it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Drain the Swamp
Reply #795 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 7:05am

and yes we see alot of that here .. !

Panicking Globalists Attacking Everyone Connected To Trump

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #796 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 8:16am

CLINTON EMAIL BREAKING NEWS: FBI Turns Over 7,000 Documents From Anthony Weiner Laptop

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/20/fbi-turns-over-7000-documents-from-we...

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #797 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:19am

It's laughable that even a confession from the Trump's isn't enough to have Light take notice and he still post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and posts about Clinton.

Any distraction'll do I guess.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #798 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:51am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:19am:
It's laughable that even a confession from the Trump's isn't enough to have Light take notice and he still post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and posts about Clinton.

He is at least consistent. he is ALWAYS an idiot and retard.

It is as if he didnt listen to any of the NYT interview.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #799 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:18am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:51am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:19am:

He is at least consistent. he is ALWAYS an idiot and retard.

It is as if he didnt listen to any of the NYT interview.

He probably did, but the conclusion reached was that it was all Hillary's fault.  It always is.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #800 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:02pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-19/mark-bailey-personal-email-usage-possibly-...

Mark Bailey stood down over email scandal after CCC finds 'reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct'

By Leonie Mellor and staff
Updated Thu at 7:47am

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has sidelined Energy Minister Mark Bailey after Queensland's corruption watchdog found a "reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct" over his use of a personal email address.

Mr Bailey was asked to stand down by the Premier during crisis talks on Wednesday night, and has promised to cooperate with investigators who are looking at the potential deletion of emails which are considered public records.

The Crime and Corruption Commission's findings put further pressure on the minority Palaszczuk Government in the lead-up to the next state election, which must be held before May 2018 but is tipped to occur earlier.

A CCC probe was sparked after Mr Bailey closed the mangocube6@yahoo.co.uk account when The Australian newspaper made a right to information (RTI) request to find out whether he was using the address to talk to union officials.

The CCC retrieved more than 30,000 emails from his account and considered "a number" of them to be public records.

While it did not find any evidence Mr Bailey had used his personal email account to negotiate with union officials that would amount to corrupt conduct, it did sound warnings over the potential destruction of public records.

"The CCC considers there is sufficient evidence to raise a reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct relating to the potential destruction of public records by the Minister as this may be an offence under the Public Records Act 2002," it said in a statement.

Because CCC's jurisdiction only covers corrupt conduct as it relates to a criminal offence, it has referred the matter to the State Archivist to investigate.

The CCC also found a number of other ministers had been using private email accounts but no corrupt conduct was identified.

Mr Bailey protested his innocence on Wednesday night and said he would cooperate with the investigators.

"I don't want this to be an unnecessary distraction from the good work and achievements of the Palaszczuk Government," he said in a statement.

"I stand by my integrity and look forward to the resolution of this investigation which I hope will be carried out as quickly as possible."

Ms Palaszczuk said the acting arrangements for Mr Bailey's ministerial portfolio responsibilities would be announced on Thursday.

Attachments missing from emails

In March, Mr Bailey told Parliament he deleted the account to ensure he could only be contacted on his ministerial email account.

He later said he was not aware of the newspaper's RTI application when he shut the account, and did not see an email from one of his staff members about the application.

Mr Bailey then promised to reactivate the account.

But in a letter from the CCC to Opposition Leader Tim Nicholls, the watchdog said some materials could not be salvaged.

"While the account was able to be reactivated it is not possible to say with absolute certainty that the content of the reactivated account is exactly identical to its content at the time of deactivation," the letter stated.

The CCC also noted that some email attachments now classified as public records were not accessible via the reactivated account, which could amount to a breach of section 13 of the Public Records Act.

Opposition calls for Bailey's sacking

Mr Nicholls said the saga brought the Government’s integrity into question.

"Annastacia Palaszczuk is all talk when it comes to accountability, openness and transparency, but it's blindingly obvious that she only acts when cornered," he said.

"This is now the fourth Labor Minister who has been found out, and who hasn't been honest with Queenslanders."

