Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Let there be no compulsion in religion - BUT.... (Read 16387 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Let there be no compulsion in religion - BUT....
Reply #105 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 1:07pm

Gandalf what is the historical context around this one?

Sahih Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #106 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:26pm

Grendel wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 11:24am:
Still avoiding the TRUTH eh bwian...
Not to worry I posted it...
Grendel wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 7:29pm:
This what you wrote bwian...

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 10:53pm:
So, massed deportations or death camps, Geoff?  Which do you prefer?   What about the Australian Muslims born in Australia?  You going to renounce their citizenship simply because they worship a different god to you?   Nice.   Lets roll on the black uniforms and the massed torchlight processions, hey?   Tsk, tsk, you true colours are showing through.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All rhetorical and all answered by yourself bwian...  so don't play the fool bwian, admit what you do.  Stop doing it stop wasting my time and start making sensible debate.  If you can....
So far it seems you can't.
Face it you cant even be honest bwian

Nothing in your post above is sensible bwian and nothing you say or imply about me is ever right.
OH....  EXCEPT YOUR UNRESERVED APOLOGY OF COURSE... Grin Grin Grin

Oh and BWIAN I have you apology in my sig...  the proper one. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We're back to that old meme, are we?  Tsk, tsk, Geoff, you really need to learn to move on and stop dwelling in the past the way you do.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:34pm

Oh dear still posting crap bwian.
Where is that sensible question you have for me to answer and how long have I been waiting for it bwian... tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:54pm

Grendel wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:34pm:
Where is that sensible question you have for me to answer and how long have I been waiting for it bwian... tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk...

Good to see you start seeing sense, Geoff.  The question is where it always has been.  I'll requote it for you:

So, massed deportations or death camps, Geoff?  Which do you prefer?   What about the Australian Muslims born in Australia?  You going to renounce their citizenship simply because they worship a different god to you?   Nice.   Lets roll on the black uniforms and the massed torchlight processions, hey?   Tsk, tsk, you true colours are showing through.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Have fun!   Smiley

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #109 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:54pm:

Good to see you start seeing sense, Geoff.  The question is where it always has been.  I'll requote it for you:

Have fun!   Smiley

No bwian they are the rhetorical crap you answered for me...  along with the nasty Nazi implications eh... 
Try again.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 3:42pm

Quote:
simply because they worship a different god to you?

Because their moon god commands hatred and murder of all people who don't worship said moon god.

Because in their desire to follow the commands (which they revere as infallible) of said moon god they embrace terrorism.

Because their religious terrorism is a global phenomenon.

Because they and their apologists prefer the status quo of bloodshed death and destruction, rather than admitting that islam has core teachings which advocate hatred torture and murder of innocent people.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 11:12pm:
So, "mass deportations".  What about the Muslims born here, in Australia?  You going to overturn their citizenship and send them to countries which have no affiliation with?   What crime do they need to have committed for this harsh punishment?  Worshipping differently to your Lutheran tradition?  Tsk, tsk, such religious persecution.  Just like good ol' reformation days, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Choosing to be the sea in which jihadists swim:
Covering up and nor reporting religiously and politically motivated crimes, plannings of crimes, discussions of crimes.

They can worship as much as they like but allowing violent jihad to go unreported should see them, their families, friends, their families, everyone in their kids' birthday invitation list booted.

Islamic jihadi crimes would stop overnight - the 'community' would realise that the price for 'yeah but no but' fence sitting and covering up has a far too high a price that is not worth paying for the sake of some punk Islamic bruvva with a silly shaggy beard and a pajama as casual day wear.

Australia would be safe. We all win.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #112 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Grendel wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:54pm:

Have fun!   Smiley

No bwian they are the rhetorical crap you answered for me...  along with the nasty Nazi implications eh... 
Try again.

English, isn't your first language, now is it, Geoff?  You do know what a question mark represents, don't you?  It's me, asking a question.  If my questions were rhetorical, then I wouldn't bother answering them now would I as the answer would be obvious.  I asked you questions, Geoff, questions which even Soren recognised but you cannot.  I wonder why?  A little too close to the truth are they?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:42pm

Frank wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:10pm:
So, "mass deportations".  What about the Muslims born here, in Australia?  You going to overturn their citizenship and send them to countries which have no affiliation with?   What crime do they need to have committed for this harsh punishment?  Worshipping differently to your Lutheran tradition?  Tsk, tsk, such religious persecution.  Just like good ol' reformation days, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Covering up and nor reporting religiously and politically motivated crimes, plannings of crimes, discussions of crimes.

