Womens Self Defence (Read 4457 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Womens Self Defence
Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:37pm

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Womens Self Defence
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:39pm

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:43pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 2:51pm

Shaolin Chin Na

Great grappling techniques that don't need much strength but rather technique.

The rest are all on utube............. Wink

Watch out for that roast Peking duck technique...... Smiley

IP Logged

hairstyles

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 5:34pm

I think every single woman should know how to protect yourself. Should brave enough to face any tough time. Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 9:41pm

hairstyles wrote on Feb 6th, 2019 at 5:34pm:
I think every single woman should know how to protect yourself. Should brave enough to face any tough time. Smiley

A small hand gun, that compliments any designer hand-bag, usually works better.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #6 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 11:11pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 6th, 2019 at 9:41pm:

And a common knowledge that feminist rhetoric is largely bs.

Even if a woman is a world champion martial artist, it's unlikely that she will be able to overpower a large man, through technique alone, who ambushes her in a dark alley. So too for most men.
A gun would also probably be useless unless you're holding it loaded.

The only answer IMO is the age old common sense wisdom of not putting yourself in precarious positions.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 12:00am

Researchers discovered that women who'd rough-housed as kids were more effective in defending themselves as adults.  And they said to encourage girls to wrestle and fight with their brothers or boys generally from a young age, to accustom them to being hurt and delivering pain

Same researchers went on to say that girls are afraid to hurt others, which disadvantages them in situations where they're called upon to defend themselves.  And there are males who're the same

The girl in this video should have been left alone to pulp the bully.  She was a foot shorter and who knows how much lighter in addition to being hampered by the counter.  But she laid in from the word go and was able to maintain the rage necessary to do the job

It's Youtube.  55 seconds approx.
VIDEO

This is the sort of fightback women/girls could throw at attackers if they were shown how and encouraged to hurt anyone who puts a wrong hand on them

There are women/girls in this country who're prepared to get stuck in, but as a rule, they're from 'rougher' areas.  And they're looked down upon for 'acting like men'.  So decipher that message and decide whom it advantages, because girls decipher it to mean that nice girls don't fight, they don't make a fuss or a noise -- girls, in order to be regarded as 'feminine' should be compliant

Most women freeze.  They go into shock.  They're terrified. They can't believe it's happening.  And they think that if they fight back, the situation will become worse.  They don't want to 'anger' the attacker.  Women are scared generally to make men angry, as if angry males are their fault. They don't understand that their attacker is already angry.  He's ahead of the game and ramps up his anger/misogyny in order to subdue the victim

It would be great if women/girls were able to live their lives without putting themselves in harm's way, but anywhere can be the wrong place.  People have to use public transport. They have to use carparks. They have to enter buildings and cross roads and pathways to get to those buildings.  Even when inside their own home, they're still at risk. They're at risk going for a walk in the middle of the day in safe locations. They're at risk in their home's backyard or courtyard or balcony and at the gym and in shopping centres

There are predators out there, lots of them.  Common wisdom says don't carry a knife 'because it can be used against you'.  Can't have guns.  Can't have sprays.  And now they say don't believe that carrying keys between the fingers will help because it's more likely to break your own fingers

What's left?  Rocks? Baseball bats? Umbrellas? Hat pins? Personal alarms? 

Maybe better to learn killer jabs that paralyse and kill and learn and rehearse how to deliver a frontal or rear headbutt, but first the woman/girl has to be prepared to really hurt their attacker -- that's the key.  My father was expelled for delivering the only retaliation left to him when a bigger guy had him pinned to the ground and was throttling the life out of him.  In desperation, my father finally managed to get a hand free.  He jabbed his fingers into the other guy's eyes and didn't let-up on the pressure.  He said when the masters tore them apart, he could barely breathe or swallow and the bigger guy's eyes were hanging down on his cheeks like raw eggs. Women need to learn to release a similar warrior-self and be like the girl in the above fast-food video -- and we should all be encouraging that

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 10:29pm

Amadd wrote on Feb 6th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 6th, 2019 at 9:41pm:

And a common knowledge that feminist rhetoric is largely bs.

Even if a woman is a world champion martial artist, it's unlikely that she will be able to overpower a large man, through technique alone, who ambushes her in a dark alley. So too for most men.
A gun would also probably be useless unless you're holding it loaded.

The only answer IMO is the age old common sense wisdom of not putting yourself in precarious positions.

Very true.
But even the Aboriginals have discovered, there is no-where left to hide on the planet.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

This Topic was moved here from Women's Issues by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print