He said the CCC findings showed Mr Bailey was not fit to serve as a minister.

HILLARY CLINTON INDICTED UNDER ESPIONAGE ACT FOR DELETING 33,000 GOVERNMENT EMAILS: Imminent

« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:13pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #801 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:15pm

Good to see you moving onto Queensland politics, dear one. Washington is a little hot right now, no?

Maybe you can help to drain the swamp when they're done. I hear there's a council scandal in Childers that needs looking into.

Any leads?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #802 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 8:05am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:15pm:
Good to see you moving onto Queensland politics, dear one. Washington is a little hot right now, no?

Maybe you can help to drain the swamp when they're done. I hear there's a council scandal in Childers that needs looking into.

Any leads?

My guess is his Google Alerts looking for "email controversy" put this in front of him and has he's shown time and time again he doesn't read the stuff he shares I hazard a guess that he posted by mistake or perhaps even thought it would hurt Clinton?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #803 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 8:30am

and so yes even in the queens - land , which is not her land

it is our land ..

we recognize the criminality of what has occurred here , yet many fools and one eyed malignants cannot see past their hatred, yet fear not for this matters not for many stand vigilant and so

it is only a matter of time that hillary will also be undone for her private server ..

leaking government top secret information to unsecure email accounts

this is in its essence treason .

all this is in accordance with the DP

truths are facts and so it is and shall come to pass

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-19/mark-bailey-personal-email-usage-possibly-...

Mark Bailey stood down over email scandal after CCC finds 'reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct'

By Leonie Mellor and staff
Updated Thu at 7:47am

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has sidelined Energy Minister Mark Bailey after Queensland's corruption watchdog found a "reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct" over his use of a personal email address.

Mr Bailey was asked to stand down by the Premier during crisis talks on Wednesday night, and has promised to cooperate with investigators who are looking at the potential deletion of emails which are considered public records.

The Crime and Corruption Commission's findings put further pressure on the minority Palaszczuk Government in the lead-up to the next state election, which must be held before May 2018 but is tipped to occur earlier.

A CCC probe was sparked after Mr Bailey closed the mangocube6@yahoo.co.uk account when The Australian newspaper made a right to information (RTI) request to find out whether he was using the address to talk to union officials.

The CCC retrieved more than 30,000 emails from his account and considered "a number" of them to be public records.

While it did not find any evidence Mr Bailey had used his personal email account to negotiate with union officials that would amount to corrupt conduct, it did sound warnings over the potential destruction of public records.

"The CCC considers there is sufficient evidence to raise a reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct relating to the potential destruction of public records by the Minister as this may be an offence under the Public Records Act 2002," it said in a statement.

Because CCC's jurisdiction only covers corrupt conduct as it relates to a criminal offence, it has referred the matter to the State Archivist to investigate.

The CCC also found a number of other ministers had been using private email accounts but no corrupt conduct was identified.

Mr Bailey protested his innocence on Wednesday night and said he would cooperate with the investigators.

"I don't want this to be an unnecessary distraction from the good work and achievements of the Palaszczuk Government," he said in a statement.

"I stand by my integrity and look forward to the resolution of this investigation which I hope will be carried out as quickly as possible."

Ms Palaszczuk said the acting arrangements for Mr Bailey's ministerial portfolio responsibilities would be announced on Thursday.

Attachments missing from emails

In March, Mr Bailey told Parliament he deleted the account to ensure he could only be contacted on his ministerial email account.

He later said he was not aware of the newspaper's RTI application when he shut the account, and did not see an email from one of his staff members about the application.

Mr Bailey then promised to reactivate the account.

But in a letter from the CCC to Opposition Leader Tim Nicholls, the watchdog said some materials could not be salvaged.

"While the account was able to be reactivated it is not possible to say with absolute certainty that the content of the reactivated account is exactly identical to its content at the time of deactivation," the letter stated.

The CCC also noted that some email attachments now classified as public records were not accessible via the reactivated account, which could amount to a breach of section 13 of the Public Records Act.

Opposition calls for Bailey's sacking

Mr Nicholls said the saga brought the Government’s integrity into question.

