Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling? (Read 19711 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling?
Reply #15 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 3:54pm

Coral Sea wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:54pm:
I am in favor of blatant racism and Islamophobia.

Both are objectively correct.

Liberals, who believe in lies, are unable to counter our arguments since they are true.

Therefore they instead seek to suppress us.

One of the great things about Ozpol is that it does not practice censorship like so much of the internet.

I'm also in favor of trolling because it's funny, but that's a separate issue and one can make the case that there is merit in suppressing trolling depending on circumstances.

I am not in favour of censoring debate, buy if you have to be racist to make your point you've already lost.

But if all you care about is liberal tears then I'm sure that doesn't bother you.

I made the mistake of trying to treat you with respect in my posts, I won't fall for that again because you're clearly not deserving of it or capable of showing it in return.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #16 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 4:02pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 3:54pm:
Coral Sea wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:54pm:
I am in favor of blatant racism and Islamophobia.

Both are objectively correct.

Liberals, who believe in lies, are unable to counter our arguments since they are true.

Therefore they instead seek to suppress us.

One of the great things about Ozpol is that it does not practice censorship like so much of the internet.

I'm also in favor of trolling because it's funny, but that's a separate issue and one can make the case that there is merit in suppressing trolling depending on circumstances.

I am not in favour of censoring debate, buy if you have to be racist to make your point you've already lost.

But if all you care about is liberal tears then I'm sure that doesn't bother you.

I made the mistake of trying to treat you with respect in my posts, I won't fall for that again because you're clearly not deserving of it or capable of showing it in return.

He did end his bulldust with the truth: that he is in favour of trolling!

Grin

On the internet that possibly deserves maximum credit!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:52am

This is incorrect.

It stems from the fact that to you, "equality" is a religious sacrament.

Racism is objectively correct.  That is to say:

*Race exists
*Racial differences exist
*Racial differences have real world implications

There was a time when I'd say, "I'm not racist, but," or, "I am a race realist."

No more.

Liberals aren't interested in debate.  They use the word racist the way witch-burners used the word heretic.

So I am reclaiming the term racist the way negros reclaimed the slur n@#$er.

You want to suppress, suppress, suppress.

The truth, however, does not care about your religious zealotry.

Nonsense.  You nearly immediately resorted to armchair psychology, a favorite tactic of liberal scum.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

Everglade

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:17am

I've seen a great many things in my time .. but the suggestion that racism is "objectively correct" and that bigotsare now being hunted as heretics were is so profoundly ofensive i don't know where to start.

Here's the best i can offer. without expecting you to have any kind of education at all ..... power. How does that present and what does it mean.

Go on, think three dimensionally.

IP Logged

Everglade

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:21am

Everglade wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:17am:
I've seen a great many things in my time .. but the suggestion that racism is "objectively correct" and that bigots are now being hunted as heretics is so profoundly offensive i don't know where to start.

Here's the best i can offer. without expecting you to have any kind of education at all ..... power. How does that present and what does it mean.

Go on, think three dimensionally.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:37am

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
I've read the forum rules and I notice that many on here don't bother to follow them, especially when it comes to being racist when the topic isn't even about race.

Is there any enforcement of the rules or are they merely a formality in running a forum?

Is it safe to assume that those who moderate or even own the forum condone that kind of activity which is why it goes unmoderated?

Thanks.

I think the forum board rules work to the original definition of 'racism' before the word was mischievously and arbitrarily hijacked and re-jigged by the Hard Left to include such non-racist things such as someone's religion, cultural heritage, and country-of-origin. In my day 'racism' included nothing more than a person's racial appearance ... black or Asian features, etc.

And so a lot of what you think of as 'racist' commentary in the forum's posts are nothing of the sort, but are valid critiques of other people's religion and cultural idiosyncrasies ~ all perfectly fair game for non-sympathetic commentary.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:52am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:40am:

I am constantly amazed at the regular displays of pig-ignorant racism and Islamophobia on this site.

ISLAM ?

Apologists for ISLAM, go about on this forum, as though there is not a single thing about ISLAM, which we should be appalled about.

BUT THE REALITY IS.....

In a sane world, our parliament would lawfully declare ISLAM a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Why so ?

Because ISLAM is a deceitful, vicious, intimidatory, and violent, death cult.

And its followers should all be rounded up and detained [prior to expulsion from Australia].

