Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Crusades were the first major terror campaign (Read 2379 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Crusades were the first major terror campaign
Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:55pm:
The Christians were even worse than the Muslims.

Hitler was a Catholic & he killed over 30 million people.
Hitler was an atheist Bobby. Look it up.

Hitler was a Catholic:

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/06/hitler-the-catholic/

Quote:
You will find it in Mein Kampf: “Therefore, I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord’s Work.”

Hitler said it again at a Nazi Christmas celebration in 1926: “Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews … The work that Christ started but could not finish, I — Adolf Hitler — will conclude.”
wiki- Partly in view of his secretive and perfidious nature, the religious views of Adolf Hitler have been subject to some debate. Raised Catholic, he grew to be hostile to Catholicism.[1] In his personal life, Hitler claimed to have shown skepticism towards Christianity from an early age.[2][3][4] In his public life he was opportunistic and shrewdly aware of its impact on politics.[5][6][7][8] In speeches he said he supported Christianity.[9][10][11] To senior confidants like Goebbels, Speer, and Bormann he expressed loathing of Christianity (Goebbels said he was "religious" but "hated" Christianity;[12][13] Speer that Hitler had not left his church, but had no connection to it and planned a reckoning; Bormann that Hitler believed science would overcome religion). Prosecutors at Nuremberg, along with various historians hold that Hitler ultimately intended the destruction of Christianity in Germany.[14]

Why would Hitler follow a Jew (jesus)? He hated their guts.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:07pm

miam

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:07pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:55pm:
The Christians were even worse than the Muslims.

Hitler was a Catholic & he killed over 30 million people.
Hitler was an atheist Bobby. Look it up.

Hitler was a Catholic:

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/06/hitler-the-catholic/

Quote:
You will find it in Mein Kampf: “Therefore, I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord’s Work.”

Hitler said it again at a Nazi Christmas celebration in 1926: “Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews … The work that Christ started but could not finish, I — Adolf Hitler — will conclude.”
wiki- Partly in view of his secretive and perfidious nature, the religious views of Adolf Hitler have been subject to some debate. Raised Catholic, he grew to be hostile to Catholicism.[1] In his personal life, Hitler claimed to have shown skepticism towards Christianity from an early age.[2][3][4] In his public life he was opportunistic and shrewdly aware of its impact on politics.[5][6][7][8] In speeches he said he supported Christianity.[9][10][11] To senior confidants like Goebbels, Speer, and Bormann he expressed loathing of Christianity (Goebbels said he was "religious" but "hated" Christianity;[12][13] Speer that Hitler had not left his church, but had no connection to it and planned a reckoning; Bormann that Hitler believed science would overcome religion). Prosecutors at Nuremberg, along with various historians hold that Hitler ultimately intended the destruction of Christianity in Germany.[14]

Why would Hitler follow a Jew (jesus)? He hated their guts.

Hitler thought he was doing God's work.

Just like the Muslims now.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:55pm

mothra wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:44pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
I wish I could travel back in time with 100000 assault rifles.

And that makes you better than Jihadis how, exactly?

If you had the chance to go back in time and kill baby Hitler, would you do it? I would. I'd put a pillow over that little fokkers face and smother him. Same as that. Knockout Islam in its infancy and save lives yet unborn.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 3:32am

From what I gather, the Muslims were the first to start the Crusades campaign against the Europeans. A good 300 years before the retaliatory campaigns against the Muslims. Muslims have not the moral high ground. Muslims started it. Muslims lost. They can feel all butt hurt when a 21st century version sees them seriously contemplating apostacy.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:22am

The world has a history of leaders using "God's word" to inspire their invasions of other countries.

Both Muslims & Christians have done so.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:23am

AiA wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:55pm:

If you had the chance to go back in time and kill baby Hitler, would you do it? I would. I'd put a pillow over that little fokkers face and smother him. Same as that. Knockout Islam in its infancy and save lives yet unborn.

Yes of course. Because all 1.6 billion Muslims are just like Hitler. All terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists, right? Makes perfect sense.

Let's not stop there though.The US has killed more than 20 million in 37 different nations since WW2. You knew that, of course. Let's take some of Gordy's assault rifles back to the Mayflower, hey? Well, not all the way back to the Mayflower, we're not talking about killing off the adherents to an ideology in it's infancy here. Let it get a foothold first. That way we can really send a message. 1776 work for you?

And how many have the British Empire killed? Well, that would have to up there. So back to 1533 with assault rifles we go!

And if you want to talk religion, Christianity how any millions have they killed? At which point should we turn the assault rifles on them?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #22 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:49am

Christians fighting each other in Europe had a death toll as high as 17 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

There is also the inquisition where Christians burned many many thousands of their brethren alive.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #23 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:50am

Europe has been at war with the various empires of the ME & North Africa since ancient times.

I suggest you go and have a look at the Greek-Persian wars, which was essentially the beginning (and the current invasion of Europe is just the latest instalment) of the attempt by dictatorial regimes in the ME to spread their influence westward.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:57am

bogarde73 wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:50am:
Europe has been at war with the various empires of the ME & North Africa since ancient times.

I suggest you go and have a look at the Greek-Persian wars, which was essentially the beginning (and the current invasion of Europe is just the latest instalment) of the attempt by dictatorial regimes in the ME to spread their influence westward.

Thanks, Captain Overly-Simplistic.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 10:00am

Oh dear.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #26 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 1:06pm

The big three, who fear the God of Abraham, had an awful lot in common in early times. Their first order of business after hoodwinking uncomplicated but illiterate peasants, was to come to an arrangement with the strongmen of the time. This arrangement conferred the Grace of God on Kings and Caliphs in return for military protection of the clergy. What a racket.

But to try to blame Christians for terrorism is just more of Unf's bigotry and hatred of those not in his clan, a clan he does not want to name and open himself to charges of sophistry and hypocrisy.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #27 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 1:22pm

What if the absence of Hitler in history caused something worse to happen? Like Germany winning WW2 and conquering the world.

or ...

UK continuing to oppress colonies?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #28 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:07pm:
How long ago did this happen, again?????

And has not the various churches now become more civilized?

Thats right, they have moved on, grown up, become civilized and advanced.

But one CULT has rejected advancemen.
This CULT is still living in the dark ages and is stll living a brutal, primitive existence.

Yes, there have been wars, why not go bact to the Roman times, or the Incas, hell why not go back to neanderthal vs homosapiens.

This is simply history, and some have advanced.
But not the CULT.

All you have proven is how backward this CULT really is

I think I have upset the apologist,  sympathiser sycophants, they are afraid to respond.

Wassamatta, dont like having you ass handed back to you?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:25pm

What was the biggest problem with the Crusades?

They didn't go far enough.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print