Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print
Christianity vs Judaism vs Islam (Read 39677 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Christianity vs Judaism vs Islam
Reply #405 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:59pm

Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:23pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:03pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Show us one things Christians have not apologised for, idiotic liar.

Show us what you and Moses and other committed Christians on here have apologised for, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Oh, it's 'on here' now, is it?? You stupid, shifty liar.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk,tsk, resorting to ad hominem arguments again, Soren?   You really are being silly.   We all know you've never apologised for anything on here.   Afterall, you're a committed Lutheran, aren't you?    Roll Eyes

Now now, Brian, the old boy is perfectly entitled to be offended. Don't you try to stand in the way.

He does have rights, you know.

Oh, he can be offended as much as he desires.  I am sure I offend him often.   He offends me just as often.  What offends me the most is his refusal to learn.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

So what did you learn from the list of Christian apologies, shithead?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I learnt that your name isn't included in the list of apologisers, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #406 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:57pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:28pm:

Show us what you and Moses and other committed Christians on here have apologised for, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk,tsk, resorting to ad hominem arguments again, Soren?   You really are being silly.   We all know you've never apologised for anything on here.   Afterall, you're a committed Lutheran, aren't you?    Roll Eyes

Now now, Brian, the old boy is perfectly entitled to be offended. Don't you try to stand in the way.

Oh, he can be offended as much as he desires.  I am sure I offend him often.   He offends me just as often.  What offends me the most is his refusal to learn.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

But who has more rights? Someone who gasps out a few tsk tsks and  Roll Eyess?

Or someone who appears to be genuinely hurt and aggrieved?

My "tsk, tsks" are my way of showing how genuinely aggrieved I can be.    Roll Eyes

Not more aggrieved than shthead, shurely.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #407 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

My "tsk, tsks" are my way of showing how genuinely aggrieved I can be.    Roll Eyes

Now, now, you can't use ad hominem arguments to describe Soren, like that.  It's not nice, you know.  He might become offended to be described as a "shthead".   I know I would.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #408 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:35pm

The board liar wrote:Reply #389 - Yesterday at 4:49pm
Quote:
Prove that people who contravene the teachings of Christ are not actually Christians in their lights

Show the teachings of Christ where he doesn't explicitly accept them because of their crimes?

Failure to do so on your part fortifies my claim that you are nothing but a lying Christian terror supporter.

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Gee that was easy, straight out of the most venerated book Christians know about.

There we have it forked tongue you're the number one liar and islamic terror supporter on this site.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #409 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Now, now, you can't use ad hominem arguments to describe Soren, like that.  It's not nice, you know.  He might become offended to be described as a "shthead".   I know I would.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

TOO LATE - the Paki is already sucking your jellyfish, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #410 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:55pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:57pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:37pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 12:27pm:
Brian can you understand why people might see your posts as hypocritical? Or do you need it explained to you?

You and Moses choose to see them as hypocritical.  In reality they merely follow on, one after the other.  I do not ignore nor excuse Terrorism by anybody, FD.   Moses excuses and apologises for Christian Terrorism.  Do you?

Follow on from what Brian? Are they a natural consequence of your hypocrisy?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, questions answered with more questions.   When you answer mine, I'll answer yours, FD.   Run along, please.   Roll Eyes

Brian are you honestly saying you cannot comprehend where the hypocrisy is in these posts of yours?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, questions answered with more questions.   When you answer mine, I'll answer yours, FD.   Run along, please.   Roll Eyes

Here they are again Brian. I notice you always strip them from your quotes. Have you figured out why people think they are hypocritical yet Brian?

Does it surprise you when you get questioned after saying incredibly stupid things?

freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 10:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
In the New World Christianity is believed to have killed over tens of millions of Native Americans under the Spanish Conquistadori.   Judaism has killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in their illegally occupied lands.   

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Tsk, tsk, Christianity has killed millions upon millions of innocent people with it's "positivity".    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Quote:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Christianity resisted the anti-Slavery push for a long, long time, Augie.   In the US, Churches were still claiming Biblical inspiration for Slavery until the Civil War stopped them.   Roll Eyes

So, did every other culture and religion resist slavery? What's your point? That because Christianity resisted it also, means that we shouldn't recognise that it was the first to abolish it?

Christianity didn't abolish it.  Christians did.  There is a difference, Augie.   Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #411 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:56pm

freediver wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
Brian can you understand why people might see your posts as hypocritical? Or do you need it explained to you?

