Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Steer Clear of this Restaurant (Read 3905 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Steer Clear of this Restaurant
Mar 23rd, 2017 at 10:28am

This guy is an absolute nutter.

“Pretty little f**king c*nts... not doing their f**king job.”

These were words used by a Melbourne restaurateur to express his disgust in the performance of one of his female staff members.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Steer Clear of this Restaurant
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 10:37am

What makes arseholes like this guy think they have the right to speak to people like that?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/34667714/young-melbourne-restaurant-employee-cop...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 10:32pm

its hard to steer clear of a place with NO NAME.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:00pm

Sounds like she deserved it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:01pm

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:00pm:
Sounds like she deserved it.

sounds like she deserved to lose her job, but that doesn't give him the right to swear at her and carry on like he did. Does no one know how to act professionally anymore?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:04pm

Its a bit of swearing, no big deal. She sounds like a lazy piece of work. That phone line is the most vital thing in his business, unforgivable for it to go unanswered. Dont blame him at all. Its also illegal for her to record him without his knowledge, cant see her complaint going anywhere.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:10pm

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:04pm:
Its a bit of swearing, no big deal. She sounds like a lazy piece of work. That phone line is the most vital thing in his business, unforgivable for it to go unanswered. Dont blame him at all.

it's not 'just a bit of swearing'. He has no right to talk to anyone like that.

If he wants to run a business he needs to act professionally. This little rant of his will likely cost him a lot more than she cost him in a day of bludging. I'd bet he's now lost many customers who after reading the article won't go there anymore. Business is about the long game, not the short game. If you let your emotions take over you shouldn't be in business.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:31pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:10pm:
Its a bit of swearing, no big deal. She sounds like a lazy piece of work. That phone line is the most vital thing in his business, unforgivable for it to go unanswered. Dont blame him at all.

If he wants to run a business he needs to act professionally. This little rant of his will likely cost him a lot more than she cost him in a day of bludging. I'd bet he's now lost many customers who after reading the article won't go there anymore. Business is about the long game, not the short game. If you let your emotions take over you shouldn't be in business.
Everyones human, particularly when its your own money on the line.
I doubt he has lost 1 customer. He would have lost a lot more with those unanswered calls.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:19am

cods wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 10:32pm:
its hard to steer clear of a place with NO NAME.

Excellent point, my dear.

Big Dog Diner, Frankston.

Some reviews:

- "Disgusting food soggy chips and the owner abusers staff in front of customers".

- "Burger buns were burnt chips were over cooked and very pricey for size."

- "Whilst here I over heard the owner abuse a female worker for not doing work while on her unpaid 30min break. No employee should ever be spoken to like this let alone a woman! Food was terrible too."

- "Bad service, bad food, no Americana in the decor, staff unprofessional and ill trained, and manager or owner treating their staff worse than animals".

Big Dog Diner

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:30am

Big Dog Diner:

"I hope Frankston Council will take action before someone dies from food poisoning. A truly disgusting experience."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:44am

"This is the third time coming here and maybe the last. Each time it almost feels like something isn't right or missing. From what I can see they are cutting corners, on the drinks, no name brands, burgers...less meat and more bread making a poor burger."

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:49am

rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:31pm:

I doubt he has lost 1 customer. He would have lost a lot more with those unanswered calls.

rubbish.Using 'he's only human' as an excuse just doesn't cut it. 

He lost no business with those unanswered calls since it was only the owner calling anyway. If you think any diner can withstand publicity like this without losing customers then you live in a dream world.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:06am

John Smith wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:49am:
rhino wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:31pm:

rubbish.Using 'he's only human' as an excuse just doesn't cut it. 

He lost no business with those unanswered calls since it was only the owner calling anyway. If you think any diner can withstand publicity like this without losing customers then you live in a dream world.

Sounds like a crap place anyway.

"May I start by writing by saying the staff were all very pleasant, but are young and need training. Especially in hygiene procedures. It was busy and we had a large group of people. Our order was incorrect twice, which the staff were very apologetic about. The food was very greasy, but this is typical american burgers."

"food was average, owners were obnoxious. the desert menu is more or less non existent. ordered thickshake and got a milkshake. restaurant is cold and boring with not enough parking."

"We walked in and the boss was cursing and shouting at his employers and a woman started crying. The food was average as the burger was very undercooked however the place was cold and the manager was in everyone's faces including the customers."

Looks like the guy is a complete douche-bag.

He hires young kids, doesn't train them, and then abuses them for making mistakes.

Low-life POS.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:25am

"Very bad business practices. Have visited twice and the staff are just so unprofessional.

"First time grubby white aprons and hats (aprons I can understand) I don't think they have actually had any training.

"It's terribly slack there and there's no organisation and a long wait time. Second time there was a boy looking about 17 wearing a very old dirty shirt of his own preparing our meals.

"Don't have staff wear their own clothes as it is very unprofessional. Get some nice uniforms and some intense training."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:37am

This place sounds like the worst restaurant in the world.

"Let me paint a picture for you.. My friend and I visited Big Dog Diner on a Thursday night around 7pm.

"There were 5 staff members and a handful of customers.

"We waited 30 minutes for 2 small meals, the girl who served us was very overbearing to the point that it was offensive, not to mention her lack of professional attire and facial tattoo.

"The front doors were wide open and it was freezing, tables weren't cleared even though the staff had time to dance around and sing along to songs playing on the flat screen TV.

"Hygiene is APPALLING - I witnessed the same girl who served us pick a piece of pulled pork from our burger and eat it without changing her gloves.

"I asked her to re-make our burger. The interior design is nice.

"Maybe in need of new management?"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print