Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Is racism encouraged? (Read 22906 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Is racism encouraged?
Reply #105 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:35am

Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

A good question. I wonder how many gave up claiming to be aboriginal in the past, only to jump back on the bandwagon when special benefits arose from being aboriginal recently.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #106 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:39am

It's funny that these imported black people try to goad me with their imagined supremacy in the workplace. They say "where are you now whitey?".

I say, "You're still working for me boy". In two weeks I'm going to spend six months on the best island in the world at your expense black person.
Suck it down and work smacking hard for me boy. I have shares that require tending to. Like I say to all the other childish supremacists.

« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:51am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #107 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:41am

Quote:
Science has shown conclusively through DNA that there are indeed separate races. Aboriginals are mixed with Denisovian, Africans have no Neanderthal admixture, Whites do have Neanderthal DNA.

That is not true. If there was Neanderthal DNA, then white people would not be able to breed with other races of people, such as African or Aboriginal. White people, though, have shown to have had the most evolution of the entire human race in the last 30,000 years.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:28am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:35am:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Conversely, how many Aboriginal ancestor can you have and remain still a European?

A good question. I wonder how many gave up claiming to be aboriginal in the past, only to jump back on the bandwagon when special benefits arose from being aboriginal recently.

Which benefits?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 3:30am

Amadd wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:39am:
It's funny that these imported black people try to goad me with their imagined supremacy in the workplace. They say "where are you now whitey?".

I say, "You're still working for me boy". In two weeks I'm going to spend six months on the best island in the world at your expense black person.

Who's going to be your Man Friday, Amadd?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:14am

i dont think we could say one "race" is superior to another.

but cohorts of people exhibit behaviours which help them climb the "narrow road to success" and this tends to wax and wane.

as an example,  americans in the days of the pilgrim fathers, the days of the war of independance, the years from 1941 to 1946 were definitely "superior" to the modern day 'fat steve" who seeks nothing but to pleasure himself and be "entertained".

similarly aboriginals were strong, powerful and resilient but have now come more to resemble "fat steve".

the 'do-gooders" tend to be the people who scream 'racist' the loudest, but in doing so, they dont help at all (except maybe they get s boost to their ego by identifying with a moral superiority). 

one needs only to look at 2 cohorts of people who are championed by the do-gooders and intellectual elite (the palestinians and the aboriginals) to see that when you dont  put expectations on people to "climb", when you mistake love for allowing people to identify with victimhood and anger and regret and "me,me,me and my sad little story", those people fall straight off the narrow road to success and they go down.

if you are in a racial minority and the do-gooders are trying to "help' you (and i use the word help loosely), then you will be screwed if you accept their help.  the do-gooder does no good, the do gooder offers you a poisoned chalice. throw it back in his/her face

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:21am

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07am:
LOL! Look at all the racists come out with the disclaimer "I'm not a racist ... but", and the seminal favourite, "Some of my best friends are *insert pejorative here*".

Face i lads, you're a bunch of racists. Own it. There are even clubs you can join.

Clubs?

Do they offer a membership fee discount for pensioners?  Tongue

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:29am

Is racism encouraged?

well someone keeps feeding Herbert Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #113 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:30am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:00am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:58pm:
.. I believe in a good day at the races meself... just saying.... does that make me a racist?  Lips Sealed

What make you a racist is referring to people from the Middle East as "sand n1ggers",

You're just going to have to own that.

Yeah - but I enjoyed it - rolls well off the tongue... if it makes you happy, we'll make it Kamel Kaffirs, to go with Kangaroo Kaffirs, Kraal Kaffirs, Kokonut Kaffirs.... you get the continental drift...

BTW - you don't do sarcasm, do you?  Besides - Middle Eastern isn't a race.... it's just another form of Gypo.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #114 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:54am

Does Mothra believe that words of racist insult are only the province of white folk against The Rest, and that the Chinese and others don't have insulting words for describing white folk?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #115 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:08am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:54am:
Does Mothra believe that words of racist insult are only the province of white folk against The Rest, and that the Chinese and others don't have insulting words for describing white folk?

The word 'gook' is Korean for (stinking) foreigner.... US military personnel simply adopted the word....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:21am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:54am:

Yes ... plain & simple she & others do

It makes them feel better about themselves.

Self loathing takes a toll you know?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countrie...

Picture0001.jpg (80 KB | 36 )
Picture0001.jpg

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:23am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:21am:

you've got evidence of this, right?

how pathetic that you have to start making crap up about people to try and prove your point. Someone should probably have told you by now that if you have to do that, your point was probably pretty poor to start with.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:35am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:21am:
mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:07am:
LOL! Look at all the racists come out with the disclaimer "I'm not a racist ... but", and the seminal favourite, "Some of my best friends are *insert pejorative here*".

Face i lads, you're a bunch of racists. Own it. There are even clubs you can join.

Clubs?

Do they offer a membership fee discount for pensioners?  Tongue

does calling someone a racist   make the name caller a racist?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. its so handy to shut folks up just call them racists.... the fact the word racists is diminished doesnt matter at all....

I think we live in one of the fairest countries in the world....I would like to think everyone can have an opinion on just about everything  without being called names...if and when you are being really slanderous  then yes you are being racist....in the mean time..!!!!!!

dont bring the meaning of a word down..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:44am

John Smith wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:23am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:21am:

you've got evidence of this, right?

how pathetic that you have to start making crap up about people to try and prove your point. Someone should probably have told you by now that if you have to do that, your point was probably pretty poor to start with.

Making it up?

Nah .... it's a label that's thrown about here "ad nauseam"
or should I say " ad hominem" (  Wink )

by Peccar, Mothra, Brian & even yourself.

The same with the use of the weasel word Islamphobe.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Send Topic Print