Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Women should not use taxis (Read 3744 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Women should not use taxis
Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:29pm

A taxi driver who fled to India a day after he raped a female passenger and indecently assaulted another in Perth has lost an appeal against his prison sentence.

Simardeep Singh was a Swan Taxis driver in January 2011 when he picked up a 20-year-old woman and during the ride, rubbed her leg and asked about her sex life.

Later, he picked up two women and after dropping one off, stopped at a park, claiming he needed to check something with his car.

The 18-year-old victim was sitting on a bench when Singh pinned her down and raped her.

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/wa-taxi-driver-loses-appeal-over-r...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Women should not use taxis
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:34pm

This Sikh cab driver blamed his ‘Indian upbringing’ for raping an 18-yr-old in Australia
The man told his lawyer that he was brought up in a conservative society in Punjab where women who wore short dresses were considered "prostitutes".

http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/this-is-serious/this-sikh-cab-driver-b...

IBI

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:45pm

Every time Raven's wife catches a taxi she texts Raven the cab number and taxi driver ID. It's a good practice for women to get into

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Raven wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Every time Raven's wife catches a taxi she texts Raven the cab number and taxi driver ID. It's a good practice for women to get into

Gordy is going to take his daughter to Krav Maga classes so if any filthy taxi driver lays a hand on her she can make his elbow bend in the wrong direction

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Ill bet he was a muzzo as well.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:55pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm:

Gordy is going to take his daughter to Krav Maga classes so if any filthy taxi driver lays a hand on her she can make his elbow bend in the wrong direction

Get her a big ass whistle so she can blow it in his ear when she does

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:58pm

It's sad and so wrong that women need to do this. My daughter in law was going to be sent home by taxi one night, I told my son to go out and meet the cabbie, put her in the cab and ring me when she left. In the end, he just didn't and left early with her and the baby.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:05pm

If only there was some way you could look at the profile and feedback of the driver who is picking you up.

Maybe a smart phone app could be made to do this.

If if if if if  only

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:32am

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:34pm:
This Sikh cab driver blamed his ‘Indian upbringing’ for raping an 18-yr-old in Australia
The man told his lawyer that he was brought up in a conservative society in Punjab where women who wore short dresses were considered "prostitutes".

http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/this-is-serious/this-sikh-cab-driver-b...

Did he offer to pay?  If there was no agreed transaction, he had no right to assume any 'right' to sex...

Dickhead..... give him fifteen years...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:34am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:32am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:34pm:

Did he offer to pay?  If there was no agreed transaction, he had no right to assume any 'right' to sex...

Dickhead..... give him fifteen years...

He'll get three to seven

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:34am

My daughter knows Tae Kwondo and nobody messes with her... and if they did and thought they got away with it... she has some terrible friends.... and a very large brother and male cousins.... her dad is a pacifist... by choice............................

I took an oath to myself never to fight again..... many years ago.... and even I wouldn't want to face my daughter's mother in full flight.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:36am

Raven wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:55pm:

Get her a big ass whistle so she can blow it in his ear when she does

Get her a big ass .38 so she can blow in his ear when he tries it on..............

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:43am

(GET OUT!) Uber Driver Goes Off On Two Stuck Up Girls on CAMERA!! MGTOW

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:33am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:43am:

Little bitch.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:35am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:33am:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:43am:

Little bitch.

Upon her refusal to leave he should have just gone for a drive to the country side. Pull over once he got a good distance away in a secluded spot, then asked her to get out. I'd bet she'd run out.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print