Send Topic Print
Drain the Swamp (Read 387574 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Drain the Swamp
Reply #3615 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Is there anyone who doesn't get accused of being a Paedophile or a Pervert when speaking out against Trump?

It's actually quite ironic given that Trump is a well-documented pervert himself and has far too many ties to convicted paedophiles...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3616 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 3:40pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
Is there anyone who

posts ontopic anymore ?

yes great question ..

Oil Prices Dropping After Another Trump Promise is Fulfilled!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/oil-mixed-as-rising-supplies-balance-strong-...

Oil prices fall as U.S., Russia supplies grow

Published June 10, 2018 OilReuters

(Reuters)

Oil prices fell on Monday, pulled down by rising Russian production and U.S. drilling activity creeping to its highest in more than three years.

Analysts expect surging U.S. output to start offsetting efforts led by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to withhold production, which have been in place since early 2017 and have pushed up prices significantly in the first half of this year.

Brent crude futures, the international benchmark for oil prices, were at $76.21 per barrel at 0504 GMT, down 25 cents, or 0.3 percent, from their last close.

U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were down 21 cents, or 0.3 percent, at $65.52 a barrel.

Prices were weighed down by another rise in the number of rigs drilling for new oil production in the United States. The rig count crept up by one to its highest since March 2015 at 862, according to energy services firm Baker Hughes on Friday.

That implies U.S. crude output, already at a record high of 10.8 million barrels per day (bpd), will rise further.

"Non-OPEC supply is expected to rise sharply in 2019 led by U.S. shale growth, along with Russia, Brazil, Canada and Kazakhstan," U.S. bank JPMorgan said in its quarterly outlook published on Friday, adding that it was bearish on the oil price outlook going into the second half of the year.

Going into next year, "oil fundamentals are expected to weaken in 2019 on the back of stronger-than-expected non-OPEC supply, but also potential release of barrels from OPEC as the joint accord between OPEC and non-OPEC is unlikely to stay in place," JPMorgan said.

OPEC, together with some non-OPEC producers including Russia started withholding output in 2017 to end a global supply overhang and prop up prices.

OPEC and its partners are due to meet on June 22 at the cartel's headquarters in Vienna, Austria, to discuss policy.

Meanwhile, Russian news agency Interfax reported on Saturday that Russia's oil production, the world's biggest, had risen to 11.1 million bpd in early June, up from slightly below 11 million bpd for most of May, and well above its target output of under 11 million bpd as part of the deal.

Beyond changes in the supply-side, strong demand has been supportive of oil prices.

Overseas crude purchases by top importer China remain above 9 million bpd, despite a recent drop from records.

In India, Asia's No.2 buyer, May fuel demand rose by 3.4 percent compared with the same month last year, data from the Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC) of the oil ministry showed on Monday.

(Reporting by Henning Gloystein; Editing by Joseph Radford and Kenneth Maxwell)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3617 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 4:37pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Is there anyone who

posts ontopic anymore ?

yes great question ..

Clearly not you, what does that have to do with Draining the Swamp?

Draining the swamp was always about removing those politicians and public servants in Washington who put their own needs ahead of that of the country, often to the point of exploition and corruption.

What you're trying to redefine "Draining the swamp" as is more akin to a Trump Appreciation thread.

There's nothing wrong with that, but you credit oil prices dropping in a big part because of Russian production as Trump Draining the Swamp?

Certified off topic.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3618 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 4:40pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 4:37pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Is there anyone who

posts ontopic anymore ?

yes great question ..

There's nothing wrong with that,

yes that's right ,

drain the swamp and make oil prices cheaper ..

and many still bleat and moan .. go figure ,

Trump Looks At Hannity & Confesses The One Thing About Kim That Nobody Thought Was Possible(VIDEO)!!

Trump looks at Hannity & confesses the one thing about Kim that nobody thought was possible. During the interview with Sean Hannity, the President Donald Trump explained that when he was tweeting about his bigger nu.clear button and calling Kim Jong Un a little ro.cket man, he was really executing a long-term str.ate.gy to get Kim to come around to the idea of de.nuc.learizing.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3619 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 4:47pm

So after your outrage over lying, you're just going to misquote people and lie about comments?

Hypocrisy by thy name.

I'd expect nothing less from it_is_the_lie.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3620 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 4:54pm

Trump’s 1st Interview After Singapore Summit , 2280

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3621 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 5:44pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31710/bill-clinton-makes-most-amazing-freudian-sl...

