Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Detention centre guard requested oral sex (Read 3178 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Detention centre guard requested oral sex
Reply #75 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 10:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 9:09pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Hang em and hang em high.

Bobby likes you, Matty.

Booby won't play hard to get.

He never does.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #76 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 3:06am

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Are people who get jobs as warders and guards at detention centres all perverts and brutal sadists?

Or is the management culture turning warders and guards into perverts and brutal sadists?

They get jobs at prison because they want to feel empowered. And if they can, they will rape the inmates. Juvenile detention centres are notorious for guards raping the teenagers. The thing is, rarely do the public care if it does happen. Hence the term "butt hurt".

But, in relation to this topic, I would be surprised that the guard would request oral sex from an inmate. That inmate would be biting down really hard on the guard, I would imagine -- and bugger the later consequences.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:59am

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Are people who get jobs as warders and guards at detention centres all perverts and brutal sadists?

Or is the management culture turning warders and guards into perverts and brutal sadists?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-39323841

Quote:
A former guard at an Australian youth detention centre has admitted filming himself asking teenage inmates for oral sex.
Conan Zamolo's testimony came during a royal commission inquiry into youth detention in the Northern Territory.
The commission was launched last year after photos showing inmates being strip-searched and placed in a spit hood drew widespread condemnation.

Mr Zamolo said his requests for oral sex were "a joke".
"I was actually just going to say goodnight to them because I was leaving shift," Mr Zamolo said on Monday.
"I knew they'd take it as a joke, or I just assumed they would take it as a joke."

Mr Zamolo also admitted to urging another inmate to eat faeces, and to filming a boy urinating.
"At the time I didn't think it was inappropriate, but now I see how inappropriate it is," he said.
He claimed he had a good relationship with the detainees.

The incidents happened at the Don Dale Youth Detention Centre, where Mr Zamolo worked from 2012 to 2014.
The Royal Commission into the Protection and Detention of Children in the Northern Territory follows widespread condemnation of the treatment of detainees at Don Dale in 2014 and 2015.

In 2015, Amnesty International described the regime at the centre as "institutionalised brutality", with teenagers being held in solitary confinement with no access to light or water for long periods.

"YOU'RE IN MORE DIRE NEED OF A BLOWJOB THAN ANY MAN IN HISTORY." Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:18am

Quote:
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Quote:
The term pedophile is about people who are sexually attracted to children: to juveniles, to pre-pubescent people. Teenagers are not children. The term for an adult who is sexually attracted to teenagers -- to someone entering or in puberty, but who is not yet a full-grown adult is, instead hebephile or ephebephile. Unlike pedophilia, it is not listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. A paraphilia, for the record -- whether we're talking about pedophilia, zoophilia, coprophilia or any other -- is clinically defined as a persistent, pervasive and often exclusive sexual fantasy, urge or behavior. Most paraphilias involve objects of those attractions or behaviors which are inanimate, nonconsenting or unable to fully, clearly or informedly consent or which involve distress, humiliation or suffering on someone's part.

Use the right terminology.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:44am

More apologists.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:21am

Be truthful in your accusations

you're an apologist for numerous subjects

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:23am

Adults asking children for sex, and all we hear from the rightards is excuses.

Pathetic.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:27am

Not one excuse have I offered

and I'm certainly not a rightard

Have another go  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #83 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:30am

Gnads wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:21am:
Be truthful in your accusations

you're an apologist for numerous subjects

Gnads has no arguments again.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:31am

rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:31pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:08pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:44pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:37pm:
Could you imagine the trash talk that goes on in a place like that?  It's not exactly the june dally watkins school of deportment.

I bet the guard just said eat sht and suck on a fat one and some smartarse kid is trying for a compensation payout 

Best not be precipitous, lest you make a fool of yourself:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-20/don-dale-officer-filmed-himself-asking-chi...
So that confirms what gordy stated, trash talk with the inmates laughing and responding in kind. Nothing to see here folks, move along. Not having a good day are you mothra.  Never mind, pecca will be along shortly to help you keep pretending  you are right.

Poor Hammer, so inclined to brutality to people he doesn't like, can't even admit what is abuse when it is staring him in the face.

Some sicko repeatedly asks children to perform sex acts on him, and Hammer is fine with it.

Roll Eyes
Im not sure if Hammer is fine with it, but they arent children involved. Not having a good day are you Pecca? You can stand in  the corner with your dunce cap on next to Mothra.  Grin

Yet Amnesty International refers to them as children.

https://www.amnesty.org.au/act-now/stop-torture-kids-youth-detention/

Who to take seriously? Amnesty International or Rhino?
The  "children" involved are all over 16. And Amnesty international. Big lol.

