Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Hirsi Ali: Waleed Aly has "stake" with extremists (Read 6505 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hirsi Ali: Waleed Aly has "stake" with extremists
Reply #30 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 7:57pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
When Ali cancelled her trip, Gandalf was in the middle of defending an Australian Muslim Women's group who put together a petition opposing Ali's visit and calling it hate speech. They went on to claim the cancellation was a victory for free speech. That is just the sort of double speak we see from Muslims here on a regular basis.

Here and everywhere else. Double speak is simply what the Koran teaches them to practice.  The Koran says everything and the opposite of everything: kill the kuffar, love the kuffar, freedom of religion, kill the apostate, beat your wife - er, sorry, it doesn't actually say the opposite of that.

But for most things it says contradictory things because it is a mish-mash of disjointed snippets put together on the basis of the stupidest of organising principles, one that can only ever appeal to illiterate fetishists of text - the length of each hastily and randomly assembled 'book'. The principle of idiocy is piled on, and on and on.
It's like haggling in a bazaar, thinking in Koranic terms. Just make sure you repeat endlessly that Allah the unknowable is actually merciful (and never mind how that can be known).

This is why Muslims are not trusted - they stand for everything and the opposite of everything, depending on who they are talking to, what's in it for them, etc. Why? because Allah is exactly like that. He will tell you an eternal truth and a lie and you will never ever know which one is which. All the while remaining totally inscrutable and unknowable, of course, because everything Mohammed COULD misunderstand about Judaism and Christianity, he did misunderstand. He had a knack for the wrong end of every stick he came across. And so have, to this day, his devotees.

And so there is no such thing as Islamic morality or ethics - it's forever up to endless and contradictory (of course!) interpretations by some bearded idiots who are supposed to know because they memorised a book in a language they are likely not understand.

Friikken MADNESS. But it passes for clever and intellectually satisfying for Muslims. Go figure as our American friends say.

Oh look - here's the guy who replies "good" to a law to ban long beards and muslim head scarves at the same time he feigns outrage at muslims depriving us of free speech. And now he talks of 'double speak'.

Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

It is identifying and suppressing the enemy.

Knowing the Chinese, you are lucky they didn't decree a shot in the head on the spot for transgressors.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 8:10pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 8:08pm:
Try quoting what I actually said FD. I didn't defend them - merely refuted your bs claim that they demanded she be banned from coming.

Which is not defending them?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 10:04pm

mothra wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 10:54am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 8:18am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 8:55pm:
When Ali cancelled her trip, Gandalf was in the middle of defending an Australian Muslim Women's group who put together a petition opposing Ali's visit and calling it hate speech. They went on to claim the cancellation was a victory for free speech. That is just the sort of double speak we see from Muslims here on a regular basis.

Try quoting what I actually said FD. I didn't defend them - merely refuted your bs claim that they demanded she be banned from coming.

But to the topic... FD do you think its acceptable for Hirsi to publicly accuse Waleed of being "someone who has some form of a stake in a Muslim brotherhood-type of organisation" - and not produce any evidence?

She should come to Australia and explain herself.

Why? She went on Bolt to make her slur without having to physically be here. If she can make baseless slurs on Australians without having to be here, why can't she explain them?

They're not Australians .... they're Muslims first & foremost.

If they were Australians Hirsi Ali would have completed her tour.

This is typical of Muslims & their apologists who want to shut down any criticism of their religion & it's followers.

That's why we have Muslim MP's advocating for religious vilification legislation.

This Sth Australian Imam has spoken out against the extremism in Islam & of those who refuse to respect the law of the land in Australia. He wants Islam reformed.

What does he get for his views?

Death threats & being called a fake Imam.

This is typical of the illogical 'thiinking' of the Islamophobe.

Denouncing all Muslims as "unAustralian" and desiring to "shut down any criticism of their religion & it's followers" ... all the while citing a moderate Imam who is clearly not an example of either accusation.

Didn't think that all the way through, did you?

Listen you gobshyte... how about you practice what you preach.

I didn't denounce all Muslims ... the Sheik above is a Muslim ..... him as an example of sensible moderation

the groups protesting & calling for Hirsi Ali to be banned from speaking are definite examples of the hypocrisy across the majority of Muslims ... extremists & those that call themselves moderates ... or are called moderate by apologists like you.

but at least Tawrhidi is one that talks some sense & believes his faith/ideology should be reformed & is critical of it & it's doctrines.

The only one being illogical is you.

You're twistier than 2 eels fornicating in a bucket of snot.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #33 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:25am

Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

This gem really ought to be framed and immortalised as a permanent testament to your rank hypocricy.

Don't you ever lecture muslims about their sinister plots to curb freedom again mmmkay?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:33am

Knowing the Chinese, you are lucky they didn't decree a shot in the head on the spot for transgressors.

Gosh FD, looks like you missed this most flagrant attack on freedom. I'm sure it was an innocent oversight.

