Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Problems with the health system (Read 860 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Problems with the health system
Mar 11th, 2017 at 11:47am

Where I live I don't see any great problems but I wouldn't like to live in, say, central west NSW because it's a different ball game.

And of course, touch wood, I'm pretty healthy specimen for my age, the product of a hard drinking, heavy smoking, bad eating young lifestyle.
I had a stress test yesterday and had the doc & the nurse in stitches because I wanted to get up to where I was 15 years ago. Cmon let's do it I said but he threatened me with a defibrillator if I did.

Now that was $500 worth and Medicare paid around$400. Can't complain about that.
About a month ago I had a procedure in hospital, cost me nothing because health insurance paid for it. Sure I paid the premium but I want my doctor & I want it now.
The local medical practice is great. I'll be getting some skin cancer treatment Tuesday. Bulk billed.
What's not to like?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print