Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Article on ONe Nation Supporters. (Read 5335 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Article on ONe Nation Supporters.
Reply #60 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:45am

Grendel wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:47am:
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/27/looking-back-and-angry-wh...

INteresting statistical analysis of ONe Nation voters.

Seems like they are more from the city, definitely Aussie-born but not uni educated. They have little experience with issues around immigration and have fears about it.  The key point is they are pissed off with government and hence ONP is anti-establishment.

The last point, is that ONP have to develop policies to keep the protest vote, or as experience shows, it just drifts back to the original party,

LOL
So wrong its almost funny. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So given its a based on a survey, could you provide the evidence to show that this is wrong?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:05pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 2:36pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 1:56pm:
I'm near St Mary's nincompoop. I can see the blue Mountains from my house. I'd call that the outer edges. Wouldn't you? (bloody nitwit lives in Surfers paradise and now he knows my area better than me).

no, i wouldn't call it the outer edges. You need to look up the meaning of outer.

ohh, and I live near surfers, I can see Mt Warning from my place.

that doesn't mean I live on the outer edges of Byron bay you cretin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The outer edge of western Sydney is the Homebush/Granville area. Further out than that, Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, are cities in there own right. They are mistakenly called "suburbs" of Sydney, but by definition they are not. However, because of the high density of homes and population from Granville to Blacktown, Blacktown is often called the outer reaches of Sydney

West of Blacktown, the population thins out and there's much more bushland from there on

Parramatta was/is considered a city in it's own right. Sydney is growing. Forget where the boundaries were 30 yrs ago. I reckon another 30 years at current rates of growth and even Wollongong will become 'just another suburb'

Parramatta was a City when they put the sign up on the spot.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:11pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:09pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:21pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:52pm:
I don't understand why John Smith thinks it's central

I said it's NOT 'outer edges'

This might help you

Your circle is incorrect muppet.

it is if you expect it to be on the outer edges. However if you expect it to circle Blacktown, then it is correct.

ohh, looky, seems like google agrees with my circle, if anything, I was overly generous  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No dopey, that's central Blacktown. Blacktown Council is a wide selection of suburbs. For example Mt Druitt is a part of Blacktown and is not a part of your silly circle. Dumbass.

For example- wiki - Mount Druitt is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located 43 kilometres (27 mi) west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown, and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:11pm

miam

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:17pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:45am:
Grendel wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:47am:
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/27/looking-back-and-angry-wh...

INteresting statistical analysis of ONe Nation voters.

Seems like they are more from the city, definitely Aussie-born but not uni educated. They have little experience with issues around immigration and have fears about it.  The key point is they are pissed off with government and hence ONP is anti-establishment.

The last point, is that ONP have to develop policies to keep the protest vote, or as experience shows, it just drifts back to the original party,

LOL
So wrong its almost funny. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So given its a based on a survey, could you provide the evidence to show that this is wrong?

A survey based on what....  The One Nation membership?

Here ya go Blacktown membership back in 2001... 
President... Argentinian
Vice President Australian (female)
Secretary... Mauritian
Treasurer... Australian with Filipina wife.
Other members Australians with various ethnicities; German, Italian, English, Scottish, Maori, New Zealand, Filipino, Croatian, South African, Latvian, French, Maltese, and a couple of other lesser European countries I cant quite remember.

Like I said just like the UN.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #65 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:20pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:09pm:

This might help you

Your circle is incorrect muppet.

it is if you expect it to be on the outer edges. However if you expect it to circle Blacktown, then it is correct.

ohh, looky, seems like google agrees with my circle, if anything, I was overly generous  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No dopey, that's central Blacktown. Blacktown Council is a wide selection of suburbs. For example Mt Druitt is a part of Blacktown and is not a part of your silly circle. Dumbass.

For example- wiki - Mount Druitt is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located 43 kilometres (27 mi) west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown, and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. Roll Eyes

yep....  A modern bustling city of 48 residential suburbs, Blacktown City is home to 340,000 people, making it the second largest city by population in NSW.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:24pm

This might help you

Blacktown City....  encompasses many of the names on that map and more...
Rouse Hill, Quakers Hill, Seven Hills, St Marys, Mt Druitt, Dunheved, Prospect, etc, etc, etc

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:34pm

Its time wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:54am:
She will suffer the same fate as Clive , but implode even faster, she clearly see saws with policy depending on where the popularity lies , her supporters are knuckle draggers , to be pitied rather than despised .

49% of Australians in a respected poll agree that Muslim immigration should be stopped.

Are you saying Australians are knuckle-draggers?

The UK's Brexit was all about stopping the trashing of the UK with endless streams of immigrants and refugees. The referendum won for the "We've had Enough!" mob.

Again - all knuckle-draggers?

Trump is sitting in the Oval Office.

All knuckle-draggers?

Geert Wilders of Holland came second in last week's General Election.

All knuckle-draggers?

You Lefties are losing credibility hand-over-fist right across the Western World.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:40pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:57pm

Smith went quiet. His silly circle didn't contain most of Blacktown. What a muppet!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:57pm

miam

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print