Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Oldest university in the world is Arab (Read 8810 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Oldest university in the world is Arab
Reply #15 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:45pm

Ibn Sina wrote the Canon of Medicine, he was an atheist.

Of course the dopey dim witted dumbfvckistans in this forum like little pecca,mothra,john smith and arsie think he was a muslim.

Why do Islamic apologists attribute the work of atheists to islam, has their islamophilia rotted their brains?

Islamic sources say Ibn Sina was atheist
islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=87783

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 7:43am

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:45pm:

Of course the dopey dim witted dumbfvckistans in this forum like little pecca,mothra,john smith and arsie think he was a muslim.

Why do Islamic apologists attribute the work of atheists to islam, has their islamophilia rotted their brains?

Because the only thing this CULT has ever given to the world has been barbarity, horror and terror.

There is no positive spin on this CULT.
It is lead by the insane.
Who are guided by a prophet who was obviously insane
Is full of insane followers
And is protected by insane apologists, sympathisers, sycophants and retards.

Does that make it a little clearer?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #17 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 7:49am

Where Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves got their degrees eh.....

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #18 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 10:52am

In this case, the word university is being used rather loosely.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:03pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 3:07am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 12:37am:
Your Islamophobia is showing again, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk.  It colours all your thinking, it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Islamophobia".... the
[un]
thinking man's survival instinct.

Fixed it for you, UnSubRocky.   Roll Eyes

You like fixings things, don't you Brian? Like to fix Australia into becoming a third world country, would you not?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #20 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:30pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
Your Islamophobia is showing again, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk.  It colours all your thinking, it seems.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Islamophobia".... the
[un]

You like fixings things, don't you Brian? Like to fix Australia into becoming a third world country, would you not?

Brian doesn't want UnsubRocky's job.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:32pm

There's so much wrong with this post, it's hard to know where to start.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #22 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 1:19pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:30pm:

"Islamophobia".... the
[un]

That being, to reinvigorate the Australian economy and to become a powerhouse in the world. No, Brian does not want to do that. He wants to chain us to being very afraid to avoid developing a high standard of living.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:09pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 7:43am:

Because the only thing this CULT has ever given to the world has been barbarity, horror and terror.

There is no positive spin on this CULT.
It is lead by the insane.
Who are guided by a prophet who was obviously insane
Is full of insane followers
And is protected by insane apologists, sympathisers, sycophants and retards.

Does that make it a little clearer?

You really shouldn't talk about Christianity like that, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm

"Islamophobia".... the
[un]

Tsk, tsk, dearie, dearie me.  UnSubRocky I am surprised.  I have no desire to make Australia a third world country.  I leave that to the Islamophobes/Racists/Xenophobes.  They're doing such a poor job though, aren't they?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 1:19pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:30pm:

"Islamophobia".... the
[un]

That being, to reinvigorate the Australian economy and to become a powerhouse in the world. No, Brian does not want to do that. He wants to chain us to being very afraid to avoid developing a high standard of living.

Really?  I want to do that?  And on what basis do you make that conclusion, UnSubRocky?  I believe very much Australia can and is a powerhouse, when the Government of the day wants it to be.   The Liberal-Nationals are frightened of losing control.  Labour is also afraid of losing control.   The PHONies just want to control everybody and everything.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Valkie wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
Valkie wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:24pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Commenced in year 859.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/italy/articles/the-12-oldest-universities-in-t...

Quote:
University of Karueein, 859

Guinness World Records names this university the ‘oldest existing, and continually operating educational institution in the world’. The University of Karueein, also known as the Al Quaraouyine University, was founded by Fatima al-Fihri in 859 in Fes, Morocco, as a community mosque with an associated school.

Today the university still exists, offering studies in Islamic studies, legal sciences, comparative jurisprudence and more.

You left out.
Pedophelia, murder, terrorism, rape, racism, genocide, homosexuality, rock throwing, advanced rock throwing, wall toppling, and doctorate in rock throwing.

Not really, just trying to ensure that a full description of all available studies are listed.
You probably think this was for both men and women.

Thunk agin, men only.

