Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Detention centre guard requested oral sex (Read 3167 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Detention centre guard requested oral sex
Reply #30 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:42pm:
I've been in a prison ...

You can imagine the shocked look on my face.

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:42pm:
It's all he said she said at the moment.

This is what the guard said:

"A former Don Dale guard has admitted he filmed himself bursting into a cell and repeatedly asking the boys in their beds to give him oral sex."

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm

rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:44pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:37pm:
Could you imagine the trash talk that goes on in a place like that?  It's not exactly the june dally watkins school of deportment.

I bet the guard just said eat sht and suck on a fat one and some smartarse kid is trying for a compensation payout 

Best not be precipitous, lest you make a fool of yourself:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-20/don-dale-officer-filmed-himself-asking-chi...
So that confirms what gordy stated, trash talk with the inmates laughing and responding in kind. Nothing to see here folks, move along. Not having a good day are you mothra.  Never mind, pecca will be along shortly to help you keep pretending  you are right.

Poor Hammer, so inclined to brutality to people he doesn't like, can't even admit what is abuse when it is staring him in the face.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:42pm:
I bet the guard just said eat sht and suck on a fat one and some smartarse kid is trying for a compensation payout 

"A former Don Dale guard has admitted he filmed himself bursting into a cell and repeatedly asking the boys in their beds to give him oral sex."

So even if that did happen, it doesn't mean these actions are widespread. It doesn't mean juvenile prisons are out of control.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #33 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:47pm

My first job was labouring in a bakery. On my first shift
One of the bakers said it was time to make cheese rolls and it was my job to get the cheese
When I asked where he flopped his dick out and said,  under my foreskin.  Disgusting but I don't think he was serious about removing the smegma from his penis

IBI

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #34 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:47pm

Could you imagine the trash talk that goes on in a place like that?  It's not exactly the june dally watkins school of deportment.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-20/don-dale-officer-filmed-himself-asking-chi...
So that confirms what gordy stated, trash talk with the inmates laughing and responding in kind. Nothing to see here folks, move along. Not having a good day are you mothra.  Never mind, pecca will be along shortly to help you keep pretending  you are right.

Trash talk is Rhino's normal vocabulary.

Rhino has evidently been a prison guard.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:47pm:

My first job was labouring in a bakery.
One of the bakers said it was time to make cheese rolls and it was my job to get the cheese
When I asked where he flopped his dick out and said,  under my foreskin.  Disgusting but I don't think he was serious about removing the smegma from his penis

smegging hell Gordy.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm

mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm:

Poor Hammer, so inclined to brutality to people he doesn't like, can't even admit what is abuse when it is staring him in the face.

Some sicko repeatedly asks children to perform sex acts on him, and Hammer is fine with it.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #37 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:49pm

That explains a lot about Gordon's attitude. Gordon has worked with perverts all his life.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:49pm

So why did you do it, if he wasn't serious?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm:

Some sicko repeatedly asks children to perform sex acts on him, and Hammer is fine with it.

Roll Eyes

Conan Zamolo. Sounds African. Those abo boys should be glad he didn't try to roger them. Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #40 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:52pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Are people who get jobs as warders and guards at detention centres all perverts and brutal sadists?

Or is the management culture turning warders and guards into perverts and brutal sadists?

So how long were you in for, and did you enjoy it?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #41 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:49pm:

So why did you do it, if he wasn't serious?

You know what your mamma gets like if she dun get her cheese rolls  Wink

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm

Roll Eyes
Im not sure if Hammer is fine with it, but they arent children involved. Not having a good day are you Pecca? You can stand in  the corner with your dunce cap on next to Mothra.  Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:03pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:52pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Are people who get jobs as warders and guards at detention centres all perverts and brutal sadists?

Or is the management culture turning warders and guards into perverts and brutal sadists?

So how long were you in for, and did you enjoy it?
of course he did, an all male institution would have been a smoragsbord for him.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:04pm

rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm:

Roll Eyes
Im not sure if Hammer is fine with it, but they arent children involved. Not having a good day are you Pecca? You can stand in  the corner with your dunce cap on next to Mothra.  Grin
Thanks Rhino. Pecca's a douche.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print