - 19.9% Venezuela, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Russia, China
Source: World Values Survey

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html#ixzz4eaJRgmpZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have to admit I find these notions a bit hard to believe... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll EyesValkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:32pm:

Regardless of their differences in attractiveness,  both women are human beings.

you are looking for a smack in the head valkie.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:41am:
Quote:
Science has shown conclusively through DNA that there are indeed separate races. Aboriginals are mixed with Denisovian, Africans have no Neanderthal admixture, Whites do have Neanderthal DNA.

That is not true. If there was Neanderthal DNA, then white people would not be able to breed with other races of people, such as African or Aboriginal. White people, though, have shown to have had the most evolution of the entire human race in the last 30,000 years.

Really? Evidence please...   Roll Eyes
Already done, more than once. Either search my posts or search google. Its simple enough, type Denisovian and press search. Im not going to look for and post over and over the same links to something which has been already been conclusively proven a number of times because someone  is too lazy to do research themselves, if you cant then better to stay out of a conversation which is clearly above your head and academic ability.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #139 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm

I think this thread is unclear as to its agenda.

Racism exists, in many cases either unintentionally, accidental or without them actually knowing they were racist.

People who call and play the racism card often "percieve" racism where there was none or none intended.

Which begs the question, (is it racist if the person just doesn't realise he/she is being "racist"?)

Now, I have a preference for redheads, preferaby white, not because Im racist, but because I like redheads and I prefer a particular facial construct.
The broad noses and large lips in some African females is not attractive to me.

However, A good friend of mine is married to an extreemly attractive African woman, her facial construct is the way I like it and her hair is almost red, so obviously its not the colour that is the issue.

But what this thread is about is justification of labeling those with issue with the CULT as racist.
Which they are not.

It is however right and just to be "selective" with who I dislike based on the things a particular group stands for, does, engages in or promotes.
This is not racism.....this is good sense.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #140 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:49pm

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
40% + (of individuals surveyed would not want a person of another race as a neighbour)
India, Jordan
30 - 39.9%
20 - 39.9% 
France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong

0 to 4.9%
United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand

5 - 9.9%
Chile, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Croatia, Japan, Pakistan, South Africa

15 - 19.9% Venezuela, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Russia, China

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html#ixzz4eaJRgmpZ

I have to admit I find these notions a bit hard to believe... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll EyesValkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:32pm:

Why.......What I do Now?????????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:56pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm:

Racism exists, in many cases either unintentionally, accidental or without them actually knowing they were racist.

People who call and play the racism card often "percieve" racism where there was none or none intended.

Which begs the question, (is it racist if the person just doesn't realise he/she is being "racist"?)

Now, I have a preference for redheads, preferaby white, not because Im racist, but because I like redheads and I prefer a particular facial construct.

However, A good friend of mine is married to an extreemly attractive African woman, her facial construct is the way I like it and her hair is almost red, so obviously its not the colour that is the issue.

But what this thread is about is justification of labeling those with issue with the CULT as racist.
Which they are not.

It is however right and just to be "selective" with who I dislike based on the things a particular group stands for, does, engages in or promotes.

it is usually only an opinion...which for the most part is valueless...ask yourself  if you were on a list for a transplant operation a matter of life or death,.  would you stipulate a list of people you would never accept a donation from....when I see someone who had dialysis 3 times a week....I doubt any of those so called preferences would take precedence..

we live sometimes in a sad world where all we do is judge others... Sad Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:56pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
India, Jordan
30 - 39.9%
20 - 39.9% 

0 to 4.9%

5 - 9.9%

Why.......What I do Now?????????

blonde jokes.....

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:28am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:35am:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

A good question. I wonder how many gave up claiming to be aboriginal in the past, only to jump back on the bandwagon when special benefits arose from being aboriginal recently.

Which benefits?

I'm curious.
How about Aboriginal only jobs within the public service for starters. Abo health service, Abo legal service, the list is almost endless. If we didnt duplicate these services specially for Abos the country would be better off by 6 billion a year.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #144 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:14pm

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:56pm:

Which they are not.

it is usually only an opinion...which for the most part is valueless...ask yourself  if you were on a list for a transplant operation a matter of life or death,.  would you stipulate a list of people you would never accept a donation from....when I see someone who had dialysis 3 times a week....I doubt any of those so called preferences would take precedence..

I have stipulated on my donor card a very specific requirement.

No politicians........

But seriously, I refuse to be a donor because I dont trust the grubberment.
If a polly or a rich bloke needed an organ, and I was not quite dead, I can see them knocking me over so they could be fixed up.

I do however give blood regularly.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #145 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:39pm:
Never been to old Elizabeth near Adelaide, have you, Herbie?  Tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes

Tribal?

I've just been explaining that people are tribal, Brian. Try to keep awake.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:21pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:04pm

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:49pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
As I said, it's not about individuals but populations.

Africans are fleeing other Africans after 60 years of African independence. And they are fleeing to their old colonial masters in Europe.

It's a one way movement of Africans fleeing the hellholes Africans have created.

Same with Arabs and Muslims. No Europeans are trying to get to the 'Muslims lands' while th Muslims are desperate to get the bloody hell away from other murderous, oppressive, exploitative Muslims.

And they ALL want to go to the old colonial oppressors in Europe!!!!!!!  They have been given independence and self-rule an they have f  Vcked it up like they have done with everything else. That's their culture.  There is simply nothing in African or Muslim Arab culture that improves anything - that's why thy themselves are fleeing it.  If they were not inferior cultures they wouldn't be fleeing themselves, would they?  They would stay and build it and make the most of it.

But they know it's all in vain, it's all sh!te, so they run away, leaving their second class women behind. And once in Europe, they want sharia and ummah.

There's so much wrong with that, i have no idea where to start.

Don't we know it, petal, don't we know it!

You have been challenged and you are not used to it, sweetheart. It must be such a shock to find yourself challenged. You snowflakes are not used to needing to actually explain your stupidity.

I can't believe you would be so stereotypically idiotic and discombobulated.  You are a parody of your idiotic lefty ignorant self without realising it. 

You are so thick and lack self-awareness to such a great extent that I feel sorry for you. You ARE stupid and unmoored beyond belief.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:12pm

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:32pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Some races are inferior, some are superior.

Not every member of each is superior or inferior but as far as statistics can say, the differences are obvious across populations.

Unless, of course, if races do not exist and Africans, Aborigines, Arabs, Islanders etc are mysteriously and inexplicably inferior to Europeans for some other reason.

I see no evidence of you being "superior" to anyone at all, Frank.

Cheeses, you are a colossal thicko.
Read out loud the highlighted bits, retard.

You may be a godawful lefty moron but you ARE permitted to think for yourself, you ARE permitted to consider the context, the words, intention and generally you ARE permitted to consider a point before making a godawful f Vcking joke of yourself by responding to what nobody actually said.

In short - don't be such a f Vcking mindless, stupid, reflexive idiot.

I hope this helps. I know it won't but what do you have if you don't have hope???

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #148 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:49pm:
There's so much wrong with that, i have no idea where to start.

Don't we know it, petal, don't we know it!

Grin Grin Grin

sugar bun.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #149 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:51pm

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:56pm:

Which they are not.

I pray I never have to makeva choice or have the need.
I would hate to think that my life was a result of someone elses death

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21
Send Topic Print