But now I've brought it to your attention, would you care to offer an opinion on it? What do you think about the sentiment that depriving people of facial hair and headscarves is not depriving people of freedom, and is in fact "identifying and suppressing the enemy"? As someone who spends so much time seeking out and condemning attacks on freedom here, I thought you would pounce on this one - drag the poster through the mud, pin them up in the hall of shame -aka spineless apologetics thread, and harass them endlessly for months.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 7:28am

I think you've got this one figured out all on your own Gandalf.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 7:30am

Gandalf you should work for Qantas .... as a jet engine.

What a whiner Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 10:56am

Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 10:04pm:

But to the topic... FD do you think its acceptable for Hirsi to publicly accuse Waleed of being "someone who has some form of a stake in a Muslim brotherhood-type of organisation" - and not produce any evidence?

Why? She went on Bolt to make her slur without having to physically be here. If she can make baseless slurs on Australians without having to be here, why can't she explain them?

This is typical of Muslims & their apologists who want to shut down any criticism of their religion & it's followers.

That's why we have Muslim MP's advocating for religious vilification legislation.

This Sth Australian Imam has spoken out against the extremism in Islam & of those who refuse to respect the law of the land in Australia. He wants Islam reformed.

Denouncing all Muslims as "unAustralian" and desiring to "shut down any criticism of their religion & it's followers" ... all the while citing a moderate Imam who is clearly not an example of either accusation.

I didn't denounce all Muslims ... the Sheik above is a Muslim ..... him as an example of sensible moderation

the groups protesting & calling for Hirsi Ali to be banned from speaking are definite examples of the hypocrisy across the majority of Muslims ... extremists & those that call themselves moderates ... or are called moderate by apologists like you.

but at least Tawrhidi is one that talks some sense & believes his faith/ideology should be reformed & is critical of it & it's doctrines.

So when you said (and repeatedly say) "Muslims", you don't mean all of them?

Have you thought of making yourself clearer, lest you misrepresent yourself?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:33am:

Gosh FD, looks like you missed this most flagrant attack on freedom. I'm sure it was an innocent oversight.

But now I've brought it to your attention, would you care to offer an opinion on it? What do you think about the sentiment that depriving people of facial hair and headscarves is not depriving people of freedom, and is in fact "identifying and suppressing the enemy"? As someone who spends so much time seeking out and condemning attacks on freedom here, I thought you would pounce on this one - drag the poster through the mud, pin them up in the hall of shame -aka spineless apologetics thread, and harass them endlessly for months.

Oooh, look, he knows that Islam is the historic enemy of everything Western and Christians as well as Jewish!!

Look, FD, he stated the facts of the last 1400 years!!!! 

Frame that!!!!  He doesn't want the same freedoms afforded to his enemies as he affords his own people!!!!
WOW!!!  How unIslamic!!!!!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:38pm

mothra wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 10:56am:

So you're so infantile you have to be led by the hand everywhere?

Or is that just another twist in the eel?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:38pm:

Not at all Gnads. It's just that Islamophobes like you are always on about "Muslims this" and "Muslims that" .. like they're, you know, a homogeneous blob.

When you do that, you are tarring all Muslims with the same brush.

Would you like it if i said "men are rapists" because some men rape?

Of course you wouldn't.

So why refer to peaceful, integrated, progressive and moderate Muslims in the same breath you refer to terrorists in? You do it all the time. It's really tedious.

It's an important distinction, don't you know.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:36pm

Quote:
Not at all Gnads. It's just that Islamophobes like you are always on about "Muslims this" and "Muslims that" .. like they're, you know, a homogeneous blob.

Gandalf likes to argue that one of the large groups of Jews slaughtered by Muhammad was literally a mindless collective of treacherous warriors out to commit genocide against Muslims.

All lies, of course.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 7:43am

mothra wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:26pm:

Of course you wouldn't.

So why refer to peaceful, integrated, progressive and moderate Muslims in the same breath you refer to terrorists in? You do it all the time. It's really tedious.

I'll give you a hint at what's really tedious Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 7:53am

Gnads wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 7:43am:
mothra wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:26pm:

Of course you wouldn't.

I'll give you a hint at what's really tedious Roll Eyes

Bored are you?

Perhaps you should evolve past the point of needing to have the blatantly obvious pointed out to you.

Yeah, give that a go.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 7:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 11th, 2017 at 6:33am:

Enemies do not have the same rights as everyone else. Stop the jihad and get back to us about freedom.

You are not free to be an unfettered Islamic supremacist, plotting and carrying out acts of violence in the name of your supremacist ideology (30 thousand and counting in 16 years). Your sharia, your hostility and disdain to your host cultures everywhere, your agitation against every non-Muslim culture and society you find yourselves in is not to be given open slather and unhindered freedom.

Enemies do not have the same freedom as friends.  Stop the jihad, Gandalf. Stop Islamic murders. That's where you should concentrate your energy, not on how to explain away Islamic mayhem, jihad and violence.i

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print