Forget your kid???? (Read 1777 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Forget your kid????
Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:24pm

Jayzuz!

Link.

What did she do when she was there to drop the child off in the morning?  Pretend she took the child in?

Bizarre!

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Forget your kid????
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:33pm

Its not that bizarre. I've never done it before, but I can perfectly understand how easily it could be done. I had a colleague at work who described an eerily similar experience. He got to work having completely forgotten to take his kid to daycare. Fortunately he just happened to look in the mirror and see him there - sleeping.

Its all too easy actually. And thats not even going into the mitigating circumstances going on with this poor woman (lack of sleep, illness, stress)

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:55pm

parents need to look after their own kids, not drop them in daycare. Cant look after your own kids then dont have them. This is what happens.

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 8:39am

Aussie wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:24pm:
Jayzuz!

Link.

What did she do when she was there to drop the child off in the morning?  Pretend she took the child in?

Bizarre!

"The inquest heard Noah was normally loud during car trips but unusually fell asleep on the way to day care on the morning he died.

It meant there was nothing to jog Ms Zunde's memory her son was still in the car and, after dropping her daughter at primary school, Ms Zunde's habitual memory took over, resulting in her driving straight home."

I don't know.....Perhaps the mum completely forgot to attend the childcare centre to drop the boy off..ie the daughter's school drop off was first in the usual routine and because her boy was asleep, nothing triggered the second step, being his childcare drop off. Hence she drove straight home after dropping her daughter off at school.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print