Kettlebell (Read 5385 times)
Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Kettlebell
Reply #15 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:41pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:33pm:
Now back to the kettlebells, they're not for building muscle, they're for whole body fitness/core strength.

I'd like to get one, but I'm afraid of throwing it through a window, or the TV.

Just don't swing your balls so hard. Easy.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:41pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:33pm:
Now back to the kettlebells, they're not for building muscle, they're for whole body fitness/core strength.

I'd like to get one, but I'm afraid of throwing it through a window, or the TV.

Just don't swing your balls so hard. Easy.

That's like telling Trump not to lie so much.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #17 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 11:34pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
Unforgiven has no problem abusing people who are overweight. So, I would surmise that he is some overweight/obese shut in that needs to bring people down to his level so that he can feel better about himself.

He posts pics of obese men and suggests they're me.

If you look at the people who live in beach-side suburbs, particularly Bondi, they're ridiculously fit.

He really seems to have issues. I think it's a bit like people who are constantly calling others gay (which he also does).

I think we've just concluded that he's an overweight knob polisher.

I figure that he is some guy that lives with his parents. He spends a lot of time behind the computer, probably gaming, probably programming. Has a fondness for fried chicken. Maybe drinks alcohol on occasion, though not a lot. Obese. Thinks he has a lot of friends. Does not have many people who like him. Has mummy issues. Wants to take revenge on every slight someone does to him. Possibly has let his hair grow to shoulder length. Has not run anywhere for a long time. Low vitamin D levels. He probably has some sort of income to pay his board to his parents. Mummy loves him and does not want him to commit suicide. That kind of person.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #18 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 12:27am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 11:34pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
Unforgiven has no problem abusing people who are overweight. So, I would surmise that he is some overweight/obese shut in that needs to bring people down to his level so that he can feel better about himself.

He posts pics of obese men and suggests they're me.

If you look at the people who live in beach-side suburbs, particularly Bondi, they're ridiculously fit.

He really seems to have issues. I think it's a bit like people who are constantly calling others gay (which he also does).

I think we've just concluded that he's an overweight knob polisher.

I figure that he is some guy that lives with his parents. He spends a lot of time behind the computer, probably gaming, probably programming. Has a fondness for fried chicken. Maybe drinks alcohol on occasion, though not a lot. Obese. Thinks he has a lot of friends. Does not have many people who like him. Has mummy issues. Wants to take revenge on every slight someone does to him. Possibly has let his hair grow to shoulder length. Has not run anywhere for a long time. Low vitamin D levels. He probably has some sort of income to pay his board to his parents. Mummy loves him and does not want him to commit suicide. That kind of person.

Gordon and UnsubRocky have now paired off. Congratulations.

UnsubRocky's surmise about my characteristics is way off the beam. I am a self-made, wealthy, professional man who no longer needs to work.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 4:41pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 25th, 2017 at 12:27am:
Gordon and UnsubRocky have now paired off. Congratulations.

UnsubRocky's surmise about my characteristics is way off the beam. I am a self-made, wealthy, professional man who no longer needs to work.

Narcissists like you need to continually tell lies to reinforce their deluded self-esteem. What are you doing on a forum if you are a self-made, wealthy professional who no longer needs to work? And why the constant need to irritate and provoke others in nonsensical drivel? I would wonder how your clients ever made you money enough for you to retire? I would bet a mouth like yours would make people walk away shaking their heads in disbelief at you.

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 4:41pm

I went up a weight yesterday ad did a couple of new routines yesterday, and I tweaked my hip flexor.

Was in a bit of pain yesterday but feel fine today.

I've got a 5km run with firstborn scheduled for Wednesday, needs to be better.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 5:03pm

The hip flexor is all good now. I did a 8km walk this morning that included 5x30sec stair sprints, then a 15min kettlebell routine when I got home.

Damngood!

IBI

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:57pm

I used the kettlebells at the gym awhile ago and put my back out for a month!!!

You can keep them!!

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #23 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 1:03pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 14th, 2017 at 5:03pm:
The hip flexor is all good now. I did a 8km walk this morning that included 5x30sec stair sprints, then a 15min kettlebell routine when I got home.

Damngood!

Have you considered eating and drinking less to control your incipient obesity?

Your body is starting to exhibit signs of systematic collapse. If you injure yourself, the former jelly-like lard which you hardened with kettlebells will jellify again.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print