Drain the Swamp (Read 385449 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Drain the Swamp
Reply #7125 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:01am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:27pm:
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/28/lawsuit-fbi-hack-clinton-email/

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/55868175/when-people-start-drama-i-be-li...

LAWSUIT SEEKS DOCUMENTS POTENTIALLY SHOWING FBI IGNORED INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IG EVIDENCE THAT CHINESE HACKED CLINTON’S SERVER

A congressman described a meeting in which Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials informed FBI agent Peter Strzok they had discovered Hillary Clinton’s private email server was hacked by a foreign power.
Strzok acknowledged meeting with the investigators but claimed he didn’t recall what they told him. The FBI said it had no evidence of such a breach but has not explained what, if anything, it did to look for one based on the ICIG’s lead.
Judicial Watch is suing to force the government to produce records showing what the ICIG found.
Sources said the ICIG had detailed knowledge of a China-affiliated group hacking Clinton’s server.

The watchdog group Judicial Watch is suing the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) to produce records detailing the FBI response to warnings that a foreign power has comprised then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that Clinton’s server was compromised with malware that caused every one of Clinton’s emails to be copied to a foreign entity, according to a congressman on the House Judiciary Committee.

In July 2018, during the committee’s questioning of Strzok, Republican Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert described a meeting in which named members of the ICIG staff met with Strzok. He said they informed Stzrok of “an anomaly they had found on Hillary Clinton’s emails that were going to the private unauthorized server that you were supposed to be investigating.”

“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,” Gohmert said.

https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Comey-e1537301581610.jp...

At the hearing, Strzok acknowledged the meeting but claimed he did not recall qualified fellow government investigators telling him about a massive national security breach that would be a major smoking gun in the case he was working.

“The forensic examination was done by the ICIG, and they can document that,” Gohmert said. “But you were given that information, and you did nothing with it.”

The Clinton email probe was perceived as having a major impact on the 2016 election. Former FBI Director James Comey held a July 2016 press conference in which he acknowledged reckless practices by Clinton but said:

We did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal email domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence.

Judicial Watch hopes the suit will prove that political partisanship compromised the investigation.

“Our lawsuit could further expose how anti-Trump activists like disgraced FBI official Peter Strzok bent over backwards to protect Hillary Clinton from having to answer for her national security crimes,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

The lawsuit, filed after the agency did not fulfill a Freedom of Information Act request, is aimed at gathering the documentation underlying what ICIG staff purportedly said at the meeting. It requests:

Any and all records regarding, concerning, or related to the meeting between Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) official Frank Rucker, ICIG attorney Jeanette Macmillian, former Federal Bureau of Investigation Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok, and other[s] regarding security threats associated with the private e-mail server utilized by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

This request includes, but is not limited to, the following:

Any and all reports, notes, briefing materials, presentations, or similar records created in preparation for, during, and/or pursuant to the meeting.
Any and all related records of communication between any official, employee, or representative of the ICIG and any other individual or entity.

Excellent work Mast Light - This is the real story - that has thus far been buried by the MSM.

All is being revealed.

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7126 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:07am

Richdude wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 10:47pm:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:19pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:14pm:
mmm , its true !

TWlN TOWERS follow up: Will Anything Ever Happen?

Trump has mentioned 9/11 back in 2016 I think it was.

If I recollect it properly he said to the reporter something like this  - "I think I know who it was, and I think you do too" - "it wasn't the Iraqis"

But will the truth come out?

Only time will tell.

Trump was the only one, at the time to point to some very obvious facts. That a wingtip and rudder made of lightweight alloy spars and ribs and covered with a paper thin aluminium alloy could slice through 2" (14" thick laterally) steel columns.

No one knows Buildings like Donald Trump.

Watch.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7127 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:28am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 11:27am:

Why tell Aussies to drain the damn US swamp, Light

are you nuts

we have our own swamps, thank you very much

If America falls - We all fall.

Trump and the Patriots draining the US swamp is the only thing stopping us from going under with them if they go down.

God Bless Donald J Trump.

Hahaha...

Trump stoked the swap and his only major achievement before the midterms proved to be a costly mistake to the budget that didn't deliver to the people as promised, that being the tax cuts.

Now he's putting further strain on them with the tariffs and trade war.  It's like he's actively trying to drown the US but has been lucky in what he inherited and the upwards trends that have been able to withstand, for now, his mistakes.

And this isn't just my opinion, you can find out the truth if you look outside of QAnon for your information.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #7128 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:53am

mmm , its true !

Excellent video - should be required watching for all.

