Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Women should not use taxis (Read 3749 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Women should not use taxis
Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:59am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:34am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
Raven wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Every time Raven's wife catches a taxi she texts Raven the cab number and taxi driver ID. It's a good practice for women to get into

Gordy is going to take his daughter to Krav Maga classes so if any filthy taxi driver lays a hand on her she can make his elbow bend in the wrong direction

My daughter knows Tae Kwondo and nobody messes with her... and if they did and thought they got away with it... she has some terrible friends.... and a very large brother and male cousins.... her dad is a pacifist... by choice............................

I took an oath to myself never to fight again..... many years ago.... and even I wouldn't want to face my daughter's mother in full flight.....

Ill defer to the more experienced on this as I only did a few year of club karate,  but doing karate makes you good at karate.  Doing TKD makes you good at TKD but they all get flogged in a street fight. People who do grappling or krav maga call all that stuff fantasy marshal arts.

I'm not running down the other ones as they're worthy for other reasons but Learning how to dislocate the thumb of a hand that grabs you seems like a better option.

IBI

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:59am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:34am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
Raven wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Every time Raven's wife catches a taxi she texts Raven the cab number and taxi driver ID. It's a good practice for women to get into

Gordy is going to take his daughter to Krav Maga classes so if any filthy taxi driver lays a hand on her she can make his elbow bend in the wrong direction

My daughter knows Tae Kwondo and nobody messes with her... and if they did and thought they got away with it... she has some terrible friends.... and a very large brother and male cousins.... her dad is a pacifist... by choice............................

I took an oath to myself never to fight again..... many years ago.... and even I wouldn't want to face my daughter's mother in full flight.....

Ill defer to the more experienced on this as I only did a few year of club karate,  but doing karate makes you good at karate.  Doing TKD makes you good at TKD but they all get flogged in a street fight. People who do grappling or krav maga call all that stuff fantasy marshal arts.

I'm not running down the other ones as they're worthy for other reasons but Learning how to dislocate the thumb of a hand that grabs you seems like a better option.

If your chosen martial art no matter what it's called Krav maga, Muay Thai, TKD , BJJ, etc etc doesn't put the skills you learn in class under pressure in an alive manner from time to time, it will result in the practitioner getting smashed in a real street fight.

Did your club karate on occasions look like this........???

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm

This is for a 10 year old girl.

I've seen kids classes for karate and it's all bowing for sensai, tales about karate masters and shouting in Japanese.

Krav maga kids classes, from day one they teach them to grab thr pinkie finger and twist it then run.

IBI

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 12:45pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm:
This is for a 10 year old girl.

I've seen kids classes for karate and it's all bowing for sensai, tales about karate masters and shouting in Japanese.

Krav maga kids classes, from day one they teach them to grab thr pinkie finger and twist it then run.

Ok, with kids its hard because you don't want them being hurt and quitting, so the strictest of rules apply, safety comes first above all else, even learning how to fight.

If the perpetrator is double jointed bending the pinky back will have no effect.

Look into Reality based self defence RBSD as its unlikely your daughter will get into a fist fight with an assailant.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:47pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:35am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:33am:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:43am:
(GET OUT!) Uber Driver Goes Off On Two Stuck Up Girls on CAMERA!! MGTOW

Little bitch.

Upon her refusal to leave he should have just gone for a drive to the country side. Pull over once he got a good distance away in a secluded spot, then asked her to get out. I'd bet she'd run out.

How about just driving to the nearest police station?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:47pm:

my intention would be to make sure she wiped that smirk of her face once and for all. Police station would just make her some poor cops problem. The poor bloke would be tied up for hours listening to her telling him about her rights.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:59am:
Ill defer to the more experienced on this as I only did a few year of club karate,  but doing karate makes you good at karate.  Doing TKD makes you good at TKD but they all get flogged in a street fight

I did a style of Karate called Kan Zen Ryu  .... in the approx. 20 yrs it had been established in Australia before I joined, there wasn't a single incident of a student losing a street fight. There were past students who maybe did it for a year or two and then stopped, who lost a street fight. But no one who did it long term.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:40pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:47pm:

my intention would be to make sure she wiped that smirk of her face once and for all. Police station would just make her some poor cops problem. The poor bloke would be tied up for hours listening to her telling him about her rights.

I have rights

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:53pm

Little bitch.

Upon her refusal to leave he should have just gone for a drive to the country side. Pull over once he got a good distance away in a secluded spot, then asked her to get out. I'd bet she'd run out.

If it was a Cab.....press one button......Cops are on the way, and every Cab within easy driving distance would be there within minutes and, if necessary, she be dragged out of the Cab.

No sympathy from me Mr Outlaw man.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:58pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

Little bitch.

If it was a Cab.....press one button......Cops are on the way, and every Cab within easy driving distance would be there within minutes and, if necessary, she be dragged out of the Cab.

Brooklyn cab driver raped, robbed woman at knifepoint

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-cab-driver-raped-robbed-w...
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Cab-Driver-Rapes-Woman-Inside-Mini-Van-in-Brooklyn-NYPD-410022255.html[/url]

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Lucky for those silly rude drunk women they got into an Uber and not...

A FORMER Brisbane taxi driver who raped a passed-out female passenger in the back seat of his cab last year has been sentenced to eight years imprisonment.

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/rapist-cabbie-sent-jail/1150393/

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Drunk women and taxi drivers. Just say NO.

She passed out in Singh's cab soon after she gave him her address, but awoke a short time later to find him raping her in the back seat.

The entire incident, which took place in McDowall in Brisbane's north, was captured by a CCTV camera in the cab.

However, Singh maintained that the young woman consented to having sex.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/rapist-cabbie-sent-to-jail-20111025-1...

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:20pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

Little bitch.

If it was a Cab.....press one button......Cops are on the way, and every Cab within easy driving distance would be there within minutes and, if necessary, she would be dragged out of the Cab.

But Aussie,

they have rights.
    Cry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:20pm:
But Aussie,

they have rights.
    Cry

they have no right to sit in your car if you've asked them to leave.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:32pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:22pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:20pm:
But Aussie,

they have rights.
    Cry

they have no right to sit in your car if you've asked them to leave.

But what if those young girls didn't make it safely home?

What if they were raped & murdered because he refused to take them after they booked the service
& he was waiting in the wrong location?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print