Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling? (Read 19710 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling?
Reply #60 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:21pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:18pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
I've read the forum rules and I notice that many on here don't bother to follow them, especially when it comes to being racist when the topic isn't even about race.

Is there any enforcement of the rules or are they merely a formality in running a forum?

Is it safe to assume that those who moderate or even own the forum condone that kind of activity which is why it goes unmoderated?

Thanks.

This board was set up to promote racism. It's owner, however, will never admit it. He hides his racism behind theories on population and "sustainability".

The overt racists - Homo, Sprint, Herbie, etc - are the vanguard. Some of them have been members of neo-Nazi organisations. They spread deliberate lies as propaganda for the cause - a greater cause than mere truth. Real facts, for the Nazis, were liberal bourgeois hogwash.

FD swims along behind them, as quiet as a jellyfish, plopping on about their right to free speech. FD, you see, sees their views as democratic.

Imagine the lies of a clump of fringe fascists being in any way democratic. Even the Nazi Party had more members and popular votes than FD's friends. But FD sees them as a majority and wants their views implimented in policy, first cab the Muselman. After that, the tinted races will come as a matter of course.

Sustainability, innit.

You left out Aussie. He wants to destroy Israel, even if he kills 10 million Jews in the process. That's the price of peace, apparently. And he defends Gandalf's mindless collective of treacherous Jews meme by insisting Gandalf never actually said it and closing his eyes whenever I produce quotes. Aussie was instrumental in moving at least one political discussion forum to this site.

Arabia for Arabs, innit.

Innit. What terrible things Aussie must come up with, FD. Fancy saying G never came up with the term mindless collective of treacherous Jews. What's he saying - that you said it?

You're right, FD. Aussie's really mean. He upholds the use of truth in his campaign against, well, you, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:26pm

Bobby. wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
You left out Aussie. He wants to destroy Israel, even if he kills 10 million Jews in the process. That's the price of peace, apparently. And he defends Gandalf's mindless collective of treacherous Jews meme by insisting Gandalf never actually said it and closing his eyes whenever I produce quotes. Aussie was instrumental in moving at least one political discussion forum to this site.

Arabia for Arabs, innit.

Hi FD,
Are you saying that Aussie has annoyed you too?

Abu, Aussie, Mothra, JS...

It's all good though. FD upholds the use of porkies in his campaign against them. You?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #62 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Karnal is also pretty racist. That's why I let him post here.

Falah was also big on racism. He liked to complain that aborigines were not violent enough towards white people, and how great it was that Muslims taught the ones in the top end to slaughter the infidel.

Oh, and there is a whole thread on Gandalf's racism. Europeans are to blame for millions of deaths due to European diseases. They are still racking up the body count today.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #63 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:26pm:

Arabia for Arabs, innit.

Hi FD,

It's all good though. FD upholds the use of porkies in his campaign against them. You?

I deal only in facts -

I give links to those facts.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:45pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Karnal is also pretty racist. That's why I let him post here.

Exactly. I did, after all, say that Ularu belongs to a certain tribe of Boongs.

Wacist.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:46pm

Bobby. wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:26pm:

Arabia for Arabs, innit.

Hi FD,

I deal only in facts -

I give links to those facts.

Yes, but have you thought of making the switch to porkies? FD hasn't looked back since 2007.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Oh, and there is a whole thread on Gandalf's racism. Europeans are to blame for millions of deaths due to European diseases. They are still racking up the body count today.

Nonsense. They're Arab diseases as you pointed out - particularly that nasty starvation gene the Belgians accidentally introduced when they were bringing Freeedom to the Congo.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 12th, 2018 at 9:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

Nonsense. They're Arab diseases as you pointed out - particularly that nasty starvation gene the Belgians accidentally introduced when they were bringing Freeedom to the Congo.

You vile coprophiliac. Belgium? Belgium's 52 years in Africa is now European history??

Europe is the blessing and redemption the tinted races have been waiting for all those millenia, seething in dark, murderous ignorance.

Turn it around, coprophiliac, vile Paki - what positive have the non-Europeans have ever brought to Europe, America, Australia?

You always avoid this question, Paki arsesniffer.

Why?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 12th, 2018 at 11:32pm

Frank wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

You vile coprophiliac. Belgium? Belgium's 52 years in Africa is now European history??

Europe is the blessing and redemption the tinted races have been waiting for all those millenia, seething in dark, murderous ignorance.

Turn it around, coprophiliac, vile Paki - what positive have the non-Europeans have ever brought to Europe, America, Australia?

You always avoid this question, Paki arsesniffer.

Why?

Sorry, old boy, that's my cue. I nearly spilled my glass of water. You didn't see my lips move, yes? That's why I'm such a marvellous ventriloquist and you're a second-hand wooden puppet with a fake monocle and a silly bow tie.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to smoke my pipe.

...!

Now now, that's enough from you, old boy. I've a good mind to put you back in your box. We're a family act, we don't do blue, dear.

Oh, I know. I've had my hand up there so long I'm due for overtime. You can thank me after the show, old boy.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #69 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:09am

Karnal has my vote for GMod!

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #70 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:53am

A calm and considered response Karnal. Well done.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #71 - May 13th, 2018 at 8:48am

Quote:
Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling?

Yes there are a handful of members who strongly support both.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:24am

Gordon wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:18pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
I've read the forum rules and I notice that many on here don't bother to follow them, especially when it comes to being racist when the topic isn't even about race.

Is there any enforcement of the rules or are they merely a formality in running a forum?

Is it safe to assume that those who moderate or even own the forum condone that kind of activity which is why it goes unmoderated?

Thanks.

This board was set up to promote racism. It's owner, however, will never admit it. He hides his racism behind theories on population and "sustainability".

The overt racists - Homo, Sprint, Herbie, etc - are the vanguard. Some of them have been members of neo-Nazi organisations. They spread deliberate lies as propaganda for the cause - a greater cause than mere truth. Real facts, for the Nazis, were liberal bourgeois hogwash.

FD swims along behind them, as quiet as a jellyfish, plopping on about their right to free speech. FD, you see, sees their views as democratic.

Imagine the lies of a clump of fringe fascists being in any way democratic. Even the Nazi Party had more members and popular votes than FD's friends. But FD sees them as a majority and wants their views implimented in policy, first cab the Muselman. After that, the tinted races will come as a matter of course.

Sustainability, innit.

Indians go poop 

I did, of course, forget Gordon, a member of the Judenrat tasked with routing out the tinted races before the Nazis turn on him.

Gordon is a member of that vast globalist conspiracy to control the money supply and enact the one-world government. He flew here. Gordon has property in Harris Park where he houses the tinted races. The Nazis-proper will have him when it's time.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #73 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:57pm

FD doesn’t give a sh it about trolling.  The Mad monk and ozzzzzz have free run here to do as  they please.
This place will not last another year if ozzzzz and monk are allowed to continue. Fd has only himself to blame. This  place is now a hole to visit,all because of monk and ozzzzz.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:28pm

skippy. wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
FD doesn’t give a sh it about trolling.  The Mad monk and ozzzzzz have free run here to do as  they please.
This place will not last another year if ozzzzz and monk are allowed to continue. Fd has only himself to blame. This  place is now a hole to visit,all because of monk and ozzzzz.

Wacists, are they?

Hear that, Aussie? You must have gone native with that Curry wife of yours.

I must admit, you were most vocal about the ownership of Ularu. You obviously can't stand Whitey.

As Herbie would say, how very dare you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print