Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
site maintenance next few weeks (Read 499 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
site maintenance next few weeks
Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:40pm

From hostgator two days ago:

Over the next few weeks, we will be making network upgrades which may potentially impact your hosting service.

These upgrades are designed to improve overall network reliability, and we believe you'll be pleased with the results. However, the process may cause up to 5 minutes of degraded connectivity, or possibly even inaccessibility, to your hosting server. The server itself will not be touched as part of this maintenance.

Your satisfaction is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding during this scheduled upgrade.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: site maintenance next few weeks
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 12:17am

freediver wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:40pm:
From hostgator two days ago:

Over the next few weeks, we will be making network upgrades which may potentially impact your hosting service.

These upgrades are designed to improve overall network reliability, and we believe you'll be pleased with the results. However, the process may cause up to 5 minutes of degraded connectivity, or possibly even inaccessibility, to your hosting server. The server itself will not be touched as part of this maintenance.

Your satisfaction is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding during this scheduled upgrade.

That won't be anything unusual.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print