Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print
Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling? (Read 19709 times)
Jasin

Re: Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling?
Reply #105 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 9:09pm

ITS WRONG TO STOP SOMEONE SAYING WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY.
JUST LIKE ITS WRONG TO MAKE SOMEONE SAY WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO SAY.

...the under-achieving and over-achieving of Forums and Empires.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #106 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 10:31pm

No.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #107 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 10:35pm

The Reboot wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 10:31pm:
No.

So you're saying that I can't call someone a 'suchnsuch' because of some past event that didn't agree with many things in the world I have to live in?
But you think that I should say what someone else says - upon pain of death?

So you mute the simple truth, and tell the elaborate lie?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #108 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 10:59pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:41pm:
does it get reported though......

I dont deal with people who speak like that....

why does anyone???>..

I cant remember the last time I even read one of Panther or Valkies posts......I dont wish to be disturbed ..

if you choose to read them   then report them... if you report them
then maybe we do have a problem..

people who sink to that level  to me have such a low IQ   its all they have in them to express themselves.

I simply choose to ignore  it- I dont get involved- very rarely- besides which its a waste of time argueing about it I think- you cant change ppl

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:09pm

the worst offender is Karnal. But nobody picks him up on it, kind of strange. Valkie and Panther are just your garden variety idiots, Karnals level of racism and bigotry is much more sophisticated. of course , i dont forget agnes that another poster here has described me as having a "black heart".

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #110 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:36pm

rhino wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:09pm:
the worst offender is Karnal. But nobody picks him up on it, kind of strange. Valkie and Panther are just your garden variety idiots, Karnals level of racism and bigotry is much more sophisticated. of course , i dont forget agnes that another poster here has described me as having a "black heart".

are you referring to me Rhino- because that is not my recollection at all-

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #111 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:47pm

You should know that a more 'sophisticated' method is justified as the 'Right' of the Westerner.
Mr Grey of 50 Shades would never have got away with all that, if he lived in a Trailer Park.
Trade Mark Attorneys will tell you "The Deepest Pocket Wins".
The US Civil War: Gays won against Rednecks (not Yobbos v Wankers), because its ok to invade Asia, but its not ok to enslave Blacks.

Or do you think you will get justice, like the Confederates tipping the scales back to 'even' and bringing the Yankees back down to earth (and out of Asia)?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:55pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:36pm:

memory loss is quite common at your age.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #113 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:16am

rhino wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:55pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:36pm:

memory loss is quite common at your age.

there is no mention of  black heart here so someones age is showing isnt it Rhino- where did I say black heart mate?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1545304748/21#21

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:50am by Agnes »  

78.GIF (133 KB | 16 )
78.GIF

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #114 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:34am

Jasin wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
ITS WRONG TO STOP SOMEONE SAYING WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY.
JUST LIKE ITS WRONG TO MAKE SOMEONE SAY WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO SAY.

...the under-achieving and over-achieving of Forums and Empires.

There are (apparently) rules on this forum that one has to agree to in order to participate.  If they can't follow the rules, they should lose the privilege to contribute.

Simple as that.

If you want to be overtly racist bugger off to 8chan or Gab.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #115 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:36am

Karnal trolls those who are being racist by posting like them to shine a light on their stupidity since clearly, the mods don't care about the rules of the forum.

But they're too dense to spot the troll.

It doesn't make the use of the language any better, but the intent is different, if that means anything in this day and age.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #116 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:48am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 6:22pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 6:19pm:
Quote:
Does OzPol care about blatant racism and trolling?

I would think Ozpol cares a lot about racists trolls.

We have some of the greatest exponents of the art.

There are no racists on Ozpolitic -

just people fed up with multiculturalism causing

Sudanese home invasions.

People advocating for ethnic cleansing, using racial stereotypes when the facts don't support their feels and using language that is historically and culturally racist and discriminatory in the highest order, no, that's not racist...

????

I'm all for the free exchange of ideas, but if they can't articulate their points without doing the above, I hate to break it to you, but they're racist.  If their "feels not reals" are racist, that says all you need to know about them.

If someone thinks that Sudanese gangs are a problem then that should be a valid topic of discussion. But when the actual crime statistics, for example, don't support the ferocity of their claims and they start using racial slurs to try and fill the void their lack of evidence opens up with racially charged feels, how does that do anything to help the situation? 

I know this is the Internet, and we're in a post-facts world (thanks in a large part to Trump), but it doesn't have to be a racist one.  And if they cared about the actual issue, they should be even more determined to get to the facts in order to propose a solution that resolved the actual issue, not just target an ethnic, religious or racial group they've had to lie about because they want a white Australia and are looking for ways to claim they're not racist in doing so.

But if the rules are optional, can we at least remove the swear filters so I can tell people being racist buggerwits the type of worthless front bottoms they actually are?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:54am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:36am:

Karnal trolls those who are being racist by posting like them to shine a light on their stupidity since clearly, the mods don't care about the rules of the forum.

It doesn't make the use of the language any better, but the intent is different, if that means anything in this day and age.

in your opinion..

not so in others..

to use the word boongs freely   is humourat someone elses expense.....no that isnt humour to me.....

to see that word in print would be more than painful to many..... I am sure he woujd not get away with using the N word in America under the guise of humour...no matter what...... Angry

and neither he should.....and the same goes for words like he uses......as mock satire...

it doesnt work if you are on the receiving end I can assure you! Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #118 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:10am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:54am:

in your opinion..

not so in others..

to use the word boongs freely   is humourat someone elses expense.....no that isnt humour to me.....

I'm the same. 

Quote:
to see that word in print would be more than painful to many..... I am sure he woujd not get away with using the N word in America under the guise of humour...no matter what...... Angry

and neither he should.....and the same goes for words like he uses......as mock satire...

it doesnt work if you are on the receiving end I can assure you! Angry Angry Angry Angry

We're in agreement.  The usage of these words even if the intent is to troll those with ill-intent is still just a different shade of brown in the spectrum of poo that is racism.

I'm glad he's targeting those people who want to invoke the full meaning of those words, but I can't agree with how he's doing it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:23am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:10am:
cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:54am:

in your opinion..

not so in others..

I'm the same. 

Quote:

We're in agreement.  The usage of these words even if the intent is to troll those with ill-intent is still just a different shade of brown in the spectrum of poo that is racism.

I'm glad he's targeting those people who want to invoke the full meaning of those words, but I can't agree with how he's doing it.

thank you..

he is as bad as they are   even more so because he is mocking   who likes being mocked?????....and called ugly names..... Angry Angry

I dont recall even seeing that word until karmal started using it......its not a word I am accustomed too.............

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print