Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
Threats of violent Islamist and far-right extremis (Read 6306 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Threats of violent Islamist and far-right extremis
Reply #150 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:56pm

It just goes to show just how retarded and useless these muzzo terrorists are.

Even with all their attempted terrorism, they still cant kill as many as us white boys.

Keep trying Muzzo, but following a barbaric, pedophile, lying stoopid narcissist prophet has done nothing for your CULT in any way.

Your countries are all shite
Your people are all shite
Your CULT is all shite

Worthless, bludging parasitical deviates, that is all.

No wonder we have the apologists, they feel superior to every single one of them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:00pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:50pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:42pm:
If Timothy McVie was far right then why was he seeking revenge for a group (Branch Davadians) who were comprised of all races??

Because being far right doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist, Hammer. Or that you are motivated by race.

I've already explained that to you.
So what does it mean then? I'm interested to hear your definition.

Anti-liberal; anti-abortion; anti-gay and lesbian; white supremacy; anti-immigration; xenopphobia; anti-Muslim; anti-Jew; anti-establishment (in the hopes of instituting Nationalism or Fascism; neo-Nazism; neo-Fascism and your run of the mill racists.

All hate groups, essentially.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:04pm

freediver wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:50pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:31pm:
I'll repeat myself, shall i?

"Between 1990 and 2014, the ECDB has identified 38 homicide events motivated by Islamist extremism that killed 62 people. When you include 9/11, those numbers jump dramatically to 39 homicide events and 3,058 killed.

The database also identified 177 homicide events motivated by far-right extremism, with 245 killed. And when you include the Oklahoma City bombing, it rises to 178 homicide events and 413 killed."

https://theconversation.com/threats-of-violent-islamist-and-far-right-extremism-...

So in terms of death toll, that is close to 10:1 to the Muslim terrorists.

Tell us mothra, what do you think is the best measure of the threat, the death toll, or the number of events?

Well FD, i think they both ought be considered, don't you?

You seem to be basing the crux of your analysis on 9/11. It gives you the numbers to justify your position, granted.
And that seems important to you so i want it for you. Go you.

But is it really representative of today's threats to the US?

The data suggests not.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:51pm:
cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:21pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
From my downloads I have 105 Islamic murders between 1990 and 2014 without 9/11. Add 9/11 that goes up to 3,101.That's not adding the loads of people who have died from the dust when the buildings went down. That's in the hundreds. One of them was 70's singer Donna Summer.

That's interesting.

When i copy and paste your post into google i get:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

A notoriously disreputable Islamophobic web page.
Forgot about these didn't you muppet-

Wikipedia-As of August 2013, medical authorities concluded that 1,140 people who worked, lived, or studied in Lower Manhattan at the time of the attack have been diagnosed with cancer as a result of "exposure to toxins at Ground Zero".[14] It has been reported that over 1,400 9/11 rescue workers who responded to the scene in the days and months after the attacks have since died.[15] At least ten pregnancies were lost as a result of 9/11.[16]

And they continue to die. Apologist!

and relationships went out the window...

the ripple effect is just as painful...its wholesale murder.....

I doubt they will ever know the mental cost to those who survived...or even witnessed it...

lets hope we never see anything like that again....

our history is all being recorded in living colour...

there will be no escape or excuses......we need to be more aware of what we do....the world is not in a good place in fact I think we are going backwards...

forget about religion and colour.. its all about HATE today..no,  reasons needed.. Angry Angry Angry
I won't have people on here downplaying the threat of Islamic terrorism cods. Mothra does it all of the time.

Hilarious. Hammer won't have it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:56pm:
It just goes to show just how retarded and useless these muzzo terrorists are.

Even with all their attempted terrorism, they still cant kill as many as us white boys.

Keep trying Muzzo, but following a barbaric, pedophile, lying stoopid narcissist prophet has done nothing for your CULT in any way.

Your countries are all shite
Your people are all shite
Your CULT is all shite

Worthless, bludging parasitical deviates, that is all.

No wonder we have the apologists, they feel superior to every single one of them.

Au contraire:

"These data reveal that far-right extremists tend to be more active in committing homicides, yet Islamist extremists tend to be more deadly."

https://theconversation.com/threats-of-violent-islamist-and-far-right-extremism-...

You really need to take the tie to read what you are responding to Valkie.

You keep embarrassing yourself over and over.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:35pm:
And another thing Mothra's stats on far right wing terrorist acts include loads of motivations which have nothing to do with racism. Why she includes the  Oklahoma Bombing is beyond me.

Most things are beyond you, but this one's easy.

It was terrorism.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:34pm

mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:00pm:
If Timothy McVie was far right then why was he seeking revenge for a group (Branch Davadians) who were comprised of all races??

Because being far right doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist, Hammer. Or that you are motivated by race.

Anti-liberal; anti-abortion; anti-gay and lesbian; white supremacy; anti-immigration; xenopphobia; anti-Muslim; anti-Jew; anti-establishment (in the hopes of instituting Nationalism or Fascism; neo-Nazism; neo-Fascism and your run of the mill racists.

So Islamic terrorism is far right then.They don't like gays and jews.  All terrorist groups  are hate groups.  Roll Eyes If far right is conservative then why was Timothy McVie trying to bring down the US government. You don't even know!!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:25pm:
And another thing Mothra's stats on far right wing terrorist acts include loads of motivations which have nothing to do with racism. Why she includes the  Oklahoma Bombing is beyond me.

It was terrorism.
.... right wing terrorism is beyond me. Don't put peoples post out of context muppet. They might do that in Vic Park but real people don't do sneaky things like that.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:37pm:

It was terrorism.
.... right wing terrorism is beyond me.