Tsk, tsk, just promoting Islamophobia, Valkie?  Naughty, naughty, boy.    Roll Eyes

That place is the 'oldest university' only in the sense that 'Brian has a doctorate' or 'Brian has been trained to think coherently, weigh evidence and make cogent arguments'

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 9:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
Really?  I want to do that?  And on what basis do you make that conclusion, UnSubRocky?  I believe very much Australia can and is a powerhouse, when the Government of the day wants it to be.   The Liberal-Nationals are frightened of losing control.  Labour is also afraid of losing control.   The PHONies just want to control everybody and everything.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Brian, you have this severe "walking on eggshells" attitude when dealing with race-related issues. Simply ignoring the problem of certain immigrants getting away committing crimes because we don't want to "look racist" in the world media is what has allowed those immigrants to look upon Australians with contempt. Perhaps your generation grew up being forced to accept new Muslims immigrants and to turn a blind eye to their antisocial behaviour. My generation did. 20 years on, I have had to (even in my location) deal with their antisocial behaviour on a small scale. Trust me, with my work, I have had to deal with former prisoners. I prefer many of those people compared to the rantings of Muslims. Apparently, being agnostic is something you keep declaring on Census forms, and to no one who looks Middle Eastern. How many death threats/attempts have you had against your life?

Australia is going to have to "harden the **** up" when it comes to race relations. We can't keep having this pussy-footing around because certain ethnic minorities (hell, we could probably include various caucasian people too) have this oversensitive attitude regarding race and cultural issues. We don't need to put up with criticism from people labeling others "Islamophobes" because their target has a problem with people into pedophilia, gang rape, misogyny, welfare dependence, and a declaration of Jihad over anything that does not exclusively promote Islam.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #28 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 9:16pm

By the way, Brian. Don't change what I have written. Declaring what you did, or not. I got a warning over doing that to someone else.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:32pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm:

Brian, you have this severe "walking on eggshells" attitude when dealing with race-related issues. Simply ignoring the problem of certain immigrants getting away committing crimes because we don't want to "look racist" in the world media is what has allowed those immigrants to look upon Australians with contempt. Perhaps your generation grew up being forced to accept new Muslims immigrants and to turn a blind eye to their antisocial behaviour. My generation did. 20 years on, I have had to (even in my location) deal with their antisocial behaviour on a small scale. Trust me, with my work, I have had to deal with former prisoners. I prefer many of those people compared to the rantings of Muslims. Apparently, being agnostic is something you keep declaring on Census forms, and to no one who looks Middle Eastern. How many death threats/attempts have you had against your life?

Australia is going to have to "harden the **** up" when it comes to race relations. We can't keep having this pussy-footing around because certain ethnic minorities (hell, we could probably include various caucasian people too) have this oversensitive attitude regarding race and cultural issues. We don't need to put up with criticism from people labeling others "Islamophobes" because their target has a problem with people into pedophilia, gang rape, misogyny, welfare dependence, and a declaration of Jihad over anything that does not exclusively promote Islam.

UnSubRocky, I never grew up with Muslims.  The first Muslim I encountered was Abdul, a Turkish-Cypriot who I served with in the Army.  He was a fine man and a loyal Australian.  My next encounter was when I went to University.   Since then I have worked with, studied with and taught Muslims.  Never had a problem with them.  Nor do I have a problem with calling a spade a spade.   Today, Australia is a cosmopolitan, Multicultural society.   We have no reason to hard the bugger up about anything.   Terrorism is a criminal offence.   Terrorists deserve the full weight of the law being applied to them.   It might have escaped your notice but not all Muslims are Terrorists or supporters of Terrorism.   Muslims in general do not deserve to be treated as anything other than innocent Australians, UnSubRocky.  They do not deserve to be persecuted.   

Australia has a long history of sectarian bigotry.   Today, we have almost completely forgotten about how there was a massive divide between the Protestants and the Catholics, the Christians and the Jews.   It all started to end after WWII when we witnessed what that sort of thing did to the Jews.  The Catholic and Protestant divide ended when the Federal Government started to fund Catholic school's science classrooms.   Today, we are seeing the Muslims being persecuted by Islamophobes like you and the others here.  It absolutely disgusts me.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print