You and Moses choose to see them as hypocritical.  In reality they merely follow on, one after the other.  I do not ignore nor excuse Terrorism by anybody, FD.   Moses excuses and apologises for Christian Terrorism.  Do you?

Brian are you honestly saying you cannot comprehend where the hypocrisy is in these posts of yours?

Here they are again Brian. I notice you always strip them from your quotes. Have you figured out why people think they are hypocritical yet Brian?

Does it surprise you when you get questioned after saying incredibly stupid things?

In the New World Christianity is believed to have killed over tens of millions of Native Americans under the Spanish Conquistadori.   Judaism has killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in their illegally occupied lands.   

Tsk, tsk, Christianity has killed millions upon millions of innocent people with it's "positivity".    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Christianity resisted the anti-Slavery push for a long, long time, Augie.   In the US, Churches were still claiming Biblical inspiration for Slavery until the Civil War stopped them.   Roll Eyes

So, did every other culture and religion resist slavery? What's your point? That because Christianity resisted it also, means that we shouldn't recognise that it was the first to abolish it?

Christianity didn't abolish it.  Christians did.  There is a difference, Augie.   Roll Eyes

Bwian is not smart enough to be a hypocrite.  He is just stupid and disoriented.   Too many hard knocks to the head. Like the Paki arse clown, he is just dribbling on about whatever. No cohesion, no rhyme, no reason. Just dribble - and late night jellyfish for the Paki.
Which is where I leave them.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #412 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Frank wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:56pm:

Quote:

Bwian is not smart enough to be a hypocrite.  He is just stupid and disoriented.   Too many hard knocks to the head. Like the Paki arse clown, he is just dribbling on about whatever. No cohesion, no rhyme, no reason. Just dribble - and late night jellyfish for the Paki.

He knows enough to delete it every time he quotes my post. Do you think he knows why he is deleting it? Perhaps he just thinks there must be some reason I keep quoting for him so he better delete it just in case.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #413 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 10:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 4:49pm:
Poor old lying Christian terror supporter failed a simple test:

Prove that people who contravene the teachings of Christ are not actually Christians in their lights?

Show the teachings of Christ where he doesn't explicitly accept them because of their crimes?

Failure to do so on your part fortifies my claim that you are nothing but a lying Christian terror supporter.

Quote:
............moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #408 - Today at 9:35pm Quote  The board liar wrote:Reply #389 - Yesterday at 4:49pm
Quote:
Prove that people who contravene the teachings of Christ are not actually Christians in their lights

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Gee that was easy, straight out of the most venerated book Christians know about.

There we have it forked tongue you're the number one liar and islamic terror supporter on this site............

Thanks Moses

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #414 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:06pm

Which one is being honest?

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 4:03pm:
Reality is:

People who commit deeds of iniquity are not disobeying the teachings of Christianity.

They are obeying the teachings contained in their holy book The Bible.

Conversely:

Muslims who are committing unspeakable acts of depravity against their fellow man are not obeying the teachings of Muhammad.

These Islamic purveyors of divinity are most certainly not ignoring the the qur'an which advises correct behaviour against the kufir.

moses wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 3:52pm:
Reality is:

People who commit deeds of iniquity are disobeying the teachings of Christ.

Conversely:

muslims who are committing unspeakable acts of depravity against their fellow man are obeying the teachings of muhammad.

These islamic purveyors of evil are most certainly not ignoring the 64% of the qur'an which advises depraved behaviour against the kufir

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #415 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 10:07pm

@ Reply #414

freediver,

Surely Brian Ross is not a dishonest person.

Because, he claims to be a Doctor of Divinity,
   http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1487646898/242#242

It is possible, that Brian could even be a theological advisor to Papa Francis.

?

Papa Francis on many occasions, has opined, that ISLAM is a peace-loving and tolerant faith.

Brian Ross's influence ???

Could be!

/sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #416 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, you lot are surely becoming desperate.  Appears I am hitting a few sixes with my comments if this is your best responses.   Poor, poor, you.   I really feel so sorry that you are so upset - not.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #417 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 10:42pm

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #418 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 7:26pm

freediver wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:59pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:56pm:

Quote:

He knows enough to delete it every time he quotes my post. Do you think he knows why he is deleting it? Perhaps he just thinks there must be some reason I keep quoting for him so he better delete it just in case.

Yeah - stupid and cunning. That's 'im.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #419 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Judaism = The Father

Mohommedism = The Son

Christianity = The Holy Ghost

Judaism inseminated Christianity who gave birth to Mohommedism.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print