Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
If Victoria held and election today (Read 688 times)
BlueBeard

Australian Politics

If Victoria held and election today
Mar 8th, 2017 at 11:00am

The Daniel Andrews government would get smashed losing up to 18 seats ....

I would have thought that it would have been easy for the state Labour government to get two terms in a state who is friendly towards labour ....

Since the Andrews government was elected it has been scandal after scandal of government and the government MPs stealing money from the tax payers...unbelievable

I'm not saying any one side of government is better than the other in term of noses 👃 in the troughs... but this Andrews government is something else .... i have never seen anything like it ... what a bunch of scabby """""...:.

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Re: If Victoria held and election today
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2017 at 6:08pm

BlueBeard wrote on Mar 8th, 2017 at 11:00am:
The Daniel Andrews government would get smashed losing up to 18 seats ....

I would have thought that it would have been easy for the state Labour government to get two terms in a state who is friendly towards labour ....

Since the Andrews government was elected it has been scandal after scandal of government and the government MPs stealing money from the tax payers...unbelievable

I'm not saying any one side of government is better than the other in term of noses 👃 in the troughs... but this Andrews government is something else .... i have never seen anything like it ... what a bunch of scabby """""...:.

Best Government we have had for years.  Especially following the one term Liberal Government that absolutely buggered this state.  Things are being down. level crossings being removed, light rail planned, extensions to freeways.   Got rid of a crappy road the previous Libs tried to force on everyone to feed money to their corrupt business mates and redirected it to better projects that we need.

But, as you say, if an election were held today, the Daniels Government would fall - perhaps that should happen so we get another one term Liberal Government to remind people how good it is under Labor.

As for thieving pollies etc, at least the Labor party gets rid of them, not hiding them in public service jobs or Mayor positions.  The Libs leave them in Parliament as long as they still vote with them - remember the bloke from Frankston?  What a great time he had on the side benches for a year!

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print