Why lie?

"The 14-year-old boy who escaped his cell can be heard repeatedly asking how long he had been in isolation and requesting to talk to staff.

Instead of negotiating with the boy, prison staff can be heard laughing and mocking him, calling the boy "an idiot" and a "little bugger*r"."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-25/four-corners-evidence-of-kids-tear-gas-in-...

And:

"A "shocked" United Nations has called on Australia to compensate victims of abuse in youth detention and extend the royal commission into juvenile justice nationwide.

The global body noted children as young as 10 were "being held in inhumane conditions and treated cruelly", activities that could amount to a breach of Australia's human rights obligations."

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/shocked-united-nations-sla...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:32am

Quote:
Gnads has no arguments again.

Do you?

Which do you prefer pre or post?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:50am

mothra wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:31am:
rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:31pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:08pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:44pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:37pm:
Could you imagine the trash talk that goes on in a place like that?  It's not exactly the june dally watkins school of deportment.

I bet the guard just said eat sht and suck on a fat one and some smartarse kid is trying for a compensation payout 

Best not be precipitous, lest you make a fool of yourself:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-20/don-dale-officer-filmed-himself-asking-chi...
So that confirms what gordy stated, trash talk with the inmates laughing and responding in kind. Nothing to see here folks, move along. Not having a good day are you mothra.  Never mind, pecca will be along shortly to help you keep pretending  you are right.

Poor Hammer, so inclined to brutality to people he doesn't like, can't even admit what is abuse when it is staring him in the face.

Some sicko repeatedly asks children to perform sex acts on him, and Hammer is fine with it.

Roll Eyes
Im not sure if Hammer is fine with it, but they arent children involved. Not having a good day are you Pecca? You can stand in  the corner with your dunce cap on next to Mothra.  Grin

Yet Amnesty International refers to them as children.

https://www.amnesty.org.au/act-now/stop-torture-kids-youth-detention/

Who to take seriously? Amnesty International or Rhino?
The  "children" involved are all over 16. And Amnesty international. Big lol.

Why lie?

"The 14-year-old boy who escaped his cell can be heard repeatedly asking how long he had been in isolation and requesting to talk to staff.

Instead of negotiating with the boy, prison staff can be heard laughing and mocking him, calling the boy "an idiot" and a "little bugger*r"."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-25/four-corners-evidence-of-kids-tear-gas-in-...

And:

"A "shocked" United Nations has called on Australia to compensate victims of abuse in youth detention and extend the royal commission into juvenile justice nationwide.

The global body noted children as young as 10 were "being held in inhumane conditions and treated cruelly", activities that could amount to a breach of Australia's human rights obligations."

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/shocked-united-nations-sla...

Blatant child abuse, and the rightards just laugh it off.

Astounding.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #87 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:01am

Gnads wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:27am:
Not one excuse have I offered

and I'm certainly not a rightard

Have another go  Roll Eyes

No fascist were physically harmed in this string.

Apologies to Gnads and Rhino from Chelsea Manning:

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:18am

Gnads wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:18am:
Quote:
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Quote:
The term pedophile is about people who are sexually attracted to children: to juveniles, to pre-pubescent people. Teenagers are not children. The term for an adult who is sexually attracted to teenagers -- to someone entering or in puberty, but who is not yet a full-grown adult is, instead hebephile or ephebephile. Unlike pedophilia, it is not listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. A paraphilia, for the record -- whether we're talking about pedophilia, zoophilia, coprophilia or any other -- is clinically defined as a persistent, pervasive and often exclusive sexual fantasy, urge or behavior. Most paraphilias involve objects of those attractions or behaviors which are inanimate, nonconsenting or unable to fully, clearly or informedly consent or which involve distress, humiliation or suffering on someone's part.

The right terminology?  Hmm, okay.

1. He repeatedly asked children to perform sex acts on him.

What shall we call that?

2. He encouraged a child to eat faeces.

What terminology shall we use for that one?

3. He filmed a child urinating.

What's the correct terminology for that?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:20am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:18am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:18am:
Quote:

Quote:

The right terminology?  Hmm, okay.

1. He repeatedly asked children to perform sex acts on him.

What shall we call that?

2. He encouraged a child to eat faeces.

What terminology shall we use for that one?

3. He filmed a child urinating.

What's the correct terminology for that?

4. He filmed a child masturbating.

I'm sure there's a word for that.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print