Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
10 things you should know about slavery in Austral (Read 6278 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: 10 things you should know about slavery in Austral
Reply #135 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 10:38am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 8:20am:
Valkie wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 8:15am:
Raven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:43am:
Valkie wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
No point arguing with those who do not see.
I stated facts from personal experience, from Aboriginal friends who used these things.
Unless this has changed in the last 10 years, which I doubt, these statements are true.
I worked for an organisation that repaired and upgraded public housing, I know exactly what the Aboriginal tenants got and exactly what Non-Aboriginal tenants got, so I know for fact.

Oh there are all sorts of hidden agendas, hidden benefits and denial statements that they get more than other Australian, but this is just a lie.
I have seen these things with mine own eyes, I cannot deny the truth.
Again, unless there has been a massive change in the last 10 years, there is the same hidden agenda as there always has been.
Do you deny that the Grubberment has spent billions attempting to "Equalize" Aboriginal health with that of other Australians?
This positive discrimination is only he tip of the iceberg.

You can deny, lie, twist facts or claim all manner of stats, but I know the truth.

Oh personal experience, things you've seen with your own eyes. What is it they say? Eye witness testimony is the least reliable form of evidence.

You claim to have seen all these things, even go so far as to say the government is covering it up (because a blackfulla getting more money is a state secret)

You sound like a conspiracy nut. Did you know that aboriginal people also get free cars, don't pay rent and get free business class domestic flights?

Sorry Valkie but you have zero knowledge in what aboriginal people are entitled to (hint they get the same as everyone else) your inability to back up your ludicrous claims shows this.

"Personal experience" doesn't fly.

Yes I know about the free flights, so they can visit relatives and go back to their land.

Oh, I see. So you'd know who pays for those flights, right? You'd know whether it's the government or NGOs. Right, Matty?

So it's all right if the money doesn't come direct from Uncle Guv but uses a cut-out first?

OK....................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 10:41am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 10:38am:
So it's all right if the money doesn't come direct from Uncle Guv but uses a cut-out first?

so charities shouldn't be allowed to help people because the person they're helping can't be entitled to something free when everyone else has to pay for it?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #137 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 8:26pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 8:15am:
Raven wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 2:43am:
Valkie wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
No point arguing with those who do not see.
I stated facts from personal experience, from Aboriginal friends who used these things.
Unless this has changed in the last 10 years, which I doubt, these statements are true.
I worked for an organisation that repaired and upgraded public housing, I know exactly what the Aboriginal tenants got and exactly what Non-Aboriginal tenants got, so I know for fact.

Oh there are all sorts of hidden agendas, hidden benefits and denial statements that they get more than other Australian, but this is just a lie.
I have seen these things with mine own eyes, I cannot deny the truth.
Again, unless there has been a massive change in the last 10 years, there is the same hidden agenda as there always has been.
Do you deny that the Grubberment has spent billions attempting to "Equalize" Aboriginal health with that of other Australians?
This positive discrimination is only he tip of the iceberg.

You can deny, lie, twist facts or claim all manner of stats, but I know the truth.

Oh personal experience, things you've seen with your own eyes. What is it they say? Eye witness testimony is the least reliable form of evidence.

You claim to have seen all these things, even go so far as to say the government is covering it up (because a blackfulla getting more money is a state secret)

You sound like a conspiracy nut. Did you know that aboriginal people also get free cars, don't pay rent and get free business class domestic flights?

Sorry Valkie but you have zero knowledge in what aboriginal people are entitled to (hint they get the same as everyone else) your inability to back up your ludicrous claims shows this.

"Personal experience" doesn't fly.

Yes I know about the free flights, so they can visit relatives and go back to their land.

Nope, but Raven is sure you can provide proof

Don't know about the free cars, Ill have to check up on that.

Good luck

WE pay their rent, rental assistance, I already know about as I also know they are paid to go to school.

Again no. Keep try though, you are sure to stumble across the evidence to back up your claims

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print