Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Is racism encouraged? (Read 22911 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is racism encouraged?
Reply #120 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:12am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:44am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:23am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:21am:
Yes ... plain & simple she & others do

you've got evidence of this, right?

how pathetic that you have to start making crap up about people to try and prove your point. Someone should probably have told you by now that if you have to do that, your point was probably pretty poor to start with.

Making it up?

Nah .... it's a label that's thrown about here "ad nauseam"
or should I say " ad hominem" (  Wink )

by Peccar, Mothra, Brian & even yourself.

The same with the use of the weasel word Islamphobe.

yes, gnads, its very 'lower consciousness"
its just a reaction by these folk who are asleep at the wheel of their own lives to blurt out this label.
there is no thinking to it.
i suppose its about as enlightened as when fat steve , sitting on the couch in a durr state burps or farts.
thats how deep their thought processes are.
i suspect, they get a little hit of dopamine every time they can do it and this helps feed the addiction of this emotional state

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:25am

aquascoot wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:12am:
its just a reaction by these folk who are asleep at the wheel of their own lives to blurt out this label.
i suppose its about as enlightened as when fat steve , sitting on the couch in a durr state burps or farts.
i suspect, they get a little hit of dopamine every time they can do it and this helps feed the addiction of this emotional state

hummmmmmmmmm really?...

I pui it down to when you do it/say it.or your own side says is.. its doesnt have half the meaning as when you are receiving it.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its like name calling in the playground...some folks of course think its a great insult...

well it takes all kinds... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #122 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:37am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:30am:
Amadd wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:39am:
It's funny that these imported black people try to goad me with their imagined supremacy in the workplace. They say "where are you now whitey?".

I say, "You're still working for me boy". In two weeks I'm going to spend six months on the best island in the world at your expense black person.

Who's going to be your Man Friday, Amadd?

A German guy named Fritz.

It's all tongue in cheek in the workplace, but that's not to say that there's no favouritism between races and nationalities.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #123 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:14pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:28am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:35am:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

A good question. I wonder how many gave up claiming to be aboriginal in the past, only to jump back on the bandwagon when special benefits arose from being aboriginal recently.

Which benefits?

I'm curious.

More help with welfare; Less expectation on doing job searches; No means testing when it comes to whether they need help during job searches or when they are living with their parents; Free taxi rides (welfare recipients only); Leniency during sentencing regarding violent behaviour; Less police willingness to arrest or prosecute for the same offences that would have white people arrested; Using their race to get people to feel sorry for their causes; Getting exclusive organisations solely for aboriginal benefit; and various other things that are not afforded to non-aboriginal people.

Things like that.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 1:14pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:41am:
Quote:
Science has shown conclusively through DNA that there are indeed separate races. Aboriginals are mixed with Denisovian, Africans have no Neanderthal admixture, Whites do have Neanderthal DNA.

That is not true. If there was Neanderthal DNA, then white people would not be able to breed with other races of people, such as African or Aboriginal. White people, though, have shown to have had the most evolution of the entire human race in the last 30,000 years.
No, I am right and you are wrong. Very wrong. Try a google.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:04pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:44am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:23am:

you've got evidence of this, right?

how pathetic that you have to start making crap up about people to try and prove your point. Someone should probably have told you by now that if you have to do that, your point was probably pretty poor to start with.

Making it up?

Nah .... it's a label that's thrown about here "ad nauseam"
or should I say " ad hominem" (  Wink )

by Peccar, Mothra, Brian & even yourself.

The same with the use of the weasel word Islamphobe.

blah blah blah ... nice try, but you missed by a mile.

Put up a link to either myself, Mothra or Pecca ever saying that that words of racist insult are only the province of white folk against The Rest, and that the Chinese and others don't have insulting words for describing white folk?

after all, that is what you agreed that she 'and others' do.

or did you not understand what you were agreeing to?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:06pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:12am:

what about labels such as 'beta', 'alpha' or 'a lower consciousness person' etc? is that you in your derrr state?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #127 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:27pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:54am:
Does Mothra believe that words of racist insult are only the province of white folk against The Rest, and that the Chinese and others don't have insulting words for describing white folk?

It makes them feel better about themselves.

Self loathing takes a toll you know?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countrie...

Good research, Gonads - thanks for that.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #128 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:31pm

Amadd wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:47pm:
In my experience, racism (for want of a better word) is completely natural and should be accepted rather than feared.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Studies have shown that infants gravitate towards people of their own features. I have found this to be true also in my own personal experience.