"Annastacia Palaszczuk is all talk when it comes to accountability, openness and transparency, but it's blindingly obvious that she only acts when cornered," he said.

"This is now the fourth Labor Minister who has been found out, and who hasn't been honest with Queenslanders."

He said the CCC findings showed Mr Bailey was not fit to serve as a minister.

HILLARY CLINTON INDICTED UNDER ESPIONAGE ACT FOR DELETING 33,000 GOVERNMENT EMAILS: Imminent

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #804 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 8:35am

OBAMA OFFICIAL SAMANTHA POWER UNMASKED TRUMP NAMES: Power and Susan Rice Unmasked Trump Names

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/obama-official-samantha-power-agrees-...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #805 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 8:38am

here is a democrat voter exposing the criminal clinton crime gang

FBI CHRISTOPHER WRAY INDICTING HILLARY CLINTON USING SAME LAWS OBAMA USED AGAINST WHISTLEBLOWERS

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/20/christopher-wray-nomination-approved-se...

FBI Director nominee Christopher Wray is sworn in on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, prior to testifying at his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee. | Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP

Wray’s FBI nomination approved by Senate committee

By SEUNG MIN KIM 07/20/2017 10:16 AM EDT Updated 07/20/2017 11:54 AM EDT

Christopher Wray, President Donald Trump’s nominee to lead the FBI, easily cleared a key Senate committee Thursday — even following an explosive Trump interview in The New York Times that prompted Democrats to raise renewed concerns of political interference with the Department of Justice.

The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 20-0 in favor of Wray, a former Justice Department official who has been in private practice for the past dozen years. His nomination now goes to the Senate floor, where Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has indicated he intends to have Wray confirmed before the August recess.

“He committed to doing the job by the book and without any regard to partisan political influence,” said California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “He testified that his loyalty is to the Constitution and to the rule of law, not to any ideology or individual, including the president.”

But the Democrats' admiration for Wray didn't stop them Thursday from rebuking the man who nominated him, with one senator after another raising concern about comments Trump made to The New York Times.

In the interview, Trump said he never would have nominated Jeff Sessions — whom Wray will report to if confirmed — as attorney general had he known the former Alabama senator would recuse himself from the federal investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with Russian officials.

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said the interview has "shaken me" and said the nation was "on the doorsteps of a constitutional crisis."

Trump's comments are "shocking and [raise] the specter of obstruction of justice," added Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.). "We have a responsibility to ensure the FBI is protected."

In the interview, Trump argued that the FBI director "really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting" and stressed that "we're going to have a great new FBI director."

Still, few senators, Democratic or Republican, have questioned Wray's ability to be independent from Trump. The nominee testified that no one asked him for a loyalty oath and that if Trump asked him to commit an illegal act, he would resign from his post.

"Beyond credentials, I believe Mr. Wray has the right view of the job," said the committee's chairman, Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). "He said that his loyalty 'is to the Constitution and the rule of law.' He elaborated, 'They have been my guideposts throughout my career, and I will continue to adhere to them no matter the test.'"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #806 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 11:21am

What happened to the Queen's land, dear one?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #807 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 1:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 8:05am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:15pm:

Any leads?

My guess is his Google Alerts looking for "email controversy" put this in front of him and has he's shown time and time again he doesn't read the stuff he shares I hazard a guess that he posted by mistake or perhaps even thought it would hurt Clinton?

Ah yes, you're right. You've discovered the DP. Because our dear Master, known to all as the Light, dost not read his spam, he must skew his divine message and Lo! We experienced this in 2012 when the earth split like a cell (and not all noticed it).

Truth is facts, facts are truth. Do not, under any circumstances, read Master's spam.

All is in accordance.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #808 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 3:20pm

Scaramucci Delivers First Press Conference As Trump Begins Purge Of Globalists

Published on Jul 21, 2017
Donald Trump has appointed Anthony Scaramucci White House Communications Director, this spells the end of the globalists in the United States government.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #809 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 3:49pm

Trump is turning the POTUS office into a cheap sideshow.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 567
Send Topic Print