Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The Multiculti Disaster (Read 9885 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: The Multiculti Disaster
Reply #75 - May 6th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Frank wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 6:51pm:
Frank wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 3:14pm:
Frank wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 5th, 2017 at 11:10pm:
Frank wrote on May 5th, 2017 at 8:34pm:
Is Islam a race or just cultural stupidity?

It is a religion.  Tsk, tsk, you really are stretching now, aren't you, Soren?   Roll Eyes

So Islam is a cultural construct, then.  And it's OK to criticise cultural construct, isn't it?

Or is Islam a cultural construct like race and therefore it doesn't really exist.

Religions are much deeper than a mere social construct in the way you are using the term, Soren.  It shows you do not understand the difference between "race", culture and religion and all three can intersect and overlap.    Roll Eyes

You introduced the term 'social construct' about race.  And now you say religion goes deeper than social construct  - even though elsewhere you were happy to abolish all religions.

Yep, sure am.  However, I recognise that other people might think differently to me, Soren.  Even you, which just wishes to persecute away one religion.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are confused because you actually have no idea what you think. You are a slave to PC fads and in the end you have become a confused, incoherent old fool.

Oh,dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, argumentum ad hominem again, Soren?   Such a silly sausage.   Roll Eyes

So you must love all religions or dismiss all religions.

Nope.  Try again.  Lets see if you can work this out, Soren.  Try harder...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And you have a mail order Doctorate to show for that, do you?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, jealousy is a curse,  you realise, Soren?   University of Bologny wasn't it?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - May 6th, 2017 at 9:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Frank wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
Frank wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 3:14pm:
Frank wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 5th, 2017 at 11:10pm:
Frank wrote on May 5th, 2017 at 8:34pm:
Is Islam a race or just cultural stupidity?

It is a religion.  Tsk, tsk, you really are stretching now, aren't you, Soren?   Roll Eyes

So Islam is a cultural construct, then.  And it's OK to criticise cultural construct, isn't it?

Or is Islam a cultural construct like race and therefore it doesn't really exist.

Religions are much deeper than a mere social construct in the way you are using the term, Soren.  It shows you do not understand the difference between "race", culture and religion and all three can intersect and overlap.    Roll Eyes

You introduced the term 'social construct' about race.  And now you say religion goes deeper than social construct  - even though elsewhere you were happy to abolish all religions.

Yep, sure am.  However, I recognise that other people might think differently to me, Soren.  Even you, which just wishes to persecute away one religion.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are confused because you actually have no idea what you think. You are a slave to PC fads and in the end you have become a confused, incoherent old fool.

Oh,dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, argumentum ad hominem again, Soren?   Such a silly sausage.   Roll Eyes

So you must love all religions or dismiss all religions.

Nope.  Try again.  Lets see if you can work this out, Soren.  Try harder...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And you have a mail order Doctorate to show for that, do you?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, jealousy is a curse,  you realise, Soren?   University of Bologny wasn't it?   Roll Eyes
How is division amongst the middle class (the most people) healthy for a country Brian?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:19am

Even you, which just wishes to persecute away one religion.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Jim Treacher runs through the standard post-attack sequence, now being observed in the UK.

Let’s Remember The Real Victims Of The Manchester Bombing: Muslims

“Here’s the pattern, nine times out of ten":

1. A bunch of innocent people are horribly murdered

2. We’re warned not to assume it’s Islamic terrorism

3. It’s Islamic terrorism

4. #MuslimsFearBacklash

We’re now in stage 4: "Muslims In Manchester Fear Reprisals As Isis Claims Responsibility For Concert Attack."

Yes, it’s those terrible “feared reprisals” again.

This happens every time. Somehow, before the bodies have even cooled, the media turns Muslims everywhere into the real victims of an Islamic terrorist attack.

I’ll never understand the impulse to turn away from a pile of broken and bleeding corpses to assign victimhood to people who get dirty looks on the train.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:01pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:19am:
Even you, which just wishes to persecute away one religion.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Jim Treacher runs through the standard post-attack sequence, now being observed in the UK.

Let’s Remember The Real Victims Of The Manchester Bombing: Muslims

“Here’s the pattern, nine times out of ten":

1. A bunch of innocent people are horribly murdered

2. We’re warned not to assume it’s Islamic terrorism

3. It’s Islamic terrorism

4. #MuslimsFearBacklash

We’re now in stage 4: "Muslims In Manchester Fear Reprisals As Isis Claims Responsibility For Concert Attack."

Yes, it’s those terrible “feared reprisals” again.

This happens every time. Somehow, before the bodies have even cooled, the media turns Muslims everywhere into the real victims of an Islamic terrorist attack.

I’ll never understand the impulse to turn away from a pile of broken and bleeding corpses to assign victimhood to people who get dirty looks on the train.

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new to see here, just Soren's tired old Islamophobia, all over again.   Tsk, tsk, you'd think he'd learn that he isn't convincing anyone with his endless persecution of Muslims for committing no crimes other than being Muslims.   Really.     Roll Eyes

I have an idea, Soren.  How about you start a thread where you don't bash anyone.  Willing to accept the challenge or is it too hard in your hatred?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm

There's a real disconnect between the citizens of western societies and the media/political elite. Everywhere people are talking about the problems of hatred and violence at the heart of Islam. Meanwhile, the self-appointed protectors of the light are saying, "Islamophobe", "Nothing to see here" and "Tsk Tsk, dearie me".

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #80 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:19pm:
There's a real disconnect between the citizens of western societies and the media/political elite. Everywhere people are talking about the problems of hatred and violence at the heart of Islam. Meanwhile, the self-appointed protectors of the light are saying, "Islamophobe", "Nothing to see here" and "Tsk Tsk, dearie me".

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new to see here, just Hammers' tired old Islamophobia, all over again.   Tsk, tsk,    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:01pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new to see here, just Soren's tired old Islamophobia, all over again.   Tsk, tsk, you'd think he'd learn that he isn't convincing anyone with his endless persecution of Muslims for committing no crimes other than being Muslims.   Really.     Roll Eyes

I have an idea, Soren.  How about you start a thread where you don't bash anyone.  Willing to accept the challenge or is it too hard in your hatred?    Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #82 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 7:01pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

*SIGH*, no prizes for being second, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #83 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:15am

No prizes for your boring repetitive crap either bwian...   Grin
Wassup don't like it when people use your tactics back at you....

tsk tsk tsk oh dearie dearie me....  your hypocrisy knows no bounds eh. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print