Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I've just fired yet another Chinese medico ... (Read 1791 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

I've just fired yet another Chinese medico ...
Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:07am

I gave them this review at their clinic site:

'Way too much persistent bullying and pressuring to agree to receiving further treatments that are expensive and clearly unnecessary. This gold-digging attitude should not be part of a medical service'.

After plugging up a couple of my teeth she then went on and on and ON that I should have it gold-capped ... so much so that it reached a stage of utter absurdity. I refused each time. And then she booked me in to come in every six months for cleaning sessions costing over $100. I don't smoke or drink, and I floss my teeth regularly and brush my teeth twice a day. It was another money-grabbing gambit.

As I've said elsewhere ~ I've had exactly the same experience with other Asian medicos : Their only concern is to squeeze as much money out of clients as possible ~ and to hell with professional ethics.

I've had this gold-digging experience with an optometrists; an ophthalmologist; a urologist; and now a dentist.

Someone else's review (There was only this one).

'This has got to be the worst dentist I have ever been to.
I went there for an extraction and all of a sudden he was telling me my teeth were out of alignment and I would have to go and get my jaw realigned to set them straight ..What the!

My brother went there and he gave my brother a root canal it cost over $2000, when clearly his tooth was so badly decayed he had to have an extraction ...  which he had 1 year later when the root canal did not help the tooth.

His extraction from another dentist cost $395.

This dentist is only  interested in money.
Stay away
If you must go dress in ripped jeans so he thinks you are poor.
Justine and Fabian peters'.

Be warned. It's their culture - not their race that's making them behave in this way.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I've just fired yet another Chinese medico ...
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:16am

hey herb I remember Petticoat Lane in London....its till there... in my day every shop was owned by Jews...and they would stand out the front and grab you as you passed...almost frog marching you in the shop...lol

one friend took her mum down to buy a winter coat....mum tries on a coat that looked ok... until daughter asked her to turn round.. and the shop assistant...was holding a huge handful of fabric at the back.....it swamped mum when she had to let it go..

it was so funny......but getting out of these shops without buying something was quite an ordeal...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:23am

My dentist is Asian.

I go to him twice a year for my free clean & checkup (paid for by my health fund).

Never need any work done.

My previous dentist was also Asian - same deal.

While I was looking for my current dentist, as my previous one retired, I tried a dental clinic in the CBD.

Big place, full of white Australian dentists, nurses, and admin staff.

They tried to rip me off over the phone, before I even set foot in the place.

Once I got there, they demanded money before I even had my free clean & check.

I ended up reporting them to my health fund, and now they are no longer a 'Members' Choice'.

White. Australians.

I've also been ripped off (or at least, attempts were made) by white Australian electricians, plumbers, mechanics, and salesmen, etc.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:20pm

cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:16am:
hey herb I remember Petticoat Lane in London....its till there... in my day every shop was owned by Jews...and they would stand out the front and grab you as you passed...almost frog marching you in the shop...lol

one friend took her mum down to buy a winter coat....mum tries on a coat that looked ok... until daughter asked her to turn round.. and the shop assistant...was holding a huge handful of fabric at the back.....it swamped mum when she had to let it go..

it was so funny......but getting out of these shops without buying something was quite an ordeal...

It was this sort of behaviour that finally had chickens-coming-home-to-roost under Hitler. By this I mean the public mood was already unsympathetic to the Jews, totally independent of Hitler's rantings.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:24pm

Must be something about asians - everytime i go for a massage they're always trying to offer me extras.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:23am:
My dentist is Asian.

I go to him twice a year for my free clean & checkup (paid for by my health fund).

Never need any work done.

My previous dentist was also Asian - same deal.

While I was looking for my current dentist, as my previous one retired, I tried a dental clinic in the CBD.

Big place, full of white Australian dentists, nurses, and admin staff.

They tried to rip me off over the phone, before I even set foot in the place.

Once I got there, they demanded money before I even had my free clean & check.

I ended up reporting them to my health fund, and now they are no longer a 'Members' Choice'.

White. Australians.

I've also been ripped off (or at least, attempts were made) by white Australian electricians, plumbers, mechanics, and salesmen, etc.

Good for you for reporting them - you've done a public service.

The irony with all these Asians is that on a personal level I've got along with them exceptionally well. We talk, we laugh, etc. but in between this good natured repartee between us they've always kept their eye on the Main Chance ... and that's to rip me off while we're getting along so well.  Grin

If white Australian medicos are now following this Third World imported lack of professional ethics, then this is a pity.