WATCH: Bill Clinton Makes Most Amazing Freudian Slip Ever

Speaking with PBS’ Judy Woodruff last week, former president Bill Clinton, who has been accused of numerous actions targeting women from fondling to rape, offered what ranks as one of the most amazing Freudian slips of the 21st century. When asked by Woodruff about former Minnesota senator Al Franken leaving the Senate after sexual harassment allegations were made against him, Clinton opined, “I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will …”

The exchange went like this:

Woodruff: I assume you think that what happened with you was more serious than what happened with Senator — former Senator Al Franken. He was driven from office, from the U.S. Senate. So, norms have changed. Do you think that’s a good thing?

Clinton: Well, in general, I think it’s a good thing, yes. I think it’s a good thing that we should all have higher standards. I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work.

Clinton continued, "You don’t have to physically assault somebody to make them, you know, uncomfortable at work or at home or in their other — just walking around."

Really? Ask Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones and Leslie Millwee about that.

Clinton added: "That, I think, is good. I think that — I will be honest — the Franken case, for me, was a difficult case, a hard case. There may be things I don’t know. But I — maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person, but it seemed to me that there were 29 women on “Saturday Night Live” that put out a statement for him, and that the first and most fantastic story was called, I believe, into question. Too late to wade into it now. I mean, I think it’s a grievous thing to take away from the people a decision they have made, especially when there is an election coming up again. But it’s done now."

He concluded, “And I think that all of us should just be focusing on how to do better and how to go forward.”

Quote:
Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT
"Norms have changed about what you can do to someone against their will" is a hell of a sentiment https://twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/1006222494917971968 …

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/these-are-the-sexual-assault-allegations-agai...

These are the sexual-assault allegations against Bill Clinton

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3622 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 5:51pm

Bringing up sexual-assault allegations is probably a Pandora's Box you don't want to go opening...

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3623 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 5:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 5:51pm:
Bringing up sexual-assault allegations is probably a Pandora's Box you don't want to go opening...

https://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1033209603.jpg

because it_is-an-idiot can realise that ?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3624 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:11pm

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3625 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm

sad kangaroo wrote ...

Quote:
I also wonder, is it possible to petition for a thread title change anywhere?

"Drain the Swamp" has for months now not been about removing those politician and public servants in Washington who only have their own interests in mind and exploit their position or are straight up corrupt and has since devolved into a Trump Appreciation Thread.

Oil prices dropping because of a higher US Productions being attributed to Trump and a higher supply coming from Russia really has nothing to do with Draining the Swamp.

There's nothing wrong sharing those stories, but it seems the thread would be more accurate if it were named so, "The Trump Appreciation Thread".

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3626 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Nancy Pelosi Finds SHAMEFUL Way To Discredit Trump’s N. Korea Peace Negotiations(VIDEO)!!!

Nancy Pelosi finds shameful way to discredit Trump’s N. Korea peace negotiations. Nancy Pelosi are so desperate to obstruct the will of the American people.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3627 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:34pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
sad kangaroo wrote ...

Quote:

"Drain the Swamp" has for months now not been about removing those politician and public servants in Washington who only have their own interests in mind and exploit their position or are straight up corrupt and has since devolved into a Trump Appreciation Thread.

Oil prices dropping because of a higher US Productions being attributed to Trump and a higher supply coming from Russia really has nothing to do with Draining the Swamp.

There's nothing wrong sharing those stories, but it seems the thread would be more accurate if it were named so, "The Trump Appreciation Thread".

https://i.imgflip.com/2c4tv6.jpg

It would be far more accurate a thread title given the content you post.

Like the oil price, it is happening under Trump and while I have not fully investigated the claims, it is likely true given the destruction of the EPA that a big part of the price drop can be credited to Trump's policies, the rest is Russia.

But it has nothing to do with Draining the Swamp.

If anything, many of Trump's appointees are benefitting personally and in their Business dealings on fossil fuels by the Trump policies allowing them less regulation to get in the way of their polluting and the breaks being put on the shift towards and further research into renewables.

So one could assert that this is further evidence of Trump adding to the swamp.  You could argue that, which would at least be closer to the topic.

But otherwise, it's more of a Trump Appreciation thread now than anything else.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3628 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:37pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
sad kangaroo wrote ...

Quote:

https://i.imgflip.com/2c4tv6.jpg

It would be far more accurate a thread title given the content you post.

Like the oil price, it is happening under Trump and while I have not fully investigated the claims, it is likely true given the destruction of the EPA that a big part of the price drop can be credited to Trump's policies, the rest is Russia.

But it has nothing to do with Draining the Swamp.

it has everything to do with draining the swamp ..

all corruption from past administrations are being dissolved ..

and freeing up the free market ..

you are obviously to daft to realize common sense ..

so you are sent compassion for your current confusion

and hissy fit ..

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3629 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Day 607.1 Rosenstein Planning Five Eyes Operation?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 567
Send Topic Print