Send Topic Print
Where's Gordy today? (Read 6432 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Where's Gordy today?
Reply #75 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:20am

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:17am:
Gordon's taking his stooge Rhino for a walk.

While Ms Jones looks on.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #76 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Well - he ain't exactly flying in your shadow - take a look behind you....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #77 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:10pm:

If anyone's really curious, google image search 'bondi barefoot soft sand race.'

IBI

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #78 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:21pm:

If anyone's really curious, google image search 'bondi barefoot soft sand race.'

Is that a gay web site where muscle-bound men, with cod pieces, and with small brains are attracting other gay men?

Gordon getting a push start:

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #79 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:28pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:25pm:

Is that a gay web site where muscle-bound men, with cod pieces, and with small brains are attracting other gay men?

Why all the gay and fat accusations? Curious?

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:31pm

Un,For Gibbon was probably wanking to that pic before posting it.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #81 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:33pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:28pm:

Gay: It is well known that fitness centres are gay pick-up venues where gay guys ogle and seduce muscle-bound guys.

Fat: You wouldn't need to be fantasizing about kettle bells and running on the beach if you weren't obese.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:46pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:33pm:

Gay: It is well known that fitness centres are gay pick-up venues where gay guys ogle and seduce muscle-bound guys.

That's true.

Sir Booby would confirm this, but he's at the gym at the moment.

Not that there's ...

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #83 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Gordon, darling, heterosexuals were scared away from fitness centres intimidated by gay's dedication to body sculpting.

Here is your credo Gordon.

http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/e70a851e2e/5-smaller-american-gays-are-responsib...

Quote:
Unused Gym Memberships

Homosexuals are notorious for keeping themselves in good shape, frequenting gyms in their evil plot to look good so they can have more wrongful sex. Good heterosexuals saw how well this worked, and started going to the gym, but were intimidated by the homosexual’s ability to do more squats, leg presses, and bicep curls. As a result, heterosexuals were scared away from fitness centers. God punished us with unused gym memberships that are automatically charged to our Visa cards. Since good heterosexual Christians are too guilty and lazy to cancel their memberships, our country is now economically crippled. Curse the homosexual! 

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #84 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:33pm:

Fat: You wouldn't need to be fantasizing about kettle bells and running on the beach if you weren't obese.

Why are you so critical of physical fitness? Were you bullied as a child by the athletic kids? Are you still scarred?

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #85 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:55pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:48pm:
Gordon, darling, heterosexuals were scared away from fitness centres intimidated by gay's dedication to body sculpting.

http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/e70a851e2e/5-smaller-american-gays-are-responsib...

Quote:
Unused Gym Memberships

Homosexuals are notorious for keeping themselves in good shape, frequenting gyms in their evil plot to look good so they can have more wrongful sex. Good heterosexuals saw how well this worked, and started going to the gym, but were intimidated by the homosexual’s ability to do more squats, leg presses, and bicep curls. As a result, heterosexuals were scared away from fitness centers. God punished us with unused gym memberships that are automatically charged to our Visa cards. Since good heterosexual Christians are too guilty and lazy to cancel their memberships, our country is now economically crippled. Curse the homosexual! 

If you want to put a homosexual spin on keeping fit and healthy, I think that's a reflection on you.

I have a 10 year old daughter and a baby about to be born, and I like to be in fantastic physical health for obvious reasons.

You're really showing yourself to be a very sad person. Poor you.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #86 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:45pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:55pm:

Quote:
Unused Gym Memberships

If you want to put a homosexual spin on keeping fit and healthy, I think that's a reflection on you.

I have a 10 year old daughter and a baby about to be born, and I like to be in fantastic physical health for obvious reasons.

His mobility scooter has 3 horse power, are you as fit as 3 horses?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #87 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:45pm:

Quote:
Unused Gym Memberships

Gordon is a humorless sensitive chap. He doesn't understand people having a lend of him. He wants a permanent relationship like the one Lisa Jones is offering as her disciple.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #88 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:31pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:29pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:45pm:

Quote:
Unused Gym Memberships

Gordon is a humorless sensitive chap. He doesn't understand people having a lend of him. He wants a permanent relationship like the one Lisa Jones is offering as her disciple.

6am?

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Because, same as Pecca, only chance they will ever get to do it is from behind a keyboard. The constant gay references indicate sexually repressed individuals. If you look at these 2 posters contributions here almost every single one contains references to gays, gay sex or child abuse. It would not surprise me if one was a sock of the other.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print