Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print
10 things you should know about slavery in Austral (Read 6208 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 10 things you should know about slavery in Austral
Reply #90 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:39pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:25pm:
a benefit is not a benefit.

i had to hammer this into my daughters.
never take a free meal from a guy?
why?

because you have a perfectly functioning brain and when you start taking the freebies , it just encourages you to coast and it is "lower consciousness".

I try to hammer this into the beggars I meet in India. One woman in Kolkata always rushes up to ask for milk for her baby.

She never understands my take on infant brain development. Too "lower consciousness".

Untouchable, most likely, dear.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:42pm

getting money from the government is the consolation prize for being a failure, alcohol , drugs, getting to be a victim..these are the consolation prizes for being a failure.

Don't tell Red, Herbie, poor Cods and Mr Hammer that, Aquascoot.

Anyway, some of my best friends are victims. We're all friends here, no?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #92 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:39pm:

why?

because you have a perfectly functioning brain and when you start taking the freebies , it just encourages you to coast and it is "lower consciousness".

I try to hammer this into the beggars I meet in India. One woman in Kolkata always rushes up to ask for milk for her baby.

She never understands my take on infant brain development. Too "lower consciousness".

Did you tell that to Aussies elephant?

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm

why?

Good comparison, an Aboriginal on centrelink income would be considered rich in countries like India.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:43pm:

why?

Did you tell that to Aussies elephant?

Of course not. Lakshmi's "higher consciousness".

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:48pm

rhino wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm:

why?

Good comparison, an Aboriginal on centrelink income would be considered rich in countries like India.

Herbie's on about $600 a week, son. You could live like a raja on that.

You could hire your own rickshaw puller.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #96 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:58pm

why?

When I was travelling in India, in the last 5 days of my trip I started giving my dirty laundry to the needy.

I know that sounds stingy but in the Indian Himalayas a pair of once used paddy pallin merino socks really made their eyes light up.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #97 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:48pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm:

why?

Herbie's on about $600 a week, son. You could live like a raja on that.

You could hire your own rickshaw puller.

Or....

02beetle16-1.jpg (44 KB | 13 )
02beetle16-1.jpg

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:04pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:58pm:

why?

When I was travelling in India, in the last 5 days of my trip I started giving my dirty laundry to the needy.

I know that sounds stingy but in the Indian Himalayas a pair of once used paddy pallin merino socks really made their eyes light up.

Of course. Your "lower consciousness" type loves getting something for nothing. It's the victim mentality at play. A pair of your dirty socks and they're as happy as a pig in mud.

Those lepers and polio victims will never learn.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #99 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:04pm:

why?

Of course. Your "lower consciousness" type loves getting something for nothing. It's the victim mentality at play. A pair of your dirty socks and they're as happy as a pig in mud.

I gave the first pair to a guy that carried our packs the 5km walk from the road to Chandra Taal...4000m+ elevation. 

His feet looked terrible. How could anyone possibly better themselves with such horrid feet. He got a pair of merino explorers.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:29pm

youve got that wrong karnal.

the poor Gordon is talking about are already in "gratitude".
gratitude is a high vibration energy.

you must read David R Hawkins levels of consciousness.

victimhood, drug and alcohol addiction , complaining, self pity, crime, violence, anger, fearfulness and depression....these are the lowest forms of consciousness and this is what has been created to a large extent in aboriginal society thanks to the unskilled actions of the egotistical proud do-gooders.
(pride and ego are also lower consciousness).

my findings in asia amongst the poor was that they had gratitude, acceptance, willingness to make the most of anything, enthusiasm...all the higher forms of consciousness.

i have no doubt that if you put canberra in charge of "assisting the people of vietnam or india or nepal " with government moneyand programs , that these peoples would go down in their levels of consciousness, love, peace, happiness etc.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:44pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:15pm:

why?

I gave the first pair to a guy that carried our packs the 5km walk from the road to Chandra Taal...4000m+ elevation. 

His feet looked terrible. How could anyone possibly better themselves with such horrid feet. He got a pair of merino explorers.

What a loser.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #102 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:44pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:15pm:

why?

What a loser.

I'll be taking some tubes of heel balm to hand out next time, Jesus style

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:52pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:29pm:

victimhood, drug and alcohol addiction , complaining, self pity, crime, violence, anger, fearfulness and depression....these are the lowest forms of consciousness and this is what has been created to a large extent in aboriginal society thanks to the unskilled actions of the egotistical proud do-gooders.

my findings in asia amongst the poor was that they had gratitude, acceptance, willingness to make the most of anything, enthusiasm...all the higher forms of consciousness.

i have no doubt that if you put canberra in charge of "assisting the people of vietnam or india or nepal " with government moneyand programs , that these peoples would go down in their levels of consciousness, love, peace, happiness etc.

Yeah, that must be why they've got so many inventions The poor Asian bastards can't even invent a $7 pair of socks - almost as bad as your Boong.

What's that mean again, Rhino? "Brother"?

My fat arse it does.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #104 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:52pm:
aquascoot wrote on Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:29pm:

Yeah, that must be why they've got so many inventions The poor Asian bastards can't even invent a $7 pair of socks - almost as bad as your Boong.

What's that mean again, Rhino? "Brother"?

My fat arse it does.

I told you before.  Boong is an onomatopoeia.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print