Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
7 ELEVEN Stores are Racists... (Read 2461 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: 7 ELEVEN Stores are Racists...
Reply #30 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:59am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:15am:
This is a very good investigation into the 7-Eleven scam:

http://www.smh.com.au/interactive/2015/7-eleven-revealed/

Indeed it is.

Here's a copy of the last paragraph (which I found very interesting).

Since this article was published, key leadership roles at 7-Eleven have changed with company founder Russ Withers and chief executive Warren Wilmot resigning. A 7-Eleven compensation scheme has so far paid $30 million to more than 800 people. Thousands of workers have applied for compensation, which could result in $100 million in payments. The company has also announced a new hardship program, involving a subsidy, to help stores that were making almost no money, and it has changed the way it shares profits with store owners. The Fair Work Ombudsman conducted an investigation into the systemic wage fraud and found that head office "compounded" the problems by failing to use systems and processes to detect or address deliberate worker exploitation. The fallout prompted the Coalition government to beef up the resources and powers of the regulator, set up a Migrant Workers Taskforce headed by Allan Fels and David Cousins and change the legislation so that franchisors will now be held responsible for wage fraud by their franchisees. This will have a profound impact on the $170-billion franchise industry.

"Russ Withers and senior executives front Senate inquiry. Company admits its central payroll system allowed franchisees to pay whatever rate they liked even if it was below the legal minimum."

Indian?

I don't think so, Rhino, Gordy, et al.

http://www.afr.com/content/dam/images/g/j/c/x/0/j/image.related.afrArticleLead.6...

^^^^ Yep....that's the greedy arsehole....taking advantage of others.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:17pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:18am:
John Smith wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:14am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:11am:
John Smith wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:05am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 10:51am:
but go into any one of them and they are ALL INDIAN...

that's because Indian students are the easiest to rip off with wages.

They should try Uber. I hear they even get paid if a fare doesn't show up

so they should. If you had to drive to a location to pick someone up and they failed to show, wouldn't you want to get compensated for your time and costs?

Taxi owners obviously don't give a stuff.
They get their rent regardless

drivers are out on the road for the period of their shift regardless of whether they have a fare or not, most uber drivers (the ones that I know anyway) go out specifically for a fare.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:18pm

rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:19am:

the franchises are owned by Indians, thats the point dumbass.

are they? and you know who owns them how exactly? or did you think because there's a curry behind the counter he must own it? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:22pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:40am:
mothra wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:36am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:34am:
Indians will exploit their own countrymen faster than a slurpie melts in summer so let's just get that behind us.

What? All of them?

Their whole social structure is based on exploiting downwards. I haven't met all 1.252 billion so I can't say all

used to know a girl who was having an affair with some rich curry plantation owner, when she was there visiting once, she saw a little girl picking tea leaves under a scorching sun and tried to get some water to give to the girl, the curry stopped her claiming that if she gave her water she would expect it all the time. She was a whore (she was in India screwing the curry while her husband was home in Norway with the kids) and he was a dickhead.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #34 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:15pm

Indians will exploit their own countrymen faster than a slurpie melts in summer so let's just get that behind us.

Indians are not a patch on the British who are the experts in exploiting Indians and then starving millions of them to death.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/worst-atrocities-british-empire-a...

Quote:
Between 12 and 29 million Indians died of starvation while it was under the control of the British Empire, as millions of tons of wheat were exported to Britain as famine raged in India.

In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Winston Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.

Talking about the Bengal famine in 1943, Churchill said: “I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.”

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #35 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:19pm

They are not racist, I heard they tried using Abos but they were to friggin lazy to work!

Mechanic:  Re Toilets:  I used one a year or two ago asked where the toilet was....There was none they had sealed it up after 7/11 took over.

Near sh1t myself trying to hold on till I got home.  Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #36 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:29pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:15pm:

Indians are not a patch on the British who are the experts in exploiting Indians and then starving millions of them to death.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/worst-atrocities-british-empire-a...

Quote:
Between 12 and 29 million Indians died of starvation while it was under the control of the British Empire, as millions of tons of wheat were exported to Britain as famine raged in India.

In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Winston Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.

Talking about the Bengal famine in 1943, Churchill said: “I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.”

Twice as many would have staved if the English had not given the Indians trains and scones and tea

IBI

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #37 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:35pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:19pm:
They are not racist, I heard they tried using Abos but they were to friggin lazy to work!

Mechanic:  Re Toilets:  I used one a year or two ago asked where the toilet was....There was none they had sealed it up after 7/11 took over.

British Abos?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #38 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:39pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:35pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:19pm:

British Abos?

Tried them too they spent all day whinging and  tried to unionise the chain!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #39 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:29pm:

Quote:

Twice as many would have staved if the English had not given the Indians trains and scones and tea

Gordon you lie. The British stole the Indian's food and starved them.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:53pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm:

Quote:

one of India's main problems is they like making babies. Massive overpopulation means limited resources.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #41 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:58pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:45pm:

Quote:

But gave them free trains  fair swap.

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:24pm

working away form home at  the moment I find that all of the Mobil Fuel Stations have been taken over by the 7Eleven Franchises...

not that that bothers me...

WTF...  Shocked

whats more... I don't ever recall seeing a Female operator either...

I have always found wherever Indians are running a Franchise with Toilets in them the Toilets are always FILTHY...

so I fill up my car last week at one of these places...

I go in to pay only to find the Indian behind the counter on his phone and sending a txt...

but he didn't stop...

he just kept on Texting while I stood there looking at him...

I didn't say anything because I just couldn't believe my eyes...  Shocked

so it seems that Indians are Racists... Sexist... and Filthy

any wonder most Taxis's smell like the South end of a North Bound Horse..

but how do they get away with this Racist sheet right here in Australia>????  Undecided

After the 7Elevens and the petrol stations, it's the news agencies, and then the small goods shops.

And zen ZE VOOOOORLD!

We're done and dusted, and all that's left for us to do is to lie back and think of the Taj Mahal covered in curry powder while these Indians rifle through our pockets and do cavity searches to squeeze the last coins out of us wherever we go in Australia.

I feel your pain.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:38pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:18pm:

are they? and you know who owns them how exactly? or did you think because there's a curry behind the counter he must own it? Cheesy Cheesy
You idiot, all the respondents in  the underpayment allegations are Indian. They exploit their own people.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:42pm

rhino wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:38pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:18pm:

You idiot, all the respondents in  the underpayment allegations are Indian. They exploit their own people.

As do Australians, Canadians, Americans, Brits, Slovenians, Germans, Kiwis, etc.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print