Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print
South Africa farm attacks escalate (Read 11103 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: South Africa farm attacks escalate
Reply #60 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 11:03pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:53pm:
it's interesting how leftards rank their victim groups. trade unions are now considered 'fake news' in the new identity/race/culture war.

There's a PhD or 50 in that one, Mistie.

Just consult the style guide on capitals, okay?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 11:07pm

freediver wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:42pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:30pm:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 2:56pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 2:47pm:
Whilst I think the pendulum has swung to far the other way, the reason this is happening is because for far to long the whites treated the blacks like sh1t, now the blacks wants some pay back and the white farmers are bitching

typical retards oblivious to the results of their own actions. They make decisions based on their racism and fail to look beyond next weeks polls.

more leftards advocating of violence. gone are the days of promoting harmony and tolerance, now it's full on hate, all out in open.

Like Boers and other white South Africans did before 1994?

It's Karma. What goes around comes around.

Nice. So how do you choose which white people to chop up? All of them?

No wonder you enjoy defending Islam so much.

Exactly. And if it wasn't for the sand Negros' sub-human Negroid genes, we might be able to get along with them.

Lucky we ended slavery, no?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:26am

rhino wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:04pm:
So it is fair in the sense that you get good for good and bad for bad, but unfair in the sense that the magnitude is random and disproportionate?

I told you, fairness has nothing to do with Karma. If you read back on some of the traditional meanings of Karma, you can even earn Karma for what you've done in a previous or future life. How can anyone possibly decide of it is fair or not?
karma is the sum of a persons actions in this or other lives deciding their fate in this life. Its not "payback", although many ignorant people believe it to be. Now post something stupid in response john.

Rhino

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:36am

John Smith wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:26am:
So it is fair in the sense that you get good for good and bad for bad, but unfair in the sense that the magnitude is random and disproportionate?

I told you, fairness has nothing to do with Karma. If you read back on some of the traditional meanings of Karma, you can even earn Karma for what you've done in a previous or future life. How can anyone possibly decide of it is fair or not?
karma is the sum of a persons actions in this or other lives deciding their fate in this life. Its not "payback", although many ignorant people believe it to be. Now post something stupid in response john.

Rhino
Yes, we know, you look stupid now. At least we know you thought about your response, it took you a day to say it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 8:22am

rhino wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:36am:

Rhino
Yes, we know, you look stupid now. At least we know you thought about your response, it took you a day to say it.

what day you idiot. You can't tell time either? Cheesy Cheesy

ohh, and your definition of Karma is wrong. Karma is about consequences, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

This begins with the premise that every action has a consequence,[6] which will come to fruition in either this or a future life; thus, morally good acts will have positive consequences, whereas bad acts will produce negative results.

good of you to volunteer to make an ass of yourself again. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 9:01am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 4:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:57pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 3:42pm:
Nice. So how do you choose which white people to chop up? All of them?

You don't, that's Karmas' job.
So it's karmas  job to kill people who probably had nothing to do with apartheid? I'm sure you are licking cane toads Smith.

Apartheid was for both blacks and whites - and it suited both parties to have separate beaches and public toilets. The whites would have been robbed blind on the beaches if it was mixed-bathing.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:05am

Is that what you believe? That these white farmers did something terrible in a past life? Or are you just trying to muddy the waters?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:09am

John Smith wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 8:22am:
rhino wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:36am:

Rhino

what day you idiot. You can't tell time either? Cheesy Cheesy

ohh, and your definition of Karma is wrong. Karma is about consequences, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

This begins with the premise that every action has a consequence,[6] which will come to fruition in either this or a future life; thus, morally good acts will have positive consequences, whereas bad acts will produce negative results.

good of you to volunteer to make an ass of yourself again. Cheesy Cheesy
Keep back pedalling.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:20am

rhino wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:09am:
Keep back pedalling.

pull your head out of your arse and learn to read.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:22am

freediver wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:05am:
Is that what you believe? That these white farmers did something terrible in a past life? Or are you just trying to muddy the waters?

I have no idea what these particular farmers did or did not do, not in this life nor any other.

However, even you cannot pretend the blacks weren't mistreated and abused for many years under apartheid.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #70 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:25am

John Smith wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:22am:
freediver wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:05am:

I have no idea what these particular farmers did or did not do, not in this life nor any other.

However, even you cannot pretend the blacks weren't mistreated and abused for many years under apartheid.

The question is how you make the leap from that to the crimes against these farmers being karma. If there is no sense of fairness at all in karma, are you suggesting karma is just a series of horrible things happening to people for no reason?

Or were you just looking for a way to cheer on these crimes without any mental effort?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:32am

freediver wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:25am:
The question is how you make the leap from that to the crimes against these farmers being karma

thought it was rather obvious.

whites spent decades mistreating whites, now karma dictates that blacks will mistreat whites

freediver wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 11:25am:
Or were you just looking for a way to cheer on these crimes without any mental effort?

Are you thick? how many times have I told you I do not agree with the actions of these murderers? Are you incapable of understanding what people say or is it simply that you lack the ability to process something that doesn't fit into one of your pre-determined 'boxes'?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #72 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:30pm

I have no idea

Honesty at last, makes a change Jack. You've never left Australia so HTF would you know what the white farmers did during apartheid. One thing is certain, once the natives took over (including the terrorist Mandela) they decimated the place butchering many white farmers and their families, taking over the farms, not to continue farming but just to allow them to fall into absolute ruin.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #73 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
If the blacks take over South Africa then that will be the end of the last semi functioning African country. They can all wallow happily ever after in the cesspit that is Africa.

You are about 25 years too late for that. Apartheid ended. The vote gave black people the power to rule. And ever since, infrastructure has started crumbling. South Africa's cricket and rugby teams are only competitive because they are playing for their lives. Otherwise, they would be lackluster teams. White people have been moving out of there for the last 20+ years, trying to escape the racism that black people have had against them for centuries. You need to live in an upper-middle class neighbourhood or better. Middle class or less and you find that you have no real guaranteed services like electricity or fresh water access. And black people like to murder in rates that only rival places like Rio.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #74 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:47pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:30pm:
I have no idea

Honesty at last, makes a change Jack. You've never left Australia so HTF would you know what the white farmers did during apartheid. One thing is certain, once the natives took over (including the terrorist Mandela) they decimated the place butchering many white farmers and their families, taking over the farms, not to continue farming but just to allow them to fall into absolute ruin.

Blacks were not suddenly overwhelmed with love after nearly 4 centuries of being murdered in hundreds of thousands by UK military, UK settlers and dutch settlers.

The UK has successfully diverted attention from its role in the genocide of blacks in South Africa.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print