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:05pm:

.....when Yadda says things like 'every muslim, man, woman and child, is a latent psychopathic wannabe murderer' - and goes on to call for all muslims (men, women and children) to be rounded up, detained and then deported

that is 'inciting hatred' against muslims.

This is the sort of speech that Yadda and FD pretend is in the same category as saying (for example) 'Islam is a dangerous ideology' - and therefore should be allowed.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1511041614/0#0
Quote:

Just imagine;

That a person like myself can form the idea,
that i       should        have the right to try to impinge upon the 'religious freedoms', of the followers of a 'religious' philosophy like ISLAM,
impinge upon their right to exercise their 'religious freedom' !

Just imagine;

that within Australia, there is a separate community of people,
a 'religious' community of people,
who desperately       want to normalise the idea,      here, in Australia,
that, as a right of the exercise of 'religious freedom',
and, as a right which is inherent, in the practise of their religion,
moslems should have the right,
to intimidate,
and to threaten,
and to murder,
any person who does not believe, as they [moslems] believe !

And remember, moslems want to 'misbehave' in these ways,
as        a right       of exercising their 'religious freedom',
and, as a right, which has always been inherent, in the practise of their religion.

Fancy that !

That i believe, that i have the right to openly demonise such people,     SUCH MONSTERS!

Imagine that !

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510704790/0#0
Quote:

They, moslems, are all vicious, deceitful, wanna-be homicidal maniacs, who deserve to be driven [lawfully expelled] from all Western nations.

I know, that despite mountains of damning evidence against ISLAM,
moslems will wholly deny, these, my accusations.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IMAGE...

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human rights', to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

IMAGE...

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic street protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:55am

Coral Sea wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:52am:

This is incorrect.

It stems from the fact that to you, "equality" is a religious sacrament.

What does your incorrect notions of equality have to do with why you use racial slurs and the weakness that immediately puts your argument in?

And equality is a religious sacrament? So you think, but you're wrong.  Religious messages are far mixed to claim that. I am as anti-religious as it gets. Even if you consider it a religious notion as in there is no objective reason to support such a position other than "you have to" and not part of any specific faith you're wrong there too. 

Before I go even further, I'm making an assumption here, but you post like we have a different interpretation of what equality means.  You post as if to you it means an unfair advantage to non-whites and anyone who supports equality is anti-white.

To me it just means a level playing field for everyone.  Someone's success depends on their own hard work, not the colour of their skin, their gender or whatever other roadblocks have been ingrained in our societies.  To many who are accustomed to having the advantages of being the benificiaries of the lack of equality, I can see how a level playing field for all may be an uncomfortable notion.

For the alt-right who go on about hard work, being self made yadda yadda, you'd think they'd support equality.  But like their demands of free speech etc, they only like it when it directly helps them or their cause.  There is no genuine care of free speech, or "hard work", it's all bullshit.

And no, let me stop you there, equality doesn't mean open borders.

There will always be differences between people and nations but if humanity wants any sort of longevity we have to work together.

And no, I don't mean a one world government and no I'm not a globalist or whatever other label you want to throw around to dismiss what I'm saying. 

When we had rocks and sticks and were nomadic tribes yes, survival of the fittest and forced procreation and the other baser animal instincts were important to grow the human race, but with an estimated 9 billion people on the planet by 2050 we need to find a better way. 

Going backwards to ways and notions that may have worked in the 60's, be they how we treat or "control" women, or even overtly nationalist trade policies, they just won't work in today's world.  They barely worked then.

And I know what you'll say, the Liberals had their chance and look at the mess we're in, well yes, but also no.  Did the Liberals in the last, let's only go back 3 terms, did they ever get to enact the policies they started with?  NO.  They always got watered down or sabotaged by the conservatives to pass into law.  Even Obamacare was one of them. 

No side can claim superiority here.  This is why today more than ever, the facts and the reality of the situations is the most important thing.

Quote:
Racism is objectively correct.  That is to say:

*Race exists
*Racial differences exist
*Racial differences have real world implications

There was a time when I'd say, "I'm not racist, but," or, "I am a race realist."

No more.

Liberals aren't interested in debate.  They use the word racist the way witch-burners used the word heretic.

So I am reclaiming the term racist the way negros reclaimed the slur n@#$er.

Well good luck with that.  Again, it isn't hard to have a debate on immigration if you rely on the facts and evidence.  It's when you start using the racial slurs or cannot support your position with anything else but fear and discrimination that people will tune out. 

