Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Missiles on Kim Jong Yoongs gdad's bday (Read 11553 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Missiles on Kim Jong Yoongs gdad's bday
Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:17pm

Last year Kim Jong Yoong launched missiles on the birthday of his Grandfather in a show of military might

His Birthday is coming up again. Notice that Donald Trump has sent a convoy of American Warships into the North Korean zone. If Yoong launches those missiles again any bets that the U.S. Navy will shoot them down

I'm laying my chips down right now

The gloves are off with North Korea as far as Donald Trump is concerned

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Missiles on Kim Jong Yoongs gdad's bday
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:21pm

red baron wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:17pm:
Last year Kim Jong Yoong launched missiles on the birthday of his Grandfather in a show of military might

His Birthday is coming up again. Notice that Donald Trump has sent a convoy of American Warships into the North Korean zone. If Yoong launches those missiles again any bets that the U.S. Navy will shoot them down

I'm laying my chips down right now

The gloves are off with North Korea as far as Donald Trump is concerned

Gee, risky that.  Given it has been all over the schmedia today.

Link.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:30pm

Aussie I think Trump is calling Yoong's bluff. If that maniac goes ahead with his expected missile launch expect action stations

Trump didn't gin around when the chemical attack came in Syria and he will respond to North Korea's military belligerence. Trump is not the sort of person who will wait until North Korea becomes Nuclear ready

And good bloodywell on him!  Obama was a 'Neville Chamberlain' when in office. He threatened action in Syria if they used Chemical Weapons, they did and Obama was a soft cock and did nothing. The enemies of the U.S. will not find any such luxury now Trump is President

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:38pm

So, he shoots down some missiles over international waters. 

Hero.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 3:02pm

No Aussie he is sending a message. What he is saying is that the Oval Office is no longer occupied by a 'soft cock' who will stand by and do nothing whilst Yoong  grows ever more militant

If Yoong crosses the line expect fireworks

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 3:35pm

red baron wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
No Aussie he is sending a message. What he is saying is that the Oval Office is no longer occupied by a 'soft cock' who will stand by and do nothing whilst Yoong  grows ever more militant

Describe with clarity what/where that line is, please.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 3:35pm:

a long long way from the yellow line of cowardice that you routinely stand behind.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:20pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm:

a long long way from the yellow line of cowardice that you routinely stand behind.

Bizarre bit of personal abuse there, melielongtime.  Dog eat your slippers or something?

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #8 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:22pm

I thought I'd laid out the line clearly. However for the 'purpose of the exercise' as my old Chief Instructor was want to say, "if Yoong pulls the lever on missiles on Grandad's birthday then  expect the U.S. Navy to pull the plug on the celebrations."

The U.S. has the military capacity to knock those rockets out of the sky. That convoy isn't there for manoeuvres, they are there to spoil Yoong's party

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:30pm

red baron wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:22pm:
I thought I'd laid out the line clearly. However for the 'purpose of the exercise' as my old Chief Instructor was want to say, "if Yoong pulls the lever on missiles on Grandad's birthday then  expect the U.S. Navy to pull the plug on the celebrations."

The U.S. has the military capacity to knock those rockets out of the sky. That convoy isn't there for manoeuvres, they are there to spoil Yoong's party

Not much of a line, Mr Baron.  Just missile shooting practice in International waters.

Hero Trump.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 5:05pm

Its like a game of chess, your move Kim. a missile to part Kim's hairdo will be on the cards.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 5:15pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:20pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm:

Bizarre bit of personal abuse there, melielongtime.  Dog eat your slippers or something?

Hardly. You are a renowned coward who doesnt think anyone should do anything to help another person or country. Look at my signature block in case you forget an example of your complete disinterest in the concerns of others.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 5:18pm

And as I have pointed out and as you have ignored for the same number of times....you have taken something I said in a specific context and placed it in isolation, it is reeking with sarcasm, but only the dim of wit did not recognise that.

Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Quote:
You are a renowned coward who doesnt think anyone should do anything to help another person or country.

Renowned....only in the space a brain normally occupies.

As for the rest......bollocks.  I am opposed to the West sticking its unwelcome nose into the business of other sovereign nations, just like most people.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
And as I have pointed out and as you have ignored for the same number of times....you have taken something I said in a specific context and placed it in isolation, it is reeking with sarcasm, but only the dim of wit did not recognise that.

Smiley

actually, fake-lawyer, EVERYONE was appalled by your comment and it was not sarcastic at all. In fact, this is the first time you've even trotted out that pitiful excuse. The bulk of your posting indicates zero care for the concerns of others and so you would convince no one of anything different.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print