Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Why LEFTARDS are making society go down. (Read 3079 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why LEFTARDS are making society go down.
Reply #15 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:11pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am:
John Smith wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 11:40am:

i'd have to rate that one as "despising' which is as low as you can go  Wink

see, I'd rate my comment as 'wise'

your reply on the other hand is punitive, denying, vengeful, vindictive, condemning and despising. That's a full house right there.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:12pm

mothra wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:09pm:
aquascoot wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:09pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:04pm:

How do you rate "disdainful" and "condemning"?

disdain and condemnation rate very low at about 75. the average american rates at about 200.

Yet, there you are.

mothra, i dont think you have started a thread that wasnt aimed to make people focus on sadness, despair, disappointment, hopelessness, guilt, fear, anxiety. etc

these emotions are your contribution to the world.

you would do so much better to join an evangelical church or an entrepreneurs group and develop a strong positive powerful and joyful mental narrative

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:13pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:11pm:

your reply on the other hand is punitive, denying, vengeful, vindictive, condemning and despising. That's a full house right there.

peace be upon you

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:14pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:12pm:

disdain and condemnation rate very low at about 75. the average american rates at about 200.

Yet, there you are.

mothra, i dont think you have started a thread that wasnt aimed to make people focus on sadness, despair, disappointment, hopelessness, guilt, fear, anxiety. etc

you would do so much better to join an evangelical church or an entrepreneurs group and develop a strong positive powerful and joyful mental narrative

Cue horseshit gif. John?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm

mothra wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:14pm:

Yet, there you are.

Cue horseshit gif. John?

Wink

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:21pm

Ta ....  Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:27pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:52pm

Another interesting model to add to the list of theories i need to unify.  This one, the big 5, iq, briggs-meyer...the list goes on.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:32pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:14pm:

Yet, there you are.

Cue horseshit gif. John?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-23-2014/02umGQ.gif

Wink

And his mate.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:34pm

Yes Honky, this certainly is one to take very seriously:

History

The Map of Consciousness is a numerical scale whereby one can measure positive from negative, power from force and truth from falsehood. Dr. Hawkins believes that every word, every thought, and every intention creates what is called a morphogenetic field, or attractor field, and that these energy fields can be measured by a very simple process. This process is a well-established science known as  Kinesiology. Kinesiology is defined as the study of muscles and their movements, especially as applied to physical conditioning. The study of kinesiology first gained scientific attention from the work of Dr. George Goodheart, who pioneered the specialty he called Applied Kinesiology, after finding that benign physical stimuli such as beneficial vitamin and mineral supplements would increase the strength of certain indicator muscles, whereas hostile stimuli would cause those muscles to suddenly weaken.

In the late 1970s, Dr. John Diamond refined this specialty into Behavioral Kinesiology where indicator muscles would strengthen or weaken in the presence of positive or negative physical, emotional and intellectual stimuli.

Dr. Hawkins’ research took Dr. Diamond’s technique several steps further, by discovering that this kinesiologic response conveys man’s capacity to differentiate not only positive from negative stimuli, but also anabolic  from catabolic, and very dramatically, truth from falsity. The Map of Consciousness reflects millions of calibrations of statements, thoughts, photos, art, music,  influential world leaders in every discipline and in almost every area  of human endeavour.  The research carried on for over 20 years to come up effectively with an anatomy of consciousness that reflects the entire human condition.

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2012/01/the-map-of-consciousness-hawkins-scal...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:42pm

LOL! It get's better. Are you paying attention Honky? This is serious, y'know. You need to know this to "unify" it:

Methodology

The Kinesiological test can use either one or two persons.

Step 1

When using the Two Person Method, one person stands while holding one arm out laterally, parallel to the ground.  The second person, faces the first person and  presses down firmly and quickly with two fingers on the first subjects extended wrist, while saying “resist” (against the downward pressure).  This is done to test the spring in the arm.  When the muscle can “lock” the shoulder joint against the push, a “strong” response is noted.  If it fails to “lock” a “weak” response is noted.  Occasionally, there are some people who are not able to resist in any manner the pressure on their wrist, and Dr. Hawkins explains that it may be due to having a negative health condition or perhaps due to exposure to weakening energy fields.

Step 2

It is important to keep the testing situation impersonal – refrain from smiling, personal comments, free from noise, music or any distractions for either party.  Eyeglasses and all other metal objects must be removed from each subject, including jewelry (rings, bracelets and necklaces). Hats also alter the results so they must also be removed.  To improve concentration, have the test subject close their eyes.

Step 3

If a subject repeatedly goes weak, the examiner’s voice should be evaluated using other test subjects.

Step 4

The trial run:  The test subject is asked to think of someone they love, while the tester presses down on their wrist, firmly and quickly.  A normal subject will go quite strong and be able to easily resist the pressure.  Next, have the person think of someone they hate, fear or resent.  A normal subject will go very weak  and be unable to resist the downward pressure on their wrist.   Do a series of tests to establish a consistent response.  Some examples of predictable responses include the following:

Test Weak                                                                        Test Strong

Hate…………………………………………………………..Love

Swastika………………………………….American Flag
Joseph Stalin………………………….Mahatma Ghandi
Gangster Rap music……………………………………….Classical music

Step 5

After it is established that the test subject reacts reliably and is in a normal state, proceed with the topic under investigation by making declarative statements.  Questions should always be posed as a declaration of fact;  Always preface the investigation with this statement, “I have permission to make an inquiry into ___________________(the specific topic).” (Y/N)  The statement may be made by either the questioner or the test subject.  Each time a question is stated, the test subject is told to resist and the tester presses down quickly with two fingers on the test subject’s extended wrist.

So, as an example of a two person test: Statement: “On a scale of 1 to 1,000 with 1 being the lowest level of truth and consciousness and 1,000 being the highest level of truth and consciousness, this article measures at level 200 (Y/N); at 300 (Y/N); at 400 (Y/N) and so on, and can even be refined right down to the exact number if that is what the tester wishes.  As soon as the arm “breaks”and loses its strength, the number is immediately known to be below the number where the arm has gone weak.

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2012/01/the-map-of-consciousness-hawkins-scal...

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #26 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:43pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 12:11pm:

Been hitting the dictionary Jack?........goodO!

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #27 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:46pm

... on them?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #28 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:58pm

My reluctance to reflexively dismiss this seems to have upset mothra for some reason.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 2:01pm

... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:58pm:
My reluctance to reflexively dismiss this seems to have upset mothra for some reason. 

Upset? I'm laughing my arse off!

Just because it's directed as a negative against
"leftards" you take it on face value and declare you need to "unify" it!

Too funny!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print