Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cold case: Madeleine Mccann (Read 117 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Cold case: Madeleine Mccann
Feb 26th, 2017 at 1:11pm

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/madeleine-mccanns-parents-will-fight-cl...

This little girl went missing in 2007..and now years later and after  follow up investigations and 9 years later..they are once again speculating and are now pointing the fingers at Maddie's parents as having been responsible for her death .. I am not so sure, just doesn't ring true that they would have done it, but many , including the Portugese, do.

It must be a nightmare to not only lose your child this way but also be accused of being complicit in her disappearance if untrue.  this new investigation is gathering together evidence all in one place to put the pieces together hoping to find the answer..but i am astounded by this tbh..why hasn't this been the case all along..the answer seems to lie with Portugal as being obstructionist for whatever reason, and the fact that the crime scene investigation was bungled so badly in the first instance, is another reason, ie incompetence. I would love to see this solved..one way or another.  I am not of the opinion her parents were involved.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print