Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
7 ELEVEN Stores are Racists... (Read 2459 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 7 ELEVEN Stores are Racists...
Reply #45 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 7:36pm

Changed crews off a livestock train at Chelmer in Brisbane on Saturday just gone.

A taxi was waiting to take me over to the Train Crew quarters at Acacia Ridge.

It was a maxi-taxi ..... I put my gear in the back through the side sliding door and hopped up in the front with the Indian driver ........

big mistake

this young bloke had one of the worst cases of BO I've have ever had to endure in a cab.

It's 2017 for FFS ... what's with these ignoramuses ... of all races that think being on the pen & ink

is a manly thing?

They smell that bad that I don't believe they bath regularly either.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 7:43pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 7:36pm:
Changed crews off a livestock train at Chelmer in Brisbane on Saturday just gone.

A taxi was waiting to take me over to the Train Crew quarters at Acacia Ridge.

It was a maxi-taxi ..... I put my gear in the back through the side sliding door and hopped up in the front with the Indian driver ........

big mistake

this young bloke had one of the worst cases of BO I've have ever had to endure in a cab.

It's 2017 for FFS ... what's with these ignoramuses ... of all races that think being on the pen & ink

is a manly thing?

They smell that bad that I don't believe they bath regularly either.

The problem is they don't have a Ganges to shìt and piss in before doing their morning ablutions.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #47 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 3:17am

There is not really much for the Indians to do in Australia other than work as taxi drivers or in service stations. I try to be nice to them. They usually are decent people. So often it is not really a society that expects more from people other than being part-time workers in 40+ hour a week jobs.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:52am

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 3:17am:
There is not really much for the Indians to do in Australia other than work as taxi drivers or in service stations. I try to be nice to them. They usually are decent people. So often it is not really a society that expects more from people other than being part-time workers in 40+ hour a week jobs.

Grin Ask the native Fijians and most visitors who go there what they think of the ethnic Indians in Fiji.  Wink

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:37am

rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:38pm:
You idiot, all the respondents in  the underpayment allegations are Indian. They exploit their own people.

source?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:51am

John Smith wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:37am:
You idiot, all the respondents in  the underpayment allegations are Indian. They exploit their own people.

source?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 11:07am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:51am:
John Smith wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 10:37am:

source?

http://www.israellycool.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/rhino.jpg

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #52 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:04am

Australia's a giant safe space fer the fine folks from the Brown Races and such.

They calls it the Beige Powers and such.

My ole friend from the Big Apple - he lives in the Brooklyn and such and wears the funny hats and beards and such - told me all about his hero and them Master Plans of Count Kalergi friend - and it aint no Hammer Horror friend. It's happening here in our fine country.

God bless the fine folks from the Wilds of India and China-Land and the Other Brown Lands such, and God bless Billy J. Jack.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #53 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 12:26am

Gnads wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:52am:

Grin Ask the native Fijians and most visitors who go there what they think of the ethnic Indians in Fiji.  Wink

I think they will respond with "Oh they are in the process of leaving for India". Fewer and fewer Indian Fijians want to stick around Fiji these days.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:45am

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 12:26am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:52am:

I think they will respond with "Oh they are in the process of leaving for India". Fewer and fewer Indian Fijians want to stick around Fiji these days.

And good riddance to the lot of them over there...

"Don't forget my tip, Don't forget my tip!!!" 😒

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print