Unfortunately the ones who need to watch this - won't.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7129 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 2:13pm

shes toast ,

the dark will fall , as the Light continues to descend and expand

we continue onward to victory

ITS OFFICIAL: President Trump SHOCKS the World at Orlando Florida Speech

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7130 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 2:17pm

are you nuts

Trump and the Patriots draining the US swamp is the only thing stopping us from going under with them if they go down.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7131 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 6:27pm

Breaking ICE to start removing MILLIONS of illegal migrants from USA Trump tweets June 2019 News

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7132 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 3:40am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:07am:
mmm , its true !

If I recollect it properly he said to the reporter something like this  - "I think I know who it was, and I think you do too" - "it wasn't the Iraqis"

Only time will tell.

Trump was the only one, at the time to point to some very obvious facts. That a wingtip and rudder made of lightweight alloy spars and ribs and covered with a paper thin aluminium alloy could slice through 2" (14" thick laterally) steel columns.

Watch.

Ee-gad, they think he's a prophet. A property-developing sage.

Now we're combing through his crap like Nostradamus quotes. Believe me.

Only in Amerika, eh?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7133 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 3:44am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:28am:

are you nuts

Hahaha...

Trump stoked the swap and his only major achievement before the midterms proved to be a costly mistake to the budget that didn't deliver to the people as promised, that being the tax cuts.

Now he's putting further strain on them with the tariffs and trade war.  It's like he's actively trying to drown the US but has been lucky in what he inherited and the upwards trends that have been able to withstand, for now, his mistakes.

And this isn't just my opinion, you can find out the truth if you look outside of QAnon for your information.

Q hasn't posted for some time, Sad, and possibly never will again. Dear one's friend pointed this out by broadcasting from Q's empty website.

BREAKING...

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7134 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:33am

Quote:
FBI, warned early and often that Manafort file might be fake, used it anyway

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/449206-fbi-warned-early-and-often-that-m...

Just how corrupt was this FBI and Mueller?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #7135 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 3:40am:
mmm , its true !

Only time will tell.

Watch.

Only in Amerika, eh?

No!

Donald Trump knows physics, materials and the strength therein. Otherwise known as reality - something that Karnal struggles with.

However there is no 100% honest and verifiable evidence that would shake your beliefs or your belief in Karl Marx!

INNIT!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7136 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:29am

Richdude wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:43am:
mmm , its true !

Only time will tell.

Watch.

Only in Amerika, eh?

No!

Donald Trump knows physics, materials and the strength therein. Otherwise known as reality - something that Karnal struggles with.

However there is no 100% honest and verifiable evidence that would shake your beliefs or your belief in Karl Marx!

INNIT!

The ubershillbot id formerly known as karnal gender female

Has body morphed into the extremist identitycrisisbot id abu gender male .. yet the question remains

1.is the id bot a male or female

2. If neither or both is it an op job or tuck job init , init ?

Hevens to murgatroid and back again

Namaste

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7137 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:19am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 6:27pm:

Breaking ICE to start removing MILLIONS of illegal migrants from USA Trump tweets June 2019 News

So draining the swamp's really about kicking out the illegals, eh?

You know, you could have saved a lot of bot-drops and just said it all along, dear one.

They're tinted.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #7138 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 12:20pm

mmm , its true !

Only time will tell.

Watch.

Only in Amerika, eh?

Intelligent people when confronted with an event that belies explanation ask questions. Morons do not - maybe there is still hope for you. You claim to have a science background - answer the following.

So Bojack how does an aircraft wing slice through 14" thick steel beam? How does the concrete floors in those 2 buildings turn into a dust and powder. Considering mechanical crushing cannot provide sufficient force to do so? How does a collapse provide enough heat to create a pyroclastic dust cloud as witnessed that day from 3 collapses and in other controlled demolitions?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7139 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 12:33pm

I have a political science background, Rich. I know that there's no way a US administration could pull off a major attack against its own people only 8 months after coming to power.

The Russians, on the other hand, are much more efficient. Back in 1999, Putin managed to pull off bombings all over Moscow to get himself elected as president. A precedent?

There is no way a family like the Bushes would follow an ex-KGB chief's lead. And if Sept 11 wasn't carried out by the Bushes, then who?

Your conspiracy requires the silence and complicity not only of the Bush family, but the multiple US agencies and private operators you claim we're in on it. It would also require the previous Clinton administration, who would have had to have been in on the planning of an event of such scale.

So scientifically, no worries. Politically?

Impossible.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 567
Send Topic Print