I don't care how far I have to travel to another suburb from where I live - I'll be booking into a dental clinic where Anglo-ethics is the predominant ethos.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:48pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:07am:
I refused each time. And then she booked me in to come in every six months for cleaning sessions costing over $100. I don't smoke or drink, and I floss my teeth regularly and brush my teeth twice a day. It was another money-grabbing gambit.

Then why was she recommending gold capping?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:04pm

My poor wife went to an Australian dentist for an emergency extraction after breaking a tooth.

The resulting butchery had to be fixed in the hospital emergeny department and the dentist was reported by the hospital.

Perhaps you got a bad dentist, these things happen in all races.

I have had Indian doctors who have been good and bad.
I have had GPs or Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and now a pommy.
I could only complain about one, and it was that he was less than competent at skin cancer removal.
One indian lady doctor wore her Sari when she worked, she was a good doctor, but gave up when people refused to be seen by her because of the Sari. 

You had a bad run, but dont blame the race, just because of one dentist.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:20pm

This is just a perverted racial fantasy by Herr Bert.

Any medical practitioner looking at Herr Bert would see that ripping Herr Bert off would be futile because his pockets and bank account are empty.

Herr Bert often boasts about searching for medical services that are free.

If a training hospital was offering free amputations, Herr Bert would have the lot removed because it's free.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:15pm

Can you imagine what the barbarian’s body would like life if we could add hardware and software to it like we can our computers? The mind boggles!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 12:38am

Valkie wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
My poor wife went to an Australian dentist for an emergency extraction after breaking a tooth.

The resulting butchery had to be fixed in the hospital emergeny department and the dentist was reported by the hospital.

Perhaps you got a bad dentist, these things happen in all races.

I have had Indian doctors who have been good and bad.
I have had GPs or Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and now a pommy.
I could only complain about one, and it was that he was less than competent at skin cancer removal.
One indian lady doctor wore her Sari when she worked, she was a good doctor, but gave up when people refused to be seen by her because of the Sari. 

You had a bad run, but dont blame the race, just because of one dentist.

Why would what a female doctor wore, matter to the patients?  As long as she was covered and competent, it shouldn't have mattered in the slightest.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

sherri
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 12:52am

I had an Asian dentist that I took my kids to for years and she was fine.

But your post amused me a bit because I've had something happen that was almost the reverse.

There is a super clinic in a suburb near me, one that is a migrant/refugee area & where most of the clients are obviously foreign born.
The superclinic bulk bills on a range of services and I had to have some expensive tests done.
I knew I would be up for a lot of out of pocket expenses if I went to some of the local doctors so I took a friend's advice and off I went to the super clinic.

One of the Asian doctors saw me and wasn't happy. He wanted to know what I was doing there, why was I using the super clinic, why didn't I go to my own doctor?
But I stood my ground & had the tests there. When I fronted up to the pathology section, the nurse said I was the first patient she had seen all day who didn't have a health care card or wasn't on welfare. Smiley

I think everyone should be entitled to go to whatever medical clinic they want to, they shouldn't have to be locked into one or to one doctor.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 12:59am

Japanese dentists in Japan. Yikes. Never again.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:00am

cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:16am:

You have confused Petticoat Lane with Gropecunt Lane, cods.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 4:43am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:48pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:07am:
I refused each time. And then she booked me in to come in every six months for cleaning sessions costing over $100. I don't smoke or drink, and I floss my teeth regularly and brush my teeth twice a day. It was another money-grabbing gambit.

Then why was she recommending gold capping?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .........

She had drilled-out and plugged up two adjacent teeth with great care and expertise, but then started pestering me to have them capped with gold to make them more secure : $1,200 each. On and on she went, and in subsequent visits too. Eventually I told her that I don't need gold-cappings because I trusted her skills at drilling-and-filling with ordinary amalgam was so good that there would be no chance of them falling out.

That stopped her in her tracks.  Grin It was checkmate. Needing gold-capping meant her drill-and-fill skills were so substandard and liable to come loose and pop out at some time that capping was necessary. That left her stuck for words.

The Chinese middle-class mentality places almost paranoid importance on social status, family honour, and 'face' ~ WAY beyond our 'keeping up with the Jones's'.

For a great many professional Asians in Australia this country is just their Workplace and not their 'home'. It's why our airports are crowded with South East Asians during their holiday times.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print