Yes, there are plenty on the left that make me hate that I sit on the left of the middle and it's hard to think I get lumped with them.  Let the Milo's of the world speak, let them share their message.  We can't grow if we don't listen.  The alt-right aren't perfect either.

Quote:
You want to suppress, suppress, suppress.

Some do, but not me.  I just take issue with the racial slurs.  I've said it before, if you have to use them to make your point rather than rely on the fact, you've already lost.

Quote:
The truth, however, does not care about your religious zealotry.

We agree there.  But let's not forget that much of the racism you're trying to reclaim has been justified by religion just as much if not more than equality is.  If I'm a religious zealot then so are you.

Quote:

Nonsense.  You nearly immediately resorted to armchair psychology, a favorite tactic of liberal scum.

I gave you a chance but you admitted that you were just trolling.  You can't simply talk with a troll...  That's not how it works.  You should know that better than anyone.  Don't like it, stop trolling, pretty simple.

Again, another example of the double standard, you love to troll but can't take someone not even trolling you, but simply shining the spotlight on you not the topic at hand?

Do you need a sitdown snowflake?  How about a safe space?

Please...
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2018 at 9:26am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #23 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:59am

So with all the talk of the term "racism" being hijacked, in the eyes of OzPol, where does the below fall?

Panther wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 7:23am:
By his mere presence the President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump, inspires great things to happen. That watermelon seed kicker, finger lickin' gooood KFC chicken plucker Barrack Hussein Obama, ex-HNIC didn't do jack-squat for 8 years except set up America for a fall, that if not for DJT, would have surely happened.

Blatant racial slurs that serve no other point in the debate other than attacking someone for the colour of their skin, but the poster is continually spewing the same crap without a peep from any of the mods?

So it would seem the answer is yes, OzPol condone blatant racism.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #24 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:37am

Amadd wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:43am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:48pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
I've read the forum rules and I notice that many on here don't bother to follow them, especially when it comes to being racist when the topic isn't even about race

It's terrible isn't it, I bought a bag of jellybeans for the kids and for some reason nobody wanted to eat the black ones.

Why do kids avoid black jellybeans?

Are you one of these idiots who thinks muslims are a race of people, can I change my race by reciting the shahada?

I will never ever accept Islam as a nation. It's just another faulty religion.

Jewish is a religion too

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #25 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:51pm

Islam is not a race

ITS A CULT

Therefore, it's not racism to point out the truth about this brutal, primitive, insidious and hateful cult.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #26 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 1:42pm

Islamophobia is myth. People see dreadful atrocities committed in the name of Islam, and they have right to condemn Islam and speak about it here. Its an Islamic problem, and Muzlims who do nothing about it are complicit by their silence. And there are many cases of support of their so-called martyrs.

The problem in West is exacerbated by people making excuses for Muzlims on the feeble notion that all cultures have the same value, something Muzlims repudiate by their action, and their inaction. Its not our place to shelter them from themselves.

If the moderators, choose to allow the above opinions, the likes of Ross and Karnal have nothing to accuse them of, but the myth of a phobia.

240 Anti-infidel murders committed by Muzlims in France in 3 years.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #27 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:32am

issuevoter wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Islamophobia is myth. People see dreadful atrocities committed in the name of Islam, and they have right to condemn Islam and speak about it here. Its an Islamic problem, and Muzlims who do nothing about it are complicit by their silence. And there are many cases of support of their so-called martyrs.

The problem in West is exacerbated by people making excuses for Muzlims on the feeble notion that all cultures have the same value, something Muzlims repudiate by their action, and their inaction. Its not our place to shelter them from themselves.

If the moderators, choose to allow the above opinions, the likes of Ross and Karnal have nothing to accuse them of, but the myth of a phobia.

I have seen several people here that could be considered Islamophobic. Scared of all muslims to the point of irrationality.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:46am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:40am:
Not in the slightest.

I am constantly amazed at the regular displays of pig-ignorant racism and Islamophobia on this site.

I honestly don't understand how they are not ashamed by association with each other.

I mean, if any of them agreed with me on anything, i would be mortified.

How are things at the fat farm, Mothra? I'd be less inclined to call you a fat fəking pig if you weren't so god damned rude.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:31am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:32am:
issuevoter wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 1:42pm:

I have seen several people here that could be considered Islamophobic. Scared of all muslims to the point of irrationality.

Spot

I have seen several people here who could be considered 'Muslim apologists'. Acquiesce to all muslims to the point of cowardice.

Hammer

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print