Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Guns stolen from Beckenham firearms shop (Read 6217 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Guns stolen from Beckenham firearms shop
Reply #30 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 5:01pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:59pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:44pm:
... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:03pm:
And what?

Did you post this just to say "tsk tsk" or was there something deeper you wanted to get off your chest?

The sum total of brian's input is tsk tsk tsk. A more useless valueless contributor could not be found anywhere.

But is does show that legislating the fkk out of registered gun owners hasn't done much to prevent gun crime; who the fkk would have thought that was going to happen.

Certainly it was john howard who made out the all gun  owners were the problem and these draconian gun laws were going to solve gun crime. What a fkkhead.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   It's a shame you think so lowly of me simply because I am better educated, more intelligent and of course, more sensible than your Islamophobic self, BigOl64...   Roll Eyes

Tsk tsk jesus boy, you got that horrible fkken wrong, didn't you.

Being terrified of registered gun owners doesn't make you right, it just makes you a soft c0ck.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Oh, dear, another one who associates guns with sexuality.  Really, Bigol64?   Next you're be suggesting that because I favour gun control, I am terrified of guns.  I'm not.  Gun control, if sensibly handled, improves the safety of society as a whole.   Gun nuts refuse to accept that.  They're like anti-Vaccinationists.  Refusing to accept reality.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To try and associate gun ownership with being similar to an anti vaxxer is beyond fkking stupid, but not unsurprising.

Being anti-gun is but one reason I consider you a soft cock, which for your elucidation, has nothing to do with your sexuality. Not everything is about sex, jezus boy.

So, just to clarify: you don't like soft cocks?

Yeah?

About on par with filthy scumbag liars.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:37pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 5:01pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:59pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:44pm:
... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:03pm:
And what?

Did you post this just to say "tsk tsk" or was there something deeper you wanted to get off your chest?

The sum total of brian's input is tsk tsk tsk. A more useless valueless contributor could not be found anywhere.

But is does show that legislating the fkk out of registered gun owners hasn't done much to prevent gun crime; who the fkk would have thought that was going to happen.

Certainly it was john howard who made out the all gun  owners were the problem and these draconian gun laws were going to solve gun crime. What a fkkhead.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   It's a shame you think so lowly of me simply because I am better educated, more intelligent and of course, more sensible than your Islamophobic self, BigOl64...   Roll Eyes

Tsk tsk jesus boy, you got that horrible fkken wrong, didn't you.

Being terrified of registered gun owners doesn't make you right, it just makes you a soft c0ck.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Oh, dear, another one who associates guns with sexuality.  Really, Bigol64?   Next you're be suggesting that because I favour gun control, I am terrified of guns.  I'm not.  Gun control, if sensibly handled, improves the safety of society as a whole.   Gun nuts refuse to accept that.  They're like anti-Vaccinationists.  Refusing to accept reality.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To try and associate gun ownership with being similar to an anti vaxxer is beyond fkking stupid, but not unsurprising.

Being anti-gun is but one reason I consider you a soft cock, which for your elucidation, has nothing to do with your sexuality. Not everything is about sex, jezus boy.

So, just to clarify: you don't like soft cocks?

Yeah?

About on par with filthy scumbag liars.

So, if you don't like soft cocks I'm guessing that means you like hard cocks - yeah?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 6:56pm

Really?  Both the anti-vaccinationists and you and your fellow gun nuts refuse to accept reality.  A reality which shows that since 1996 we have seen a marked decrease in gun massacre type crimes in Australia.  One of the few things that John Winston Howard got right was gun control.  The majority of Australians agreed with him on that score.  You need to get with the crown, Bigol64.

Quote:

*SIGH*, more ad hominem, so childish, so schoolyardish.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 9:46pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 10:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 5:12pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 24th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 24th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 24th, 2017 at 1:09am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 11:26am:
rhino wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:35pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 8:17pm:
[
The car used was a classic bikie car.

yes, of course Roll Eyes, thats why they call them bikies.

They call them bikies because they are members of a motorcycle gang.
Try again.

No need to.

I'm 100% right, as usual.

No, you are incorrect. Try a google to help you out here.  Wink

No, I'm 100% correct.

No, you are still incorrect. Try the google like I told you. Anyone else want to have a go and see Peccas glaring error here? Quote:
They call them bikies because they are members of a motorcycle gang.
Try again.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 10:43pm

Poor old pecca, all he had to do was ask and i would have told him. Like all narcissists he must insist on being right no matter what.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print