Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Top blokes, totally out of character (Read 9399 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Top blokes, totally out of character
Reply #75 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm:
If I had been the Prosecutor, I would have hammered these arseholes.  The attitude seems to be.....oh.....it doesn't matter, the victims were just a bunch of dero Abos living in bark humpies on the river bank.  Everything about this from start with the idiots to finish with the Judge is shouting out....just a bunch of boongs, who cares.

Pricks, everyone involved!
What you are really saying is that these young men should have got a more severe sentence just because they are white. Who is the racist here?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:59pm

cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 8:41pm:
If I had been the Prosecutor, I would have hammered these arseholes.  The attitude seems to be.....oh.....it doesn't matter, the victims were just a bunch of dero Abos living in bark humpies on the river bank.  Everything about this from start with the idiots to finish with the Judge is shouting out....just a bunch of boongs, who cares.

funny I dont recall you being this upset when it was Brett Cowan.. and what about that creep arsehole who killed his wife and still pretends he didnt.. Gerard or something.. then that guy whos lady friend fell off his balcony that only happened to be 15 floors up and he locked her out on it...then went out to buy pizza while they scraped her off the pavbement..

no I dont recall any words like..... Sad Sad

perhaps you can prove me wrong and punch them up... you seem to have allsorts put away about PA I am sure you can find something just as unpleasant you said about those guys...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Ozzy flies a flag of convenience, faux outrage is common with him, depends on the poster.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 10:01pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 7:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:10pm:
Nonsense.

There were mitigating circumstances.

The consumption of copious amounts of alcohol - a known mind-altering drug.

I see.  So, if a Muslim group of idiots gets pissed and repeats this incident.....you'd excuse it because of the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol - a known mind-altering drug?

Who said anything about 'excusing it'? Alcohol is a legal drug that is known to reduce moral inhibition.

That's why I hypothetically elected to give the guilty parties 20 years with 15 years parole instead of the death penalty.

Aboriginals get more lenient sentences because of the mitigation of alcohol, why shouldnt white people.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 10:49pm

cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm:
18 year old kills man

it happen a lot..

and he should hang for it

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 10:51pm

rhino wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:54pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 1:11pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 10:02am:
What do you want Mothra, all their old lives are gone, demolished, should they be hanged do you think?

hanging would be a fair judgement. They didn't accidentally kill someone, they kicked him in the head until he died. If you think kicking someone in the head repeatedly isn't going to kill them then you should probably be hung anyway
Stop being stupid, I know thats hard for you. I will repeat this, most people who get kicked in the head dont die. Now also read this very carefully, He didnt get 6 years for kicking a man in the head until he was dead.

most people don't get kicked in the head repeatedly. If you think you can kick someone in the head repeatedly and they'll be fine, then you should hang just for being so  stupid.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:05am

John Smith wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 10:49pm:
18 year old kills man

it happen a lot..

like I said.. I wouldnt want to be a son of yours...

I guess you get the point now...

I cant help myself  I believe just about every 18 yr old makes mistakes... some worse than others....

and I would never hang one... I believe in a second chance.......you dont you have made that clear.

unless of course this wasnt the first time for these lads. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:11am

John Smith wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 10:49pm:
18 year old kills man

it happen a lot..

I wouldn't cut the rope before they pulled the lever.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:34am

cods wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:05am:

no son of mine would ever do anything so stupid. If they did they'd do so knowing they have to accept the consequences.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:34am

I cant help myself  I believe just about every 18 yr old makes mistakes... some worse than others....

beating someone to death is not a 'mistake'.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:37am

funny I dont recall you being this upset when it was Brett Cowan.. and what about that creep arsehole who killed his wife and still pretends he didnt.. Gerard or something.. then that guy whos lady friend fell off his balcony that only happened to be 15 floors up and he locked her out on it...then went out to buy pizza while they scraped her off the pavbement..

perhaps you can prove me wrong and punch them up... you seem to have allsorts put away about PA I am sure you can find something just as unpleasant you said about those guys...

Rubbish cods.  Apples/apples please.  In each of those cases, an obvious racial factor was not apparent.  Here it is.  The victims were 'filthy boongs living in squalor' so lets go terrify 'em, kicks their heads in, fire some shots at 'em for a bit of jolly happy joy joy fun.  That is how the system seems to have dealt with it as well.  Those people don't count, but these were fine, mighty fine upstanding white men.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #85 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:39am

rhino wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 9:57pm:

What you are really saying is that these young men should have got a more severe sentence just because they are white. Who is the racist here?

No, what I am saying is that they were treated with kids gloves because their victims were just filthy boongs etc. but  they were whitey's finest exemplary young men.

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:41am

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:34am:

no son of mine would ever do anything so stupid. If they did they'd do so knowing they have to accept the consequences.

As did these five fellows when they pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:43am

Alinta wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:41am:

they pled guilty to manslaughter to avoid the higher charge of murder

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:49am

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:43am:
Alinta wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:41am:

they pled guilty to manslaughter to avoid the higher charge of murder

I'll take your word for that Mr Smith.  If I had been the prosecutor, there would have been no deal.  It would have been a murder trial, and if I lost on that charge, there is no way a Jury acting in good faith would not convict of manslaughter.  He always had them on manslaugther, deal or not.  The pricks should have been charged and tried for murder....if the Jury could not be convinced of that, no way could they not convict of manslaughter.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:58am

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:37am:

Rubbish cods.  Apples/apples please.  In each of those cases, an obvious racial factor was not apparent.  Here it is.  The victims were 'filthy boongs living in squalor' so lets go terrify 'em, kicks their heads in, fire some shots at 'em for a bit of jolly happy joy joy fun.  That is how the system seems to have dealt with it as well.  Those people don't count, but these were fine, mighty fine upstanding white men.

oh come on.......did they scream racial comments as they hooned around... not that i read..

its your lousy mind    thats what keep racials going,...

they probably would have done it no matter who was there...

they were loaded up...give us a break please...you use anything as an excuse you are worse than the perps sometimes...

these young lads acted extremely badly and sadly a man died and they will live with that the rest of their lives..

sadly a little boy dies.. daniel his name was..

and a young mum died. Allison her name was..

just because they were white doesnt make them any less dead...

two were deliberate.. Angry Angry Angry Angry... and both were hidden......... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

you didnt say too much about that  either.

and I dont recall you condemning the perps for doing that....

I am sure you would have done so had Daniel and Allison been filthy boongs though must remember that... Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Send Topic Print