And how often has that happened in Australia, Soren?   Australian Muslims are, overwhelming well-adjusted, law-abiding individuals.  Who do you think ASIO and the Police rely upon to alert them to potential Terrorists?   Who tells Border Security who's travelling overseas to join IS?   It's the Muslims who do that.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
They can worship as much as they like but allowing violent jihad to go unreported should see them, their families, friends, their families, everyone in their kids' birthday invitation list booted.

Even the Muslims who were born here and hold a natural, Australian citizenship, Soren?  How are you going to boot them?  Where are you going to boot them to?  No other nation would accept them.  Tsk, tsk, destroying the must fundamental right that a person in our nation enjoys.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Islamic jihadi crimes would stop overnight - the 'community' would realise that the price for 'yeah but no but' fence sitting and covering up has a far too high a price that is not worth paying for the sake of some punk Islamic bruvva with a silly shaggy beard and a pajama as casual day wear.

You really do seem not to like people who dress differently to you, don't you, Soren?  We all have to wear that black uniform you like so much, you know, the one with the red armband with the crooked cross on it?  Tsk, tsk.

Australians, no matter what their religion, at the present moment all enjoy equal rights before the law, Soren and your views about Muslims are simply you expressing your Islamophobia.  I wonder how long before you start picking on the Jews?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Australia would be safe. We all win.

We are winning but ignoring fools like you.   Your ideas would alienate more people and even radicalise them as they fought to protect their most basic rights.  Tsk, tsk.  You wouldn't solve anything, you'd just make things much worse because of your Islamophobia.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
you'd just make things much worse because of your Islamophobia.

Oh Dear, your ignorance knows no bounds.

Using the "Islamophobic" argument confirms you are a muslim.!

And therefore hate all other religions, some more then others.

Go away hateful person.

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:34pm

And how often has that happened in Australia, Soren? 

Whenever it happens they should be paying the price for their traitorous behaviour.

If it never happens they will never have to be held to account.  Simples.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:38pm

Your ideas would alienate more people and even radicalise them as they fought to protect their most basic rights.  Tsk, tsk.  You wouldn't solve anything, you'd just make things much worse because of your Islamophobia.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If they are 'radicalised' for being punished for traitorous behaviour, they should be punished even more. Everyone in their mosque and all their families should be deported. The are the 'community' and if they are not prepared to be a supportive community except for jihadis, they should all be booted, too.

Who the bloody hell are Muslims to expect to be given a free pass for covering up traitorous, terrorist activity just because it is 'in the name of Allah or Mohammed or the bloody caliphate"????

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #117 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 10:17pm

Frank wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:34pm:

And how often has that happened in Australia, Soren? 

Whenever it happens they should be paying the price for their traitorous behaviour.

If it never happens they will never have to be held to account.  Simples.

Unfortunately for you, "traitorous behaviour" needs to be judged first by a Court of Law.  Expressing a political opinion does not equate to "traitorous behaviour" in modern law, Soren.   Try again, it's amusing watching you trying to justify your Islamophobia.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #118 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Frank wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:38pm:
 Your ideas would alienate more people and even radicalise them as they fought to protect their most basic rights.  Tsk, tsk.  You wouldn't solve anything, you'd just make things much worse because of your Islamophobia.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If they are 'radicalised' for being punished for traitorous behaviour, they should be punished even more. Everyone in their mosque and all their families should be deported. The are the 'community' and if they are not prepared to be a supportive community except for jihadis, they should all be booted, too.

So much for recognising their most basic political right - the right to belong to the nation they are citizens of, Soren.   Personally, I think it would be a good idea for all Islamophobes to be deported for their treasonous behavior.  How do you like them apples?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Who the bloody hell are Muslims to expect to be given a free pass for covering up traitorous, terrorist activity just because it is 'in the name of Allah or Mohammed or the bloody caliphate"????

They don't expect to be given a free pass for crimes they may have committed, Soren.  The thing is, crimes have to be proved in law and the penalty cannot include revocation of the most basic political right all Australians born here enjoy - their citizenship - their right to belong.   Run along, Soren, your Islamophobia is showing again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 29th, 2017 at 8:38pm:

So much for recognising their most basic political right - the right to belong to the nation they are citizens of, Soren.   Personally, I think it would be a good idea for all Islamophobes to be deported for their treasonous behavior.  How do you like them apples?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

They don't expect to be given a free pass for crimes they may have committed, Soren.  The thing is, crimes have to be proved in law and the penalty cannot include revocation of the most basic political right all Australians born here enjoy - their citizenship - their right to belong.   Run along, Soren, your Islamophobia is showing again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

That's the right they have renounce when they engage in hostile and criminal behaviour against the people they are supposedly belonging to.

Traitors o not deserve special considerations by the very people they betray.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print