Do we want so much for the time when aboriginals will refer to white people as "our people"?
Forget it! Not gonna happen.

Of course it's completely taboo for a white person to refer to other whites as "our people", because we whites seem to like to piss down our own backs and tell ourselves it's raining.

Get honest. Tell it like it is, to ourselves and others.

Tribalism based on ethnic appearance is strong in all cultures.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #129 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:35pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:29am:
Is racism encouraged?

well someone keeps feeding Herbert Roll Eyes

Exactly.

I'm only channeling other people ~ it doesn't come from me personally.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #130 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:40pm

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:35am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:21am:
mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07am:
LOL! Look at all the racists come out with the disclaimer "I'm not a racist ... but", and the seminal favourite, "Some of my best friends are *insert pejorative here*".

Face i lads, you're a bunch of racists. Own it. There are even clubs you can join.

Clubs?

Do they offer a membership fee discount for pensioners?  Tongue

does calling someone a racist   make the name caller a racist?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. its so handy to shut folks up just call them racists.... the fact the word racists is diminished doesnt matter at all....

I think we live in one of the fairest countries in the world....I would like to think everyone can have an opinion on just about everything  without being called names...if and when you are being really slanderous  then yes you are being racist....in the mean time..!!!!!!

dont bring the meaning of a word down..

I'm an avowed Social Racist/ Tribal Racist and have never made any bones about it, just the same as all those who stick-to-their-own in ethnic and racial ghettoes and enclaves like the Abos, Negroes, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians, etc etc do who we have here in Sydney.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #131 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:28pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:41am:
Quote:
Science has shown conclusively through DNA that there are indeed separate races. Aboriginals are mixed with Denisovian, Africans have no Neanderthal admixture, Whites do have Neanderthal DNA.

That is not true. If there was Neanderthal DNA, then white people would not be able to breed with other races of people, such as African or Aboriginal. White people, though, have shown to have had the most evolution of the entire human race in the last 30,000 years.

Really? Evidence please...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #132 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:08am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:54am:
Does Mothra believe that words of racist insult are only the province of white folk against The Rest, and that the Chinese and others don't have insulting words for describing white folk?

The word 'gook' is Korean for (stinking) foreigner.... US military personnel simply adopted the word....

While they did, that is not the meaning of the word in Korean which means "nationalist".   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #133 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:35am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:21am:
LOL! Look at all the racists come out with the disclaimer "I'm not a racist ... but", and the seminal favourite, "Some of my best friends are *insert pejorative here*".

Face i lads, you're a bunch of racists. Own it. There are even clubs you can join.

Clubs?

Do they offer a membership fee discount for pensioners?  Tongue

does calling someone a racist   make the name caller a racist?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. its so handy to shut folks up just call them racists.... the fact the word racists is diminished doesnt matter at all....

I think we live in one of the fairest countries in the world....I would like to think everyone can have an opinion on just about everything  without being called names...if and when you are being really slanderous  then yes you are being racist....in the mean time..!!!!!!

dont bring the meaning of a word down..

I'm an avowed Social Racist/ Tribal Racist and have never made any bones about it, just the same as all those who stick-to-their-own in ethnic and racial ghettoes and enclaves like the Abos, Negroes, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians, etc etc do who we have here in Sydney.

Never been to old Elizabeth near Adelaide, have you, Herbie?  Tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #134 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:29pm

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm:

The CULT is not a race dimwhit, its a barbaric,  pedophile infested, brutal regimen of self confessed retards, criminals, murderers and parasites.

If someone is antisematic, they are not racist.

If someone dislikes, Christians, they are not racist

If someone hates sewage, like islam.....they are not racist

It does not matter how many times you say it, it still aint true.....fool

Now repeat after me.
To ...be...a...race...it ...must....be ...a ...race.

To...be...a ...racist....you...have...to ....hate ....a ....race.

Islam....is ....not.....a....race, ....it ....is....simply.....a.....cult

Valkie i was talking about bog-standard racism, not Islamophobia. Don't you feel just a little but silly now?

You know, the kind of racism you yourself exhibit when you refer to Indonesians as "monkeys".

No, not silly at all if you cant enunciate adequately

As for indonesians, it is an accurate description, what is the problem?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Send Topic Print