Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Trump the pathological liar (Read 2727 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Trump the pathological liar
Mar 22nd, 2017 at 4:41pm

Trump's lying is unbeleivable. But he is at least consistent. He lies ALL the time.

IN multiple press conferences and interviews, Trump has claimed that the Keystone XL pipeline will use american steel. He even claimed he added it into the executive order - which was a lie. It has been given permission to use IMPORTED steel. 

But being consistent, just last night, Trump told an audience the same lie - that he was demanding they use American Steel  - when there is no such order at all.

The man is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump the pathological liar
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 5:01pm

Now now, Longy, it's not a lie if you believe it. Maybe Mr Trump just thought they'd use US steel. It is a nice idea, you know.

Besides, Mr Trump needs to look after his pipeline friends. All that US steel would cost a fortune.

I mean, come on. Did you ever think they'd buy anything other than Chinese?

Get real.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 5:01pm:
Now now, Longy, it's not a lie if you believe it. Maybe Mr Trump just thought they'd use US steel. It is a nice idea, you know.

Besides, Mr Trump needs to look after his pipeline friends. All that US steel would cost a fortune.

Get real.

would you stop being a wanker and stick to the topic - just for once?

I am staggered that there are people who are so ignorant, so gullible and so utterly devoid of intelligence that they fall for repeated lies, despite te truth being openly available.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:52pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:17pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 5:01pm:

Get real.

would you stop being a wanker and stick to the topic - just for once?

I am staggered that there are people who are so ignorant, so gullible and so utterly devoid of intelligence that they fall for repeated lies, despite te truth being openly available.

Well, why not? US steel sounds so endearing to Mr Trump's supporters. Sprint, Bogie and the Mechanic love it. It reminds them of the good old days.

Sprint's a New Zealander. Bogie's a Kraut. Mechanic's a jolly Dutchy.

We will make Amerika great again, ja?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 6:19pm

Trumps continual lies are transparent to everyone but trumpoids.  I wonder why they are so blind and stupid?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 6:57pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 6:19pm:
Trumps continual lies are transparent to everyone but trumpoids.  I wonder why they are so blind and stupid?

Can incest cause encephalitis?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 7:02pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 4:41pm:
Trump's lying is unbeleivable

Absolute worst lying I've ever seen from any politician anywhere in the world in all my life.

He makes Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf look like an alter boy by comparison

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 7:03pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 7:02pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 4:41pm:
Trump's lying is unbeleivable

Absolute worst lying I've ever seen from any politician anywhere in the world in all my life.

He makes Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf look like an altar boy by comparison

I wouldn't mention altar boys around Mr Trump.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Quote:

Who would have believed that there was anyone out there who could make politicians look good in terms of honesty.

It isn't so much that Trump lies but that he lies all the time about everything.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Dnarever wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 8:58pm:
Quote:

Who would have believed that there was anyone out there who could make politicians look good in terms of honesty.

It isn't so much that Trump lies but that he lies all the time about everything.

You gotta admit... there has never been a bigger liar than Trump and let's face it, pollies the world over can take soem beating, but Trump is far in front. He makes a Soviet-era Chairman look honest. AFter all, they didnt lie ALL the time, just mot of the time. Trump is ALL the time.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:41am

Trump is nothing but a lying conman, nothing more.

He deserves absolutely zero admiration or respect because he's always taken the lowest road possible for his own benefit usually at great cost to those around him.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:49am

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:41am:

He deserves absolutely zero admiration or respect because he's always taken the lowest road possible for his own benefit usually at great cost to those around him.

Part of me was hoping his dreadful healthcare plan had passed. That way Trump Supporters could get to pay the price for their stupidity.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:33pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:49am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:41am:

Part of me was hoping his dreadful healthcare plan had passed. That way Trump Supporters could get to pay the price for their stupidity.

That's true, Longy. Part of you wanted to see ambulance cover and emergency room visits taken off mandatory health insurance coverage to score a political point.

Part of you also wanted a successful terrorist attack on Australian soil to shut the idiots up, no?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:45pm

If Trump's own approval rating don't improve soon, even he won't be able to "fake news" them away and they'll start to get at him, you know, more than even the slight hint of scrutiny does now.

At that point, he'll be begging for a war or an attack on American soil to save his Presidency.

The whole world and even some of Trump's supporters are starting to see that he's a terrible President.

He was only in it for the win and since then he's not surrounded himself with a capable team, it's just failure after failure as we keep seeing with the actions he's taking and how unsuccessfull they are.

I know it's only early days, but he's been a failure so far and that's without comparing what he's doing to what he said he would (aka his lies).

Usually a conman will disappear when it gets to the stage of having to prove himself.  Sadly he's got nowhere to run.
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:55pm by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:30pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 2:45pm:
At that point, he'll be begging for a war or an attack on American soil to save his Presidency.

it won't help his as he'll be in jail

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print