Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Greenies going berserk over Adani (Read 1476 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Greenies going berserk over Adani
Reply #15 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 3:11pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 3:05pm:
just like your loss in the DLS debate you have made fool of yourself here as well.

loss?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

according to whom? you? you've yet to get a single thing right, what makes you think you got that right?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Greenies going berserk over Adani
Reply #16 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:22pm

Told yez before - once this Indian owned mine that reaps buggar all for Oz is closed down, leaving a moonscape and a nuclear ground hit crater in Queenslund (where we do things diff-runtly, you mark my words) - the open carriages will be fitted out with seats - no air con required - and tours of the site will be a daily occurrence.

"Welcome aboard The Adani Express (ha, ha)  - not really an express but it's a fun day, isn't it?  Taste the diesel fumes as our engine driver - that's Harry today - everyone call out to Harry ..

"HIIII - HARRY!"

... revs up the engine!  For the historians here today, that diesel once copped a free ride from the government due to being used to operate a mine!.. but now that this is a public line, that diesel subsidy no longer applies, so you all pay full fare!  (ha, ha, ha)....

Harry is our chief pilot today and he'll be guiding us along the fixed rock solid rail lines - not much risk there, eh?  (ha, ha, ha)....

Now our first stop will be the viewing platform over Adani Crater - the BIGGEST in the Southern Hemisphere.... and we will stay there long enough for everyone to get a good look... please remain inside the safety barriers.. we don't want anyone abseiling there without ropes, do we?  (ha, ha, ha)...

For our lunch stop we will be calling into Tax Dodge City, with its famous Booty Hill just outside.... before continuing on our path DOWN into the crater itself..... after which we will be returning to the coast to view the ruins of the Great Barrier reef.. but that's for tomorrow... so, for now, let's enjoy our ride in the warm 108 deg Fahrenheit open air carriages and suck deeply of those fumes.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print