Reply #60 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:16pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:11pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
Neferti wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:57pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 2:32pm:
Does this impress anyone, or like me, do you simply say.....'You ain't fooling anyone, you pointless idiot.'

Link.

Why would it bother a viewer unless their a miserable old prick?

Journos and camera crew love to do it, it's in new broadcast industry right of passage plus it gives a human element and reference to how strong the wind is.

Perhaps your should turn off the tele and catalogue your great grandmothers antique doily collection and eat your apple sauce.

Theres a good old boy.

Grin Grin

Is anyone game enough to click on Aussie's "link"?  He being a hopeless computer person and all who needed his "guru" to show him how to do a "screenshot".  Undecided

I hovered and saw the URL and instantly knew what he was turding on about.

What do you reckons more fun, sitting in a taxi cab smelling your own farts and BO for 12 hours or getting out with a camera and storm chasing?   

Or, prancing about out on the beach, with other old dudes in their budgie smugglers, having homoerotic fantasises about kettlebells?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/13/ad/3c13ad34fd414787db2a7dd7...

I assume that's Gordy in the middle.

I'm not old and that's not Bondi, and I wear just above the knee boardshorts.

Hope this helps

And the homoerotic fantasies involving kettlebells?    Undecided

I actually do my KB workouts in the privacy of my home gym so please limit your pervy gay comments to people here who are likely to be more receptive.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: cyclone debbie
Reply #61 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:32pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:20pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:16pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
Does this impress anyone, or like me, do you simply say.....'You ain't fooling anyone, you pointless idiot.'

Link.

Journos and camera crew love to do it, it's in new broadcast industry right of passage plus it gives a human element and reference to how strong the wind is.

Perhaps your should turn off the tele and catalogue your great grandmothers antique doily collection and eat your apple sauce.

Theres a good old boy.

Grin Grin

Is anyone game enough to click on Aussie's "link"?  He being a hopeless computer person and all who needed his "guru" to show him how to do a "screenshot".  Undecided

What do you reckons more fun, sitting in a taxi cab smelling your own farts and BO for 12 hours or getting out with a camera and storm chasing?   

Or, prancing about out on the beach, with other old dudes in their budgie smugglers, having homoerotic fantasises about kettlebells?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/13/ad/3c13ad34fd414787db2a7dd7...

I'm not old and that's not Bondi, and I wear just above the knee boardshorts.

Hope this helps

And the homoerotic fantasies involving kettlebells?    Undecided

I actually do my KB workouts in the privacy of my home gym so please limit your pervy gay comments to people here who are likely to be more receptive.

Well, I suspect we won't be hearing from Booby anymore tonight.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:34pm

How did I know this....

Quote:
Well, I suspect we won't be hearing from Booby anymore tonight.

.....was coming?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:58pm

red baron wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Anyone as sick of moronic journalists standing out in the roaring wind and rain commenting on Debbie oh and being oh so brave? Just wish a plank would come along and wrap around one of these jerk's  melons. Now THAT would be news

For the little real work they do for a fat pay-packet I would do it myself.

The greatest hazard in those conditions is getting yourself decapitated by a flying sheet of galvo roofing. I had one come over into my backyard last week during the storm. An airborne guillotine.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #64 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:03pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:58pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Anyone as sick of moronic journalists standing out in the roaring wind and rain commenting on Debbie oh and being oh so brave? Just wish a plank would come along and wrap around one of these jerk's  melons. Now THAT would be news

The greatest hazard in those conditions is getting yourself decapitated by a flying sheet of galvo roofing. I had one come over into my backyard last week during the storm. An airborne guillotine.

Did you give the Abo his house back?

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #65 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:09pm

Gday aussie

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #66 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:10pm

These two were right next to a dangerous looking storm surge.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:40pm

Quite macabre.  The schmedia seem disappointed so far.  No-one died (as at the time of this post) ....no 'Darwin' like destruction, and now.....they are rabbitting on about likely floods.  They just live for doom and gloom.  Not one of them seem to be saying......we did well with great preparation after years of experience and beefing up building codes.

Arseholes.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:42pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:58pm:

I doubt you have the faintest idea what's involved in their job. If you think their job is limited to the 5 mins in front of the camera that you see, then you're an even bigger idiot than I gave you credit for

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 10:54pm

Link.

Theres a good old boy.

Grin Grin

oh gweg and his selfies.... he cannot resist any occasion... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its embarrassing gweg..

put them away pet.put the camera down..theres a good chap.

leave them to the toolshed where  you  dont need a X rated classification...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #70 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 12:45am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
The science of aerodynamics as tested in NASA's wind-tunnels for new aircraft designs and rocketry has proven that wind flowing over a domed object actually presses the structure down, and makes it more firmly secured where it is, facefart!

And then again, Lil' Miss Clusterbugger ~ there's NOTHING to stop houses being built on hydraulic pistons that can lower the structure into a protective recess in the ground when an 'atmospheric event is imminent, bitch!

All theoretical horseshit. Enjoy your cyclone. I'm sure more intense ones are too come. Maye you can build your crappy hydraulic home in between bouts.  Hippie.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #71 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 3:13am

Agnes wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:07pm:
It is a big far reaching cyclone but not the most furious.. thankfully. high winds and trees uprooted..pretty standard

We were getting lashings of rain bucketing down every hour for 5 minutes. Every hour. All we get in Rockhampton is the tails of the cyclone sweeping over our town. A bucketing of rain.... then cloudy. Then rain again. This going on every hour. I hope the cyclone just heads due south and gives us a downpour and moves onwards.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #72 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 6:16am

Agnes wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:07pm:
It is a big far reaching cyclone but not the most furious.. thankfully. high winds and trees uprooted..pretty standard

Been in a lot of cyclones have you?

Not the biggest, but not standard by any measure.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:14am

Marla wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 12:45am:
All theoretical horseshit. Enjoy your cyclone. I'm sure more intense ones are too come. Maye you can build your crappy hydraulic home in between bouts.  Hippie.

'Theoretical' - my sainted ASS, punk-ass bitch sad sack staccato-farter fiend!

It's all there in Nature for us to see: Burrows that protect birds and animals from wild weather.

Just ask your Prairie Dogs out there in Tornado Alley.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #74 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:16am

I don't live in tornado alley, hippie.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
Send Topic Print