Yes, you certainly seem to be struggling.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:34pm:

So Islamic terrorism is far right then.They don't like gays and jews.  All terrorist groups  are hate groups.  Roll Eyes If far right is conservative then why was Timothy McVie trying to bring down the US government. You don't even know!!

Yes i do. Tiothy mVeigh had pages of the "Turner Diaries" in his possession when captured. He also frequently quoted from them,

Bet you've got a copy too.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:43pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:37pm:

It was terrorism.
.... right wing terrorism is beyond me.

Yes, you certainly seem to be struggling.

The  thing you are struggling with at this moment is getting that mouse cranium through your sphincter.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:01pm

mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:34pm:

Yes i do. Tiothy mVeigh had pages of the "Turner Diaries" in his possession when captured. He also frequently quoted from them,

Bet you've got a copy too.

you are all confused mothra.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #162 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:51pm

mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:04pm:

"Between 1990 and 2014, the ECDB has identified 38 homicide events motivated by Islamist extremism that killed 62 people. When you include 9/11, those numbers jump dramatically to 39 homicide events and 3,058 killed.

The database also identified 177 homicide events motivated by far-right extremism, with 245 killed. And when you include the Oklahoma City bombing, it rises to 178 homicide events and 413 killed."

Tell us mothra, what do you think is the best measure of the threat, the death toll, or the number of events?

You seem to be basing the crux of your analysis on 9/11. It gives you the numbers to justify your position, granted.

The data suggests not.

So the actual truth about Islamic terrorism gives me the numbers to justify my position, but you feel comfortable posting statistics that clearly misrepresent that same truth? Is that because misrepresentation is necessary to justify your position?

The recent history is the best available indication of the future. I would expect right wing attacks to continue at similar rates. I expect Muslims to continue planning large scale attacks. Maybe they will succeed. maybe they will not.

Most analysts expect Islamic terrorism to rise in western countries as slightly less incompetent jihadis return from a crumbling ISIS in significant numbers. If this happens, right wing attacks might go up also, though I am not sure what fraction of them are reactionary against Muslims. It is my understanding that most of it is the anti-abortion mob, which is pretty much unrelated.

Also, don't make the mistake of thinking 9/11 must be the biggest attack. There is also a significant risk that Muslims will pull off something far larger. Their agenda and their ideology certainly won't hold them back, just their level of incompetence, which so far has been their main saving grace.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:02pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:51pm:
cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:21pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
From my downloads I have 105 Islamic murders between 1990 and 2014 without 9/11. Add 9/11 that goes up to 3,101.That's not adding the loads of people who have died from the dust when the buildings went down. That's in the hundreds. One of them was 70's singer Donna Summer.

That's interesting.

When i copy and paste your post into google i get:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

A notoriously disreputable Islamophobic web page.
Forgot about these didn't you muppet-

Wikipedia-As of August 2013, medical authorities concluded that 1,140 people who worked, lived, or studied in Lower Manhattan at the time of the attack have been diagnosed with cancer as a result of "exposure to toxins at Ground Zero".[14] It has been reported that over 1,400 9/11 rescue workers who responded to the scene in the days and months after the attacks have since died.[15] At least ten pregnancies were lost as a result of 9/11.[16]

And they continue to die. Apologist!

and relationships went out the window...

the ripple effect is just as painful...its wholesale murder.....

I doubt they will ever know the mental cost to those who survived...or even witnessed it...

lets hope we never see anything like that again....

our history is all being recorded in living colour...

there will be no escape or excuses......we need to be more aware of what we do....the world is not in a good place in fact I think we are going backwards...

forget about religion and colour.. its all about HATE today..no,  reasons needed.. Angry Angry Angry
I won't have people on here downplaying the threat of Islamic terrorism cods. Mothra does it all of the time.

the comparisons get tiresome....I must admit..

I dont care who killed the most....I care WHY.

what about the reasons...

Islamic terrorists seem to HATE/DESPISE. everyone who isnt Muslim..

white terrorists I agree for the most part.. Mainly HATE their OWN GOVTS>.... or as in the case of the IRA...their own govt and the British Govt...their main aim being the "establishments"....

arguing whos got it right and whos got it all arseup doesnt fix a thing imo..

much better to argue on ways to prevent it going on for another bloody century..

who knows someone may hit on the answer.. Angry Angry

wouldnt want that to happen by the sound of these threads..

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:02pm

freediver wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:04pm:

The data suggests not.

So the actual truth about Islamic terrorism gives me the numbers to justify my position, but you feel comfortable posting statistics that clearly misrepresent that same truth? Is that because misrepresentation is necessary to justify your position?

The recent history is the best available indication of the future. I would expect right wing attacks to continue at similar rates. I expect Muslims to continue planning large scale attacks. Maybe they will succeed. maybe they will not.

Most analysts expect Islamic terrorism to rise in western countries as slightly less incompetent jihadis return from a crumbling ISIS in significant numbers. If this happens, right wing attacks might go up also, though I am not sure what fraction of them are reactionary against Muslims. It is my understanding that most of it is the anti-abortion mob, which is pretty much unrelated.

Also, don't make the mistake of thinking 9/11 must be the biggest attack. There is also a significant risk that Muslims will pull off something far larger. Their agenda and their ideology certainly won't hold them back, just their level of incompetence, which so far has been their main saving grace.

You have different statistics? How do my statistics misrepresent the "truth" FD? I have cited several sources that are all in agreement with each other.

You have something new? Let's see it then.

And claiming that most acts of right-wing terrorism are against abortion clinics just cements your ignorance. Mostly it is white supremacists and anti-Government groups and individuals.

Furthermore, i have repeatedly cited the finding on this thread that whilst right-wing extremist terrorism is more prolific, Islamist terrorism tends to be more deadly.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print