Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print
Christianity vs Judaism vs Islam (Read 39787 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Christianity vs Judaism vs Islam
Reply #390 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 4:52pm

moses wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 4:27pm:
Poor old lying islamic terror supporter failed a simple test:

Prove that people who contravene the teachings of Christ are actually Christians.

Show the teachings of Christ where He actually accepts them.

Failure to do so on your part fortifies my claim that you are nothing but a lying islamic terror supporter.

Right. Prove Yeheshua said to accept the Muselman.

I bet you can't.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #391 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:37pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 12:27pm:
Brian can you understand why people might see your posts as hypocritical? Or do you need it explained to you?

You and Moses choose to see them as hypocritical.  In reality they merely follow on, one after the other.  I do not ignore nor excuse Terrorism by anybody, FD.   Moses excuses and apologises for Christian Terrorism.  Do you?

Follow on from what Brian? Are they a natural consequence of your hypocrisy?

Brian can you understand why people might see your posts as hypocritical? Or do you need it explained to you?

freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 10:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
In the New World Christianity is believed to have killed over tens of millions of Native Americans under the Spanish Conquistadori.   Judaism has killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in their illegally occupied lands.   

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Tsk, tsk, Christianity has killed millions upon millions of innocent people with it's "positivity".    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Quote:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Christianity resisted the anti-Slavery push for a long, long time, Augie.   In the US, Churches were still claiming Biblical inspiration for Slavery until the Civil War stopped them.   Roll Eyes

So, did every other culture and religion resist slavery? What's your point? That because Christianity resisted it also, means that we shouldn't recognise that it was the first to abolish it?

Christianity didn't abolish it.  Christians did.  There is a difference, Augie.   Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #392 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 4:49pm:
Poor old lying Christian terror supporter failed a simple test:

Prove that people who contravene the teachings of Christ are not actually Christians in their lights?

Show the teachings of Christ where he doesn't explicitly accept them because of their crimes?

Failure to do so on your part fortifies my claim that you are nothing but a lying Christian terror supporter.

Ah. They contravene Christian teachings.  Islamic terrorism carry out Islamic teaching - they cite chapter and verse of the Koran, referencee thee exmples of Mohammed.

What chapter and verse of the Bible did the last Christian who blew up a mosque as a suicide bomber cite, Bwian? What act of Christ did he imitate?

You are a Doktor of Divinity, you would know.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stupid old liar.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #393 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:46pm

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:51pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #394 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:57pm

freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:38pm:

You and Moses choose to see them as hypocritical.  In reality they merely follow on, one after the other.  I do not ignore nor excuse Terrorism by anybody, FD.   Moses excuses and apologises for Christian Terrorism.  Do you?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, questions answered with more questions.   When you answer mine, I'll answer yours, FD.   Run along, please.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #395 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:00pm

Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 4:49pm:
Poor old lying Christian terror supporter failed a simple test:

Prove that people who contravene the teachings of Christ are not actually Christians in their lights?

Show the teachings of Christ where he doesn't explicitly accept them because of their crimes?

Failure to do so on your part fortifies my claim that you are nothing but a lying Christian terror supporter.

Ah. They contravene Christian teachings.  Islamic terrorism carry out Islamic teaching - they cite chapter and verse of the Koran, referencee thee exmples of Mohammed.

What chapter and verse of the Bible did the last Christian who blew up a mosque as a suicide bomber cite, Bwian? What act of Christ did he imitate?

You are a Doktor of Divinity, you would know.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stupid old liar.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren.  Try 1 Samuel 15:3.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #396 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Show us one things Christians have not apologised for, idiotic liar.

Show us what you and Moses and other committed Christians on here have apologised for, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Oh, it's 'on here' now, is it?? You stupid, shifty liar.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk,tsk, resorting to ad hominem arguments again, Soren?   You really are being silly.   We all know you've never apologised for anything on here.   Afterall, you're a committed Lutheran, aren't you?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #397 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:03pm:

Show us what you and Moses and other committed Christians on here have apologised for, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk,tsk, resorting to ad hominem arguments again, Soren?   You really are being silly.   We all know you've never apologised for anything on here.   Afterall, you're a committed Lutheran, aren't you?    Roll Eyes

Now now, Brian, the old boy is perfectly entitled to be offended. Don't you try to stand in the way.

He does have rights, you know.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #398 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:21pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Now now, Brian, the old boy is perfectly entitled to be offended. Don't you try to stand in the way.

Oh, he can be offended as much as he desires.  I am sure I offend him often.   He offends me just as often.  What offends me the most is his refusal to learn.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #399 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:57pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, questions answered with more questions.   When you answer mine, I'll answer yours, FD.   Run along, please.   Roll Eyes

Brian are you honestly saying you cannot comprehend where the hypocrisy is in these posts of yours?

In the New World Christianity is believed to have killed over tens of millions of Native Americans under the Spanish Conquistadori.   Judaism has killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in their illegally occupied lands.   

Tsk, tsk, Christianity has killed millions upon millions of innocent people with it's "positivity".    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Christianity resisted the anti-Slavery push for a long, long time, Augie.   In the US, Churches were still claiming Biblical inspiration for Slavery until the Civil War stopped them.   Roll Eyes

So, did every other culture and religion resist slavery? What's your point? That because Christianity resisted it also, means that we shouldn't recognise that it was the first to abolish it?

Christianity didn't abolish it.  Christians did.  There is a difference, Augie.   Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #400 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:23pm:

Oh, he can be offended as much as he desires.  I am sure I offend him often.   He offends me just as often.  What offends me the most is his refusal to learn.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

But who has more rights? Someone who gasps out a few tsk tsks and  Roll Eyess?

Or someone who appears to be genuinely hurt and aggrieved?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #401 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:29pm

freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:25pm:

Brian are you honestly saying you cannot comprehend where the hypocrisy is in these posts of yours?

Quote:

Or someone who is too offended to participate in any form of discussion whatsoever?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #402 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:31pm

So what did you learn from the list of Christian apologies, shithead?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #403 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:55pm

freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:25pm:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #404 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:28pm:

But who has more rights? Someone who gasps out a few tsk tsks and  Roll Eyess?

Or someone who appears to be genuinely hurt and aggrieved?

My "tsk, tsks" are my way of showing how genuinely aggrieved I can be.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print