Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HAHA we have won over your blond girls (Read 118 times)
The Great Genghis

Australian Politics

The Big Hut
HAHA we have won over your blond girls
Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:08am

iamgenghis  
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: HAHA we have won over your blond girls
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 4:30am

I thought they were all converting to Islam and becoming hijab wearers - she mouths off and the old man gives her a hi jab... I doubt most women would be content with an Asian sized plick... but I hear China makes some pretty fine tweezers these days...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: HAHA we have won over your blond girls
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:55am

Every single one of them. An old girlfriend of mine had a baby at 19. We did not get together for a long time again. She married a Chinese man, and adopted his children, along with raising her 13-year-old. Did not have another child with him. Got to have another go with her some time not long ago. Felt like she was a virgin. But it was her almost hurting me. Ask her about it afterwards. Her response was that her husband was not as big as me.

Apparently, small man's syndrome is a common factor among the East Asians, as well as the Indians. Ask any white Australian man, even those with medium sized members, those who have been with Asian women have stories about how Asian women could just about rip your pecker off with their ya-yas.

Ghengis, I think the 'blond' you are referring to is the Australian men wooing your women. When you start chanting "like a hot dog thrown down a hallway" trying to pleasure your girlfriend, you won't